Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As others have meantioned- If Balraj does Die, then all of Rudra Blood realtions have gone. Remember Sharada is Step mom, and Brother (Rajeev) has passed away, maybe bring a twist of a long lost sister or maybe mum is alive 🙊🙊

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

As others have meantioned- If Balraj does Die, then all of Rudra Blood realtions have gone. Remember Sharada is Step mom, and Brother (Rajeev) has passed away, maybe bring a twist of a long lost sister or maybe mum is alive 🙊🙊

Mum alive lol nah ... man shes gone...it dont make sense of balraj dying 

Why kill him off rght nw 😆 Its so annoying 

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Mum alive lol nah ... man shes gone...it dont make sense of balraj dying 

Why kill him off rght nw 😆 Its so annoying 

:) - Lets wait till Tomorrow's episode, I mean other then the BTS pics of Funeral/White Clothes etc, and the Precap we dont know how Balraj is dead. Note in one of the pics Satyajit is there, in white 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

:) - Lets wait till Tomorrow's episode, I mean other then the BTS pics of Funeral/White Clothes etc, and the Precap we dont know how Balraj is dead. Note in one of the pics Satyajit is there, in white 

yh I saw that but dont they use those clothes for funeral?? 😕 That's what they used to cover them with rght 

saf7321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

yh I saw that but dont they use those clothes for funeral?? 😕 That's what they used to cover them with rght 

Oh yes Fair point - 🤐🙄