intense v/s irritating

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i am not getting why are we even comparing the both MU tracks which are poles apart in sense of story or logic or villians or reasons for the MU

firstly saransh was never part of it ,now he is the major reason

next,the villians were powerful..they need not use charcoal or child abuse to show how cruel they are..in short they have standards ,now such a cheapest villian we can call her psyco instead..keerthi was far better in my opinion(why am i even comparing this chudail with her)

next,RUSHA were not dumb..preesha tried to get the ipad to prove her innocence,now ru n his childish ethics

finally the trip made major changes in the plot while this jungle track was just a lollipop to get us hooked which made us fools ultimately ..

so plz its a request dont compare both the track..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They started off both MU as similar/ parallel, then just lost plot by inserting comedy nok jhok & nonsense filler episodes.. After days of fillers, today for 1 min Rusha talked about the issue & again things moved on to property drama business & other set of nonsense..

And on top of it there is a fake marriage & child abuse running in the BG wo any use in the plot progress..

So I agree, as much as I had huge expectations from this MU, it is treated 100 times worse than last MU.. An amazing opportunity for a good angst track wasted royally.. I seriously feel the writers are clueless what to do with this track... I watch a lot of ITV & I don't expect much logic but it's rare I lose connection with the story & characters.. YHC has reached that stage for me where nothing is making sense anymore🤔

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

They started off both MU as similar/ parallel, then just lost plot by inserting comedy nok jhok & nonsense filler episodes.. After days of fillers, today for 1 min Rusha talked about the issue & again things moved on to property drama business & other set of nonsense..

And on top of it there is a fake marriage & child abuse running in the BG wo any use in the plot progress..

So I agree, as much as I had huge expectations from this MU, it is treated 100 times worse than last MU.. An amazing opportunity for a good angst track wasted royally.. I seriously feel the writers are clueless what to do with this track... I watch a lot of ITV & I don't expect much logic but it's rare I lose connection with the story & characters.. YHC has reached that stage for me where nothing is making sense anymore🤔

Its like pieces of jigsaw at the moment scattered everywhere we just need thm.joining up to complete the puzzle nd tht woll only hppn once stry starts moving ahead hopefully soon 🤞 from next week ..

So according to tanu yesterdy post rudra missing and hes missing in new pics.. to so I guess the police was for him 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Its like pieces of jigsaw at the moment scattered everywhere we just need thm.joining up to complete the puzzle nd tht woll only hppn once stry starts moving ahead hopefully soon 🤞 from next week ..

So according to tanu yesterdy post rudra missing and hes missing in new pics.. to so I guess the police was for him 

Ya, some family drama without Rudra is happening.. it's not about Ru- Ballu fight bcz Srinivasan's including Vasu is actively involved in the drama.. No idea what it is but looks like more Rusha less episodes this week😵 IGAF anymore, please move the story forward that's enough

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Ya, some family drama without Rudra is happening.. it's not about Ru- Ballu fight bcz Srinivasan's including Vasu is actively involved in the drama.. No idea what it is but looks like more Rusha less episodes this week😵 IGAF anymore, please move the story forward that's enough

It looks like more saaransh thg

Rudra md ban kar office mein kaam mein lagya kya 

Or hes missing and not coming home 🤣

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

It looks like more saaransh thg

Rudra md ban kar office mein kaam mein lagya kya 

Or hes missing and not coming home 🤣

If it's something related to Saransh, Rudra should definitely be there.. No idea why he is missing..

@bold that's better, the Khurana zoo just has drama everyday that too at midnight🤣

aishasully1993 thumbnail

If it's something related to Saransh, Rudra should definitely be there.. No idea why he is missing..

@bold that's better, the Khurana zoo just has drama everyday that too at midnight🤣

Exactly har roz drama sometimes they shuld just ahve a normal family day I swear they had alot of scene like tht in yhm

Always tention in the house 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Yes

Though I did not like manhandling, torture/punishment, petty behaviour and questioning her character 

rest was good

He still respected her as Saaransh's mother even after thinking worst about her❤️

except drinking in class he behaved sane with Preesha in front of Saaransh

and everytime he was about to soften towards her, Preesha did bewakoofi😆

He LOVED her❤️❤️

RuShaNsh were together ❤️

Rudraksh's possessiveness (though hope it should be in limit)❤️

and this Preesha at_least did something to prove herself 🤣(though wanted to act mahan)

and woh track ho ya ye bass Preesha ko mahan dikhane ke liye hi dikha rahe hai🤣

but I can connect to Rudra more❤️

YuvHul and Neeraja❤️

also Rudra had his reasons to misunderstand her even though it was wrong👍🏼(Preesha hiding things)

Family promise

Preesha wanting to reduce his pain❤️

in this track I can understand her hurt, pain, heartbreak, betrayal from loved one, etc

but sometimes it just come as bhashan🤣

hope RuShaNsh will be together soon❤️

and they show it was not Rudra

and Preesha says sorry to him👍🏼

anyway depends on ratings😆

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Yes

Though I did not like manhandling, torture/punishment, petty behaviour and questioning her character 

rest was good

He still respected her as Saaransh's mother even after thinking worst about her❤️

except drinking in class he behaved sane with Preesha in front of Saaransh

and everytime he was about to soften towards her, Preesha did bewakoofi😆

He LOVED her❤️❤️

RuShaNsh were together ❤️

Rudraksh's possessiveness (though hope it should be in limit)❤️

and this Preesha at_least did something to prove herself 🤣(though wanted to act mahan)

and woh track ho ya ye bass Preesha ko mahan dikhane ke liye hi dikha rahe hai🤣

but I can connect to Rudra more❤️

YuvHul and Neeraja❤️

also Rudra had his reasons to misunderstand her even though it was wrong👍🏼(Preesha hiding things)

Family promise

Preesha wanting to reduce her pain❤️

in this track I can understand her hurt, pain, heartbreak, betrayal from loved one, etc

but sometimes it just come as bhashan🤣

hope RuShaNsh will be together soon❤️

and they show it was not Rudra

and Preesha says sorry to him👍🏼

anyway depends on ratings😆

bas jaldi se show kardein his innocent that night scneses are killing me i want the lovey dovey rusha back yaar

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

One more thing 

in last MU it was already shown Preesha is 100% innocent (though she was 25% responsible for hiding things, etc)

but why this time it's not clear about Rudraksh❓

kyu Preesha FL hai toh sahi hi honi chahiye na😡😈🤢👎🏼

ML ke saath kuch bhi kare

pehle se hi character butchering kiya hai uska

don't want more

but there is bias in ML & FL😡

I want both equal

anyway jo hua so hua

bass Rudra ko innocent dikhao

that's it👍🏼