Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by flamingoAK

The way Veer is going on with his doctor-patient story, that’s the next thing he’s going to propose. “I can’t leave my patient alone at night either, will sleep right next to her.” 🤣🤣

🤣😂 Good one

Feb 9 Episode Review

Short review today because I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing. Villagers torturing Rani is unwatchable.

I watched the VV fight scene twice. It gave some perspective on Veer's thinking. Veer is scared that he will cause problems in his family. Last time, Ranisa left the house, Padmini mausi came and there were so many problems that happened. Being an adopted child, he doesn't want to disappoint his family. If he didn't think he was adopted, maybe he would have been as daring as Vikram. It's sad that he feels like he needs to constantly prove himself to his family. Note, this will cause more problems in the future between RanVeer.

Veer said "Rani is nothing for me or my family" and Vikram responded with "you are not God that you keep giving your judgements. You have married her...destiny made her my bhabhisa, I don't need your confirmation." Vikram, I liked you to begin with but you stole my heart today. He was the hero of today's episode with no doubt. ❤️

Watching the scene again, I doubt Veer will have any type of realization. He is far from it. He will come back to save Rani and won't let her stay there knowing the danger of the village. They will be "stuck" together. Now whether they choose to live through that happily is their choice.

Not the way I would have liked the story to go. Makes the past few episodes entirely meaningless with zero character development. But let's see, I hope if not tomorrow, the husband-wife realization is by episode 100. One can only wish.

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago

Feb 9 Episode Review

Short review today because I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing. Villagers torturing Rani is unwatchable.

I watched the VV fight scene twice. It gave some perspective on Veer's thinking. Veer is scared that he will cause problems in his family. Last time, Ranisa left the house, Padmini mausi came and there were so many problems that happened. Being an adopted child, he doesn't want to disappoint his family. If he didn't think he was adopted, maybe he would have been as daring as Vikram. It's sad that he feels like he needs to constantly prove himself to his family. Note, this will cause more problems in the future between RanVeer.

Veer said "Rani is nothing for me or my family" and Vikram responded with "you are not God that you keep giving your judgements. You have married her...destiny made her my bhabhisa, I don't need your confirmation." Vikram, I liked you to begin with but you stole my heart today. He was the hero of today's episode with no doubt. ❤️

Watching the scene again, I doubt Veer will have any type of realization. He is far from it. He will come back to save Rani and won't let her stay there knowing the danger of the village. They will be "stuck" together. Now whether they choose to live through that happily is their choice.

Not the way I would have liked the story to go. Makes the past few episodes entirely meaningless with zero character development. But let's see, I hope if not tomorrow, the realization is by episode 100. One can only wish.

totally agree! this Ranisa bs will keep creeping up between RanVeer until Ranisa does something that Veer witnesses first hand and that causes Rani to be in a great deal of trouble (pain). Today's ep highlight was definitely the fight between VV

Feb 9 Episode Review

Not the way I would have liked the story to go. Makes the past few episodes entirely meaningless with zero character development. But let's see, I hope if not tomorrow, the husband-wife realization is by episode 100. One can only wish.

Well said twinnie 🤗❤️

Originally posted by Fahmida21

totally agree! this Ranisa bs will keep creeping up between RanVeer until Ranisa does something that Veer witnesses first hand and that causes Rani to be in a great deal of trouble (pain). Today's ep highlight was definitely the fight between VV

Completely agree . Until this happens his character will never grow.

Feb 10 Episode Review

OOO LA LA. It happened!!! The realization happened!! "She is Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat's Rani" and "I am his wife"! I am over the moon after yesterday's depressing episode 😆

Veer entered the scene right in the beginning. Our hero "How dare you all behave like this with my wife?...like every family, our family has some problems too. But that doesn't mean she is not my wife...I have put sindoor on her forehead and mangalsutra around her neck with all the rasams and God's blessings. No one has the strength to wipe that off." Angry Veer to protect Rani just ignites a different fire in my heart 😆 And then finally to tingle my heart even further, he says the best line "She is Rani. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat's Rani." Along with his monologues where he promises Rani that he will stand up against all her problems, this is the realization we were all looking for. He has accepted her as his wife in his heart, now no one can separate them. Like he said, no one can wipe her sindoor (i.e. no one can take him away from her).

