Special Post for Pranali Rathod aka Radha

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Pranali Rathod is someone we all remember from Barrister Babu and we have all hated her. It is an unsaid rule in tv industry that once we play a negative character there is no way that you will ever be playing the lead to be specific positive lead or any positive character in another show. Same might have happened with Pranali Rathod but it is so refreshing to watch Pranali trying to break the barrier and taking up Radha as Kyun Uthe dil chod aaye.

Radha an orphan girl who has not seen anything in life except for what his uncle told him to do. Suddenly she was given everything in life by Brij. She has a home, clothes, food and some might think that we want more from life than this but for someone who has seen nothing this is like a dream. Her quirkiness, her stupidity to understand what actually has happened with her with Brij is amazing. More so I think we are about to see her as a catalyst between Brij and his son Uday. Yes this is a mismatched marriage and that too like a man like Brij is something no one should go through but that is also what is the harsh reality of life.

Coming to the main reason for writing this post - Pranali. She is doing a brilliant job as Radha. She is able to bring out all the mannerisms of the character and make you root for the character. Simple scenes where she is trying to understand the radio or she is asking her in-laws about badam. At the same time, I couldn't help but laugh at the scene where she did that kartab to get all those coins 🤣. I know the show has just started and we don't know what might happen in future but for now I am really happy with the character of Radha and the way Pranali is playing it. Also a special mention to the writers for the way they have written the character of Radha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Agreed! I love the innocence, subtlety and beauty Pranali and her character Radha brings to this tale. Coming from a humble background, she is very excited about even simple things like badaam or radio or shampoo. She brings a smile to our faces with her mere presence 🤗

Her scenes with Rab Rab and the girls are absolutely delightful 😆 

With Brij, they are uncomfortable because it is borderline domestic violence sometimes, but she still manages to ignore the advances and changing it to humor ❤️

Also it is kinda cute how she is trying to make the family her own and is genuinely concerned for everyone and their welfare; esp. Uday Puttarji and Amrit in the last few days. She's gonna be their special gang-wali and secret-keeper someday 😳

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Radha is beauty with humour smiley9 Pranali is doing a fabulous job as Radha smiley32 

Zain Imam also played a positive lead in Naamkaran after portraying a character as negative as Yuvraj Luthra. So It happens on ITV but definitely performers like Zain, Pranali deserves appreciations for carrying out both positive and negative characters effortlessly ❤️

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's great to watch Pranali experimenting with her roles. 👍🏼

Although she is known for her role in BB, she was fabulous in her debut show. And personally I felt it was bold of her to choose a vamp's role right after playing a lead, no matter how low the TRP was.

With this show, she is again in a prominent role and hopefully she'll do justice to it too.

Best wishes for her! 👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Radha deserves all the happiness in the world 😭