Are you happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ? - Page 2

Poll

Are happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I want them to get a new Daya at least.. how ever she is, she's gonna be a change. 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

No.......I hate this Bhoghilal track......but this show is still better than the rona dhona saas bahu crap on other channels

EDIT 15/3/21 10:20 pm; Thank God,  this Bhoghilal track has finally ended.......in the precap today they've shown that Iyer has made rasgulla and jhetalal has to eat it...... That reminds me , didn't we already have a Taarak-rasgulla track a couple of months ago? They went from  borrowing and recycling  old tracks from 6-7 years to  1-2 months! Lol......

EDIT 2 ; 17/3/21 9:25 pm; so looks like the rasgulla thing was just a short scene......phew! 

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 3 years ago
narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The  sab tv  r rascal.of 1st order

They shit piece

Ppl beg them to relay old episodes 1 to 1000 only

In  the daily 11.30am to 7pm time

Mind sizzles with old episodes

But  they   r b shito venomssss.  Bugs the relay team is..

Shittos more n more adamantly putting shitty episodes of 1900 to 3000 etc whicg are full pukable

Curse the sab tv 

The show is currently in Bhide online classes track......god knows where this track will take us.....my guess is that some parents are going to mob up against Bhide because in the Precap segment on Friday it was shown that Bhide gets fed up of those stupid kids and  ends the entire class prematurely......or some minor crime takes place during the online classes and it brings trouble to everyone on the line.......I may be wrong as well but what's more annoying is that the actors playing Sundar and Bhide are covid positive ( May god bless them with speedy recovery) and the show is going to go into a break all over again........

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 3 years ago

Because the actor who plays Bhide is on a break they've switched tracks......this time it's another Popatlal heartbreak track and the culprit is someone named priya / pooja I didn't pay attention ( what's the use , Popatlal is going to be a bachelor agian by the end of this track) but instead of showing the actual thing they're dragging a gift mixup with aam ki peti.......this track has the same vibes as the Bhoghilal track ( stupid , boring and a drag) so I'm skipping this one...... 

Hope this track ends within this month......

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is such an absurd track of aam ki peti getting stolen and on top of that they call that chalu pandey to solve the missing case of aam ki peti .Anyway he's officially the police inspector of Gokuldham.l The new sodhi is also useless .The serial is worthless

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hahahah I am laughing so much on your comment ðŸ˜† Surely it is absurd that chalu pandey comes in handy for a aam ki peti ðŸ¤£ And one thing that antagonizes me is how the whole episode is narrated again and again to every gokuldham member - that what all this aam ki peti is all about - mehta saab, sodi, haathi, then baabuji & jetha lal ðŸ¤¢ I really got mad watching all that repeat ðŸ˜¡ 

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Hahahah I am laughing so much on your comment ðŸ˜† Surely it is absurd that chalu pandey comes in handy for a aam ki peti ðŸ¤£ And one thing that antagonizes me is how the whole episode is narrated again and again to every gokuldham member - that what all this aam ki peti is all about - mehta saab, sodi, haathi, then baabuji & jetha lal ðŸ¤¢ I really got mad watching all that repeat ðŸ˜¡ 

Narrating the track agian and agian has become like  a tradition for Gokuldham ppl......

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yesterday they narrated it again to Chalu Pandey (btw I was so happy Jethalal wasnt there or he would keep saying chaluji pandeyji chaluji pandeyji ). And as the whole thing was being repeated, my mom sitting there said - ek hafta ho gaya ye aam ki peti ka abhi tak khatam nahi hua ðŸ˜†