I have to continue talking about Veer since today was all about him 😆 He made promises to Dadisa today that he will never leave Rani ever again and will never have Rani get disrespected by anyone. He also promised that he will always take care of Rani. These latter two promises will play a major role in the Rajawat palace, especially when folks like Ranisa will degrade Rani or try to hurt them. Right after making the promises, he saw Ranisa looking from the car. But he didn't bat an eye. He had made his decisions and his promises. Now just stand up for them Veeruuuu ❤️ "Rani chalein?" (Rani let's go?) ☺️☺️☺️ My boy also used Rani's dialogue on her when she said she wants to talk to him, "not now, the car ride will be long. we will talk then."

Poor Rani had to face so much. After Veer yelled at the villagers, she almost willingly fell into his arms. She had some weakness, but their eye lock for a good few moments meant something else too. They are both so close and comfortable with each other. ❤️ anddd Veer hugged her back with two arms!!! I told you all whenever they hug next, Veer will use both his arms 😆 they played female version of rangrez piya to imply that Rani has fallen for Veer. I will share pics of the hug in the photo gallery later She also had her realization, "I am his wife". This is more powerful than saying "he is my husband" because it asserts her rights over Veer as a wife. I loveeeee it ❤️

Ranisa and Kiara's scene was awesome 🤣 I could only bear to watch it because Ranisa was pissed and she yelled at Kiara "shut up. If I hear you even breathing on the car trip back, I will drop you off here only." 🤣 Kiara is sooo useless. CVs please do something else with her character. Also, how are CVs planning to bring back Kiara's car from the village? 🤣

Birju was good as usual. I am kind of glad he didn't play a major role today. I wanted it to be Veer only. But Birju will be sticking around. He is still skeptical of their relationship and of Veer. "Don't forget you have someone who without a question will fight the world for you." I don't understand how no one sees this guy's love 😭

Rani didn't take Pinkoo back. As much as I will miss the jija-saala scenes, this is better for the story for now. Rani doesn't need another responsibility right now. A storm is waiting in Rajawat palace now 😆

Lastly I need to end the review by thanking Vikram. He was the man this week. He is our voice. ❤️ Their scene at the end was so sweet. Both the brothers were wiping off their tears in sync 😆 The makers tried using Vikram to redeem Veer. Vikram said "you would have not left Bhabhisa even if we didn't fight. You would have definitely come back. Whether or not you believe it or not, your goodness would not have let you leave her here. You might not say it, but your face showed that you didn't want to leave her here." Okay CVs, I see what you are trying to do. But the man of this week is Vikram no matter what 😆

A storm awaits in the Rajawat palace. But RanVeer will fight everything together now. All symbolisms until now have pointed to how together,  they can fight all the problems in the world. And they will ❤️

Feb 10 Episode Review

OOO LA LA. It happened!!! The realization happened!! "She is Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat's Rani" and "I am his wife"! I am over the moon after yesterday's depressing episode 😆

Veer entered the scene right in the beginning. Our hero "How dare you all behave like this with my wife?...like every family, our family has some problems too. But that doesn't mean she is not my wife...I have put sindoor on her forehead and mangalsutra around her neck with all the rasams and God's blessings. No one has the strength to wipe that off." Angry Veer to protect Rani just ignites a different fire in my heart 😆 And then finally to tingle my heart even further, he says the best line "She is Rani. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat's Rani." Along with his monologues where he promises Rani that he will stand up against all her problems, this is the realization we were all looking for. He has accepted her as his wife in his heart, now no one can separate them. Like he said, no one can wipe her sindoor (i.e. no one can take him away from her).

I have to continue talking about Veer since today was all about him 😆 He made promises to Dadisa today that he will never leave Rani ever again and will never have Rani get disrespected by anyone. He also promised that he will always take care of Rani. These latter two promises will play a major role in the Rajawat palace, especially when folks like Ranisa will degrade Rani or try to hurt them. Right after making the promises, he saw Ranisa looking from the car. But he didn't bat an eye. He had made his decisions and his promises. Now just stand up for them Veeruuuu ❤️ "Rani chalein?" (Rani let's go?) ☺️☺️☺️ My boy also used Rani's dialogue on her when she said she wants to talk to him, "not now, the car ride will be long. we will talk then."

