Episode 58 Kabhi Aar Kabhi Par

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Well I just wanted to say what I assumed it's finally happening.  

Mini going to visit the set and the precap pramod informed her about the fiasco and probably save her ...

I just cannot wait for tomorrow 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well I just wanted to say what I assumed it's finally happening.  

Mini going to visit the set and the precap pramod informed her about the fiasco and probably save her ...

I just cannot wait for tomorrow 

Aaj ke episode ka sabse cringy part tha Vikram ko trap karna, and Garima, Puttu, HB noone was able to save him in front of DP 🤔

Cute part was the talk between Pramod ka glumness and his mom trying to cheer him up ❤️

Sattu ki khushi bhi acchi thi, though zyaada der rahegi nai ☯️

DP ghar girwi rakhega?! Ye kya hai yaar..JS ko double khushi 😭

Gunnu will be taking blame for Sattu? Or will she be caught when she goes to look for Sattu? 😲

Pramod and Susheela will come back to save Gunnu, though it looks like audition bhi almost hoga and she might see her MIL 😵

Awaiting the episode tommorow! Aaj wala toh sacchi mein 😕 tha 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Aaj ke episode ka sabse cringy part tha Vikram ko trap karna, and Garima, Puttu, HB noone was able to save him in front of DP 🤔

Cute part was the talk between Pramod ka glumness and his mom trying to cheer him up ❤️

Sattu ki khushi bhi acchi thi, though zyaada der rahegi nai ☯️

DP ghar girwi rakhega?! Ye kya hai yaar..JS ko double khushi 😭

Gunnu will be taking blame for Sattu? Or will she be caught when she goes to look for Sattu? 😲

Pramod and Susheela will come back to save Gunnu, though it looks like audition bhi almost hoga and she might see her MIL 😵

Awaiting the episode tommorow! Aaj wala toh sacchi mein 😕 tha 

Wohi 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

only parts i liked were pramod and his parents ..rest was the blame game of who did the robbery which i FF including susheela rehearsing for the role...jagat, vikram, were blamed...dp remained stagnant when 99% of the HB ppl believe in him including jagat...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

only parts i liked were pramod and his parents ..rest was the blame game of who did the robbery which i FF including susheela rehearsing for the role...jagat, vikram, were blamed...dp remained stagnant when 99% of the HB ppl believe in him including jagat...

I even like susheela scenes 🤣pramod parents are so understanding ❤️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

seriously, the charm is lost ever since they bought in the shaadi track...they couldve ended the track when susheela's marriage got set up w/ pramod & if they had possibly bought this track in then i would still somewhat jhelofy it but idk ive been honestly FF after reading the summary for the episode...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

seriously, the charm is lost ever since they bought in the shaadi track...they couldve ended the track when susheela's marriage got set up w/ pramod & if they had possibly bought this track in then i would still somewhat jhelofy it but idk ive been honestly FF after reading the summary for the episode...

Well , in my opinion it's not lost but they wanted to proceed the story . It's not as easy as we are speculating ! Shaadi track was a insight if they try to do anything mischievous they will be in trouble and long back I was sure that this kind of track will come . 

Chill let the story begin , susheel ko hooda craze ni utarwaate toh she was planning to run away long back.  Second did you see the new promo ? Twin vs Jagat clash gonna happen . 

Also I don't know but show is giving dil bole haddipa vibes ! ..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Well , in my opinion it's not lost but they wanted to proceed the story . It's not as easy as we are speculating ! Shaadi track was a insight if they try to do anything mischievous they will be in trouble and long back I was sure that this kind of track will come . 

Chill let the story begin , susheel ko hooda craze ni utarwaate toh she was planning to run away long back.  Second did you see the new promo ? Twin vs Jagat clash gonna happen . 

Also I don't know but show is giving dil bole haddipa vibes ! ..

i respect your opinion😳 but mere liye thoda mixed wala perception bangya h for the past couple of weeks so lets see at this point

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Date kya hoti hai? Hamara beta bhi to date pe tha 😇

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Slowdown of pace + unneccessary coverage to DP and Jagat. If they cut these two out and the drama ka pitaara, the others were great to watch 🙋‍♀️ They need to be cognizant about dragging their tracks coz hum naturally thoda bore ho jaate hai. We wanna see promo ke aage kya hai not a hella long backstory 🙈