Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sukri

waise kaku ka mast a mast aaj kaam aaya. 🤣

Pulkit confirmed ki Devi wahi hain, Sai ki nanad.

@Bold hume to pata tha k Devi wahi hain bas Pulkit ko nahi pata tha ur usko bhi mast ha mast sunke pata chala

Red_eyes thumbnail

Episode rating for 2/11 5/5

Points tht I rly liked 

1.sai taking stand for mohit 

2. Virat stand by sai also tells pakhi off 👏 great job 🎉

3. Sonail agrees with sai 

4. Pulkit get a FB about devyani 👍

I just hope pulkit stays positive 🙏

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

Kaku used to wear colourful saris back then matlab uska suhaag zinda tha kya 🤔

Hmmm that day Devi too mentioned like DSP chaavaan s daughter..

Masta masta kaku was wearing a necklace only.no mangal sutra..so probably not..

Colorful sarees must be to show a young kaku..😉as per show's costume designer chamakili kapade means  flash back generation hoga

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

virat supports sai and shut pakkhi didi mouth up at the same his killer looks on kaku pakkhi didi and his useless father was the highlight epi

virat-mohit scene was touching so was mohit-sai scene❤

the rest was on pulkit-devyani so they were married secretly know the shitty family will not agree with the marriage and that adarsh mast kaku fed a lie to him😡

this whole family is full of bullshit they need to be jailed for their atrocities they are doing and virat seriously needs to think about transfer with sai being his wife accompanying him otherwise both will go mad and i hope pulkit succeeds in taking away devyani from that haunted house

omkar should rot in hell with his vahini n dada i mean he is supporting those shitty people who are mentally torturing his son disgusting🤮feel bad for mohit that he has such shitty parents😡

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

virat supports sai and shut pakkhi didi mouth up at the same his killer looks on kaku pakkhi didi and his useless father was the highlight epi

virat-mohit scene was touching so was mohit-sai scene❤

the rest was on pulkit-devyani so they were married secretly know the shitty family will not agree with the marriage and that adarsh mast kaku fed a lie to him😡

this whole family is full of bullshit they need to be jailed for their atrocities they are doing and virat seriously needs to think about transfer with sai being his wife accompanying him otherwise both will go mad and i hope pulkit succeeds in taking away devyani from that haunted house

omkar should rot in hell with his vahini n dada i mean he is supporting those shitty people who are mentally torturing his son disgusting🤮feel bad for mohit that he has such shitty parents😡

I agree with ur points I feel really bad for mohit 🥲

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

Pakhi was instigating Chavans and was playing with words as always and then Sai told her that ur education is limited to ur degree only and u have no knowledge of relationships on which Pakhi replied that a rude girl like you is telling me about relationships that was when Virat asked Pakhi to stop taunting Sai. He said u never speak to Sai the way u speak to others, u look for opportunities to taunt her and when she replies u back u get irritated. 

wah Virat finally kuch bola maturity didi ko,subah Subah ye padhkar bahot achha laga😃 hope tomorrow he dosent flip

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes

I agree with ur points I feel really bad for mohit 🥲

when someone humilliate and insult you when you are eating that food gets stuck in your throat and that bitter words digest your stomach😭

I really feel bad for mohit the words were so hurtful

Mages thumbnail

the cancellation of ladakh trip before coming to a conclusion on virat lets wait and watch,who knows virat might surprise us just like he did tdy

I did not expect that he shut the mouth up of bhabhji it was a surprise🤣🤗

Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

when someone humilliate and insult you when you are eating that food gets stuck in your throat and that bitter words digest your stomach😭

I really feel bad for mohit the words were so hurtful

Me 2 😭

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

The way Chavan boys get emotional so easily and are fragile emotionally shows how they were treated all their lives. They were always tormented as kids and that’s why they have zero self confidence when it comes to conflicts 😞 

Edited by Nimaaa - 3 years ago