Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok, so who else  felt today's Virat answer to PP Didi was a Silent Slap by our dearest Virat. He continued listening to her taunting Sai and when he broke the news to Pakhi, did anyone notice the small taunting smile on his face..

Dil ko ek din ke hi liye par Thandak Mili...Ufff.👏🥳

Mai jaanti hu, kisi ke dard ka yun Mazaak nhi banate par, PP deserves every bit of it and more.

The woman is Vile.

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As pakhi would love to be in Sai’s shoes right now, I am sure the sandwiches were spiked ...   Probably she was looking forward  to seduce him ... 😡 and return home pregnant after 2 days 🤣 in her delusional mind anything is possible as she fell helplessly in love with virat in two days why not be pregnant in 2 days🤢🤮 .. or not 🙄

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ladies, I wrote the full update but couldn't find the page...I'm surprised.

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

She didn't give any reason yet for canceling the trip yet na.  Senior chavans i can still understand they just wanted him to ask and get their permission before he takes Sai anywhere. 

What will Pakhi didi give as a reason?

Isn't Virat her friend, so by extension friend ki biwi saath chale toh kya problem?

Virat is her Devar, woh apni wife ko saath leke jaye toh use kya problem?

Virat should ask her.

Either way she has to come up with solid reason.

She can never come up with a solid reason because she doesn't have any in the first place. 

Wo sirf yahi kahegi "tumhare inn bachkaane sawalo ka jawab mai dena zaruri nahi samajhti" and walk away!

She can only do that 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Ladies, I wrote the full update but couldn't find the page...I'm surprised.

Di, here it is https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155834228

Edited by Andy3456 - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

for a change it was nice to see virat in casuals looking so handsome and twinning with gorgeous wifey

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

FRIDAY 12th FEBRUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

The show starts with Sai and Virat in their room, Sai is packing the suitcase...Virat asks if she has not forgotten anything, she gives him the ticket and tells him to check...She tells him she will have to get up early to complete the house chores before getting ready...Otherwise they will taunt her.

Virat asks her how much she thinks about his family she can fight for anybody with anyone ...

Sai asks Virat about Devi and if she's married?? Virat says he does not know about it as TMK brought her in an unconscious state from the hostel...Sai asks Virat why Devi keeps remembering and talking about her husband..Virat says he's clueless about the same....

Sai thinks after returning from Ladakh she's going  to talk with Pulkit about Devi and find out if Pulkit is Deviyani's husband.

The next morning Pakhi is all ready and happy she comes with her suitcase in the hall.TMK praises her for her beauty and her intelligence as she prepared few sandwiches forVirat...

TMK keeps praising her and they talk about her sight viewing in Ladakh she tells TMK she's going on an official trip..and is in a hurry to leave...

Virat also comes Pakhi starts her sweet taunt on Sai she tells Virat to bid goodbye to Sai quickly as they will miss their flight...

Ninad Omkar and others also are enjoying in badmouthing Sai..Virat tells them to respect her at least as she may be talking harshly but her intentions are pure.

All these talks are irritating Pakhi as she wants to leave with Virat..

Ashwini calls for Sai and she comes downstairs in a beautiful light blue saree she looks gorgeous and Virat just gets lost in her beauty..they keep looking at each other, though TMK keeps calling Virat names he's unable to hear, and then Ashwini calls him...

Sonali tells Sai to go and wash the dish...ashwini says Sai already washed the dish and prepared the breakfast also...

she's going with her husband...

Pakhi explodes and starts getting angry with tears in her eyes...She asks Virat where's Sai going and he says Sai will be going with them...All are shocked...

They all start taunting and insulting Virat for not informing them in advance...

Pakhi gets extremely angry with Sai she insults her she tells Sai she was just lying and faking it that she will lose her lesson she does not want to go she's not interested...

Sai tells Pakhi Virat forced her to accompany him...

Virat asks TMK why she can think positively about Pakhi but it is not the same when it comes to Sai she's also suffering since she married him...

Pakhi cancels the trip and she talks rudely with Virat that she can handle everything all alone.

she tears her ticket and throws it in the air.

PRECAP:

Ashwini tells Virat to take Sai outside somewhere as she needs some changes and it is her right. 

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Knowing her so far she will say “ Sai is such an insolent immature child who is blah blah blaah and does not listen to the elders nor does she seek permission” then she will cry and say “ they are suspecting her of a heinous act with virat that’s why Ai and sai planned it all so she doesn't travel with virat alone. Checkmate!!! manipulating Bhavani into thinking she is so innocent and once she is convinced, no one can question her thoughts 🙄 she has defo put a new meaning to Gaslighting 😡

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Image result for sweetheart

How much i need to thank you a hearted thank you my dear i really really mean it.❤❤❤❤❤

I just told my daughter i will have to re-write it.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

for a change it was nice to see virat in casuals looking so handsome and twinning with gorgeous wifey

Yes.  After a long time I got a couple to fangirl😆. Almost after 1yr