Why do they not praise and appreciate Sireesha? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey! Good to see you here ðŸ˜Š

I def have a soft spot for her this season out of all the girls and it's upsetting they overhype certain contestants. I love her singing but I don't think the judges want to take her far ðŸ˜”

As much as I like her, the last two weeks haven’t been her best. Her duet with SMP was her worst performance of the season. 

I really wish she’s appreciated more, because she’s given some phenomenal performances.

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Hey! Good to see you here ðŸ˜Š

I def have a soft spot for her this season out of all the girls and it's upsetting they overhype certain contestants. I love her singing but I don't think the judges want to take her far ðŸ˜”

Good to see you as well.

Yes it’s unfortunate that the judges are not giving her the respect she deserves.

Originally posted by ~Raina~

As much as I like her, the last two weeks haven’t been her best. Her duet with SMP was her worst performance of the season. 

I really wish she’s appreciated more, because she’s given some phenomenal performances.

I agree with you that one of these past performance might not have been her best but I believe the choice of songs were the problem. Does anyone guide them back stage? I think some other contestants choices were fantastic.

Originally posted by rishimahajan

I agree with you that one of these past performance might not have been her best but I believe the choice of songs were the problem. Does anyone guide them back stage? I think some other contestants choices were fantastic.

I don’t think contestants choose the songs themselves. They are given songs to sing or atleast a small selection from which they sing one

Originally posted by ~Raina~

I don’t think contestants choose the songs themselves. They are given songs to sing or atleast a small selection from which they sing one

Well if the songs are provided to them then that could be a problem.

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago

Originally posted by rishimahajan

Well if the songs are provided to them then that could be a problem.

If they are given the songs, then they ensure SMP get what she is safe with, instead of a classical or sad song where she cannot screech & yodel.  

So glad Pyarelalji told Anjali that she was stretching unnecessary.  Same should have been told to Danish

I am not crazy about Danish and pawandeep sounds emotionally flat but yes he is a versatile Musician but his voice lacks feelings. Didn’t he win voice of India before? I think the girls are much better. 

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

If they are given the songs, then they ensure SMP get what she is safe with, instead of a classical or sad song where she cannot screech & yodel.  

So glad Pyarelalji told Anjali that she was stretching unnecessary.  Same should have been told to Danish

I agree with you.