Are you happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ? - Page 4

Poll

Are happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The actor playing Bhide returned from a break (the actor's name is really hard to pronounce and spell out so I'm going to stick with this) and the Bhide online classes track has resumed agian...... I wonder what they're going to do with this one.......

Here's the promo ;

https://youtu.be/2J1LH1mJBlY

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 3 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The online classes track was a put off even for a single watch, wonder what makes them repeat that track I havent seen any student behave with their teacher in the manner that Bhide's students do, online or offline! They are just making a mockery out of Bhide.

smallwonder thumbnail

And what was that "good news" could anyone tell me? That cartoon thing na? 😈

Originally posted by: smallwonder

And what was that "good news" could anyone tell me? That cartoon thing na? 😈

Yes it was the promotion for thier own show 🤢

The online classes track was a put off even for a single watch, wonder what makes them repeat that track I havent seen any student behave with their teacher in the manner that Bhide's students do, online or offline! They are just making a mockery out of Bhide.

I know! Aren't these kids' parents not keeping an eye on them? Like how could anyone do this? Even suspension of disbelief has its limits...

... Forgot to add , they're not repeating the track they're continuing it because the actor took a break and the show kept this track on hold.....

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

The show is currently in Bhide online classes track......god knows where this track will take us.....my guess is that some parents are going to mob up against Bhide because in the Precap segment on Friday it was shown that Bhide gets fed up of those stupid kids and  ends the entire class prematurely......or some minor crime takes place during the online classes and it brings trouble to everyone on the line.......I may be wrong as well but what's more annoying is that the actors playing Sundar and Bhide are covid positive ( May god bless them with speedy recovery) and the show is going to go into a break all over again........

Well I was kind of right..... according to the new promo there's a mob of parents outside GD society because Bhide stopped his  online classes permanently ( I'm actually with Bhide in this track , those students are effing dumb) 

Promo link (Although SAB is making its promos private after a while , god knows why)

https://youtu.be/krIcO2ibTmY

They could've atleast made this Precap private because I would rather tear my eyeballs off than seeing this for a second time. See this at your own risk , EXTREME CRINGE ALERT;

https://youtu.be/FESRQiKeqx4

Disclaimer; I could be 10% wrong about what I'm going to post.....not my fault...😁

Initially I was about to watch this track before it got discontinued last month but by now I think almost everyone can predict what's going to happen ; the parents going to deliver the same cliche lines to the children" we spend so much money..." blah blah blah....and cue to chachaji with his Gandhi music and hirdey  parivartan to both the parents and the children " aap logon ko apne bacche par dyan dena tha" "Arey  bachhon ,badon ka adar karna chahiye, shikshak maata pita se kam nahi hai".....while all this is going on Gandhiji music is going to be played in the background or his bgm in a slow version.......yeah I'm going to sit out this track and only watch the precaps......

I think the user means that the tracks* which they produce on the show is unnecessarily dragged and it becomes boring after a while.....which is the case of all the tracks for a while now  

smallwonder thumbnail

Hahahah 😆 I wish Asit Modi came to this forum 😆 I really dont understand, is this what they are risking their health for in these trying times? If you are taking so much risk, going out and shooting in these circumstances, and this is what you are producing, I think it is not worth. Stay safe stay home 😊 Popat never gets married, daya never returns, daya is never replaced, bhide the eternal pareshan aatma - so much so now even kids are mocking him. Oh I suddenly remembered the aam ki peti from nowhere 🤣