Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aleena02

Is the episode worth watching? 

Depends, episode felt disconnected, but I understand now why Sai and Virat will have major fight when trip cancels.

Virat manaos Sai to come with him to the trip, it was very feekha scene and then goes to talk to Pakhi and explains about Rose that giving rose to Sai is same as giving rose to every other female in house like Kaku, karishma etc.

When Pakhi comes to the room and talks about trip, then also Virat sides with Pakhi. Sai end me says Virat sir means nothing to me, he can go with you or any other girl for all I care. Pakhi is happy to hear that and looks at Virat's shocked face.

Precap- Sunny tells Virat is doing wrong by not telling Pakhi about Sai coming with them and not to keep barood and fire together.  But Virat is like no, I am doing good. For a change precap me Sai ka dress is beautiful.  Pakhi has come to their room, looks like wed will be big fight. 

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice to see Sunny in the precap! Hopefully he can knock some sense into his confused and dumb friend 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Log kehte hain hum Virat ko yunhi gali dete hain

Itna confused ML aajtak nehi dekha

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sukri

I am irritated with  Virat, he gave full explanation to Pakhi on why he gave roses to Sai in college.

He is going to get bashed today in forum.

Pulkit Sai scene was good. He had an 8 year old daughter. He suspects if Devi and Sai are related coz he hears of Virat Chavan being Sai's husband.

Poor Devi, she wanted to go out and her state was really bad.

Post pakhi marrying samrat, virat has also been equally responsible in pakhi's delusions. He gives her too much weightage in his life, especially giving her free reign to interfere in his marriage with sai. I mean why does he need to explain all this to pakhi about giving rose to his wife.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Depends, episode felt disconnected, but I understand now why Sai and Virat will have major fight when trip cancels.

Virat manaos Sai to come with him to the trip, it was very feekha scene and then goes to talk to Pakhi and explains about Rose that giving rose to Sai is same as giving rose to every other female in house like Kaku, karishma etc.

When Pakhi comes to the room and talks about trip, then also Virat sides with Pakhi. Sai end me says Virat sir means nothing to me, he can go with you or any other girl for all I care. Pakhi is happy to hear that and looks at Virat's shocked face.

Precap- Sunny tells Virat is doing wrong by not telling Pakhi about Sai coming with them and not to keep barood and fire together.  But Virat is like no, I am doing good. For a change precap me Sai ka dress is beautiful.  Pakhi has come to their room, looks like wed will be big fight. 

WTH? Another sairat fight coming? For what? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

Log kehte hain hum Virat ko yunhi gali dete hain

Itna confused ML aajtak nehi dekha

Yep! When he himself gives his ex/bhabhi too much importance in his marriage and life then obviously gaaliya toh parregi usse. 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yep! When he himself gives his ex/bhabhi too much importance in his marriage and life then obviously gaaliya toh parregi usse. 

Log kehta hain Pakhi Virat ke pichhe hai per such to yahi hai ki Virat chahta hai ki Pakhi uske pichhe pade rahe ðŸ¤¢

Reeltoreal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am irritated with  Virat, he gave full explanation to Pakhi on why he gave roses to Sai in college.

He is going to get bashed today in forum.

Pulkit Sai scene was good. He had an 8 year old daughter. He suspects if Devi and Sai are related coz he hears of Virat Chavan being Sai's husband.

Poor Devi, she wanted to go out and her state was really bad.

virat has turned beyond irritating .... giving roses,  to paki is different then ? 
If that is the case he would not find fault with sharing a bag with Paki bhabhi .... there is no redeeming this guy or show ever .... 

Drama to EMA to incest thats what the show is all about now .... poor samrat and Sai they are better off without this no brains n no spine shanth ki moorat virat and thy name is filth but i call myself love Paki didi 

Total bheja fry iss episode ko filler bhi nahin bolsakte 😬🤯🙄

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Bring the truth of Pakhi and Virat in front of the family, they need to divorce their respective spouses and the PH needs to marry them off and end the show.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

WTH? Another sairat fight coming? For what? 

[SPOILER]

In Tamil, when the trip gets canceled everyone blames Saranya for that and has to apologize to Sathya(Pakhi).  Vikram is not blamed for hiding the info, that also falls on Saranya only.

So when Vikram later tries to apologize to Saranya, she just blasts him for his behavior.  Reminds him about what he said during their wedding about ummeed mat rakhna,  that he will only love Sathya always and that their marriage is a deal. And that she is sticking to her side of deal and what about him?

He will say yes, so what if I loved sathya and whats your problem if I even love her now.

She tells him why did he spoil her life by marrying like this, he could have told about his commitment to Sathya in front of everyone and refused to marry her.

She says good that I learnt not to expect anything from you, if it was any other girl dependent on you,  imagine her plight in your life and your family.

She tells him Sathya is staying here only for you and that one day you will be with her and that Vikram is cheating sathya by not giving her clear indication of his intentions. 

She says dont want to be another Sathya without clear indication of their relation and will not expect anything from him.