Poor Rani had to face so much. After Veer yelled at the villagers, she almost willingly fell into his arms. She had some weakness, but their eye lock for a good few moments meant something else too. They are both so close and comfortable with each other. ❤️ anddd Veer hugged her back with two arms!!! I told you all whenever they hug next, Veer will use both his arms 😆 they played female version of rangrez piya to imply that Rani has fallen for Veer. I will share pics of the hug in the photo gallery later She also had her realization, "I am his wife". This is more powerful than saying "he is my husband" because it asserts her rights over Veer as a wife. I loveeeee it ❤️

Ranisa and Kiara's scene was awesome 🤣 I could only bear to watch it because Ranisa was pissed and she yelled at Kiara "shut up. If I hear you even breathing on the car trip back, I will drop you off here only." 🤣 Kiara is sooo useless. CVs please do something else with her character. Also, how are CVs planning to bring back Kiara's car from the village? 🤣

Birju was good as usual. I am kind of glad he didn't play a major role today. I wanted it to be Veer only. But Birju will be sticking around. He is still skeptical of their relationship and of Veer. "Don't forget you have someone who without a question will fight the world for you." I don't understand how no one sees this guy's love 😭

Rani didn't take Pinkoo back. As much as I will miss the jija-saala scenes, this is better for the story for now. Rani doesn't need another responsibility right now. A storm is waiting in Rajawat palace now 😆

Lastly I need to end the review by thanking Vikram. He was the man this week. He is our voice. ❤️ Their scene at the end was so sweet. Both the brothers were wiping off their tears in sync 😆 The makers tried using Vikram to redeem Veer. Vikram said "you would have not left Bhabhisa even if we didn't fight. You would have definitely come back. Whether or not you believe it or not, your goodness would not have let you leave her here. You might not say it, but your face showed that you didn't want to leave her here." Okay CVs, I see what you are trying to do. But the man of this week is Vikram no matter what 😆

A storm awaits in the Rajawat palace. But RanVeer will fight everything together now. All symbolisms until now have pointed to how together,  they can fight all the problems in the world. And they will ❤️

Awesome review as always. 

Yup those words of Veer redeemed him and I forgave him for his nonsense😆 You were right about the hugging. And when he shouted at the village there was fire on his eyes and he was mad at them like we are mad at him when he does something stupid🤣 we are like Veer only.🤣

Even I wondered why no one got a hint of Briju's love yet? Did Veer guess? Is it why that glare?

Most important thing they both accepting each other as husband and wife whole heartedly and this is what we all waited for. Today Rani showed Briju's limits hope Veer shows Kiara her limits.

Today only I enjoyed Rani Sa's dialogues. Kiara deserves it🤣

Earlier I wanted Pinku to go but I am glad he didn't. He could have been a pawn of Rani Sa or any other negative character. The calm before the storm is there already set to welcome RanVeer. 

Hope Veer remembers his promises and start working on them.

Vikram is indeed the man of the match and out hero . No one can be given that credit and in future too he will be on alert of Rani Sa's intentions. though he gets slaps after slaps, he will protect his bhai and specially bhabhisa.

Originally posted by caller123

Awesome review as always. 

Yup those words of Veer redeemed him and I forgave him for his nonsense😆 You were right about the hugging. And when he shouted at the village there was fire on his eyes and he was mad at them like we are mad at him when he does something stupid🤣 we are like Veer only.🤣

Even I wondered why no one got a hint of Briju's love yet? Did Veer guess? Is it why that glare?

Most important thing they both accepting each other as husband and wife whole heartedly and this is what we all waited for. Today Rani showed Briju's limits hope Veer shows Kiara her limits.

Today only I enjoyed Rani Sa's dialogues. Kiara deserves it🤣

Earlier I wanted Pinku to go but I am glad he didn't. He could have been a pawn of Rani Sa or any other negative character. The calm before the storm is there already set to welcome RanVeer. 

Hope Veer remembers his promises and start working on them.

Vikram is indeed the man of the match and out hero . No one can be given that credit and in future too he will be on alert of Rani Sa's intentions. though he gets slaps after slaps, he will protect his bhai and specially bhabhisa.

We are totally like Veer 🤣 Just learning from the best. Another cue to the CVs to keep him sane or we will go insane 🤣

I didn't understand Veer's glare to Birju either. 😕

I am also waiting for Veer to blast Kiara. It is going to happen, just watch 😆

Vikuu baby is going to get another slap? 😭 He will always stand up for what is right, without being blind to any relation. I love him for that.

Feb 10 Episode Review

absolutely in love with this review. today's episode really brightened up the mood. loved it ❤️

Originally posted by Fahmida21

absolutely in love with this review. today's episode really brightened up the mood. loved it ❤️

Thanks darling ❤️ It brightened up my mood too. Otherwise I would never wake up at 6:30am for anything 🤣 ATBA what have you done 🤣