Why do they not praise and appreciate Sireesha?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 29 days ago

I have been watching the show since the first episode. Anyone here can enlighten me as to why the judges keep avoiding Sireesha and praise lesser performances consistently? She sang fantastically with the soul as a professional singer yet it drew a lukewarm response from the judges. Lesser singers today got "mausam badal diya" so Why this bias?

Posted: 29 days ago

Yes even I notice that they don’t praise Sireesha as much as some others. Infact I think she has given mausam badal diya performances every week

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by ~Raina~

Yes even I notice that they don’t praise Sireesha as much as some others. Infact I think she has given mausam badal diya performances every week

Exactly. I think the show is scripted and she is not favoured as she does not have a sob story background to pull trp.

In yesterday's episode Vishal and HR gave very good comments on her performance so I don't think there is anything like that. And I don't care for Mausam Badal Diya.

I understand not caring for the mausam badal diya, but as a contestant, that could be very encouraging. 

Honestly, seeing how randomly they give mausam badal diya, I don’t care for it either, but I guess to a lot of people that’s a signal that they singer sang well and some people vote accordingly.

Originally posted by altgr

In yesterday's episode Vishal and HR gave very good comments on her performance so I don't think there is anything like that. And I don't care for Mausam Badal Diya.

I don't care about mausam but that shows the real appropriate appreciation for the contestants.

Originally posted by ~Raina~

I understand not caring for the mausam badal diya, but as a contestant, that could be very encouraging. 

Honestly, seeing how randomly they give mausam badal diya, I don’t care for it either, but I guess to a lot of people that’s a signal that they singer sang well and some people vote accordingly.

Well said!

I’ve noticed this as well (they do this a lot to female contestants from previous years as well) they praise some of the male performances to the skies and overlook the female ones. This year especially when singers like Arunita, Shirisha and Anushka have been consistently doing well and giving good performances. 

Indian Idol 12