~Vashma-Uday (VashmAY)DT#2~ Main Meera Ki Ibaadat, Tu Gita Ka Kanhaiya - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Thanks Yashu 🤗 Hope she somehow rectifies it... 

She meant beizzati in what context?... I thought she meant insulting her which he does in front of everyone too.

I am not a hindi/urdu speaker... So please clear for me. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

She meant beizzati in what context?... I thought she meant insulting her which he does in front of everyone too.

I am not a hindi/urdu speaker... So please clear for me. 

I think she meant misbehaving... That's what I got from Precap let's see how it plays out in episode 🤔

Phoenix100 thumbnail

I think she meant misbehaving... That's what I got from Precap let's see how it plays out in episode 🤔

Oh no... That's a big allegation coming from a stepmother😥... Vashma's family is also there.. Abrar will get a chance to insult him... I hope she meant he insulted her in private by calling her banjaaran or something like last time. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Oh no... That's a big allegation coming from a stepmother😥... Vashma's family is also there.. Abrar will get a chance to insult him... I hope she meant he insulted her in private by calling her banjaaran or something like last time. 

That's why I got so upset about it 😒 Even I hope she says something else, trust me if it's not what I think I will write apology note to Radha in my review post. I hope whatever you are saying that's the case... 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 3 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail

That's why I got so upset about it 😒 Even I hope she says something else, trust me if it's not what I think I will write apology note to Radha in my review post. I hope whatever you are saying that's the case... 

Fingers crossed .... I won't be able to see uday getting character assassinated like that. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

She feels the pain and he sheds tears for her.... #Vashmay 

Her happiness reflects in his smile... #AmDheer  

These two couples are precious ❤️ 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Fingers crossed .... I won't be able to see uday getting character assassinated like that. 

Same here 😭

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aster.99

Hi all! New member in the forum and this is my first post here. I absolutely love this show and Vashmay is my favorite pair ❤️. The actors portraying them are amazing! I have read almost all of the posts here, and couldn't stop myself from interacting with you all! 

Welcome to the forum 🤗

dhun.laagi thumbnail

You guys haven't finished this DT yet 😆 I thought when I will come tum log 151 cross kar dogi so Maine Raat ko hi bana dia 3rd one 🤣3rd DT Dekho aur bolo Title thik hai yeah change karu? Mere mind mein kuch aur aya nehi Raat ko so thoda Bada ho geya title.... 🤔 Suggestions kuch ho tho bolna sab 😳

DT#3 is beautiful Arpi 🤗❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

These two are sooo much in love  and currently it's the most beautiful phase of their life ❤️ 

I hope this stays for a while..chup chup ke milna, nazrein takrana, hosh udana 💕