Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ancykaaraa12

Wow!! What An Chapter Abhyu Di and Ankita Di...

Thank you :)

The Betfiting Reply She gave to Ungrateful Brat Ishani was on Fire.... 🔥🔥 Riddhima is Doctor..Ishani Kamini....What are you? No identity... Badi Aayi..Riddhima ko Gold Digger aur Trash Bolne Wali... Idiot...

She will realize if she hasn't already, going ahead. 

Uma’s Thinking is Right...Feeling Bad for Her that She has a spoilt brat daughter like Ishani... Uma should teach her a lesson...

Uma I doubt she can do much as of now. Ishani is not a child anymore at times its life that becomes the best teacher. 

Ishani ki Galti..Poore Raisinghanias ko Bhugatna Padega...
But then it's not like the rest of the Rai Singhanias are doodh ke dhule.

I am really excited Whats gonna happen next.. Kya headlines hogi...
Let's see :)

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Loved it, how she ignored the VR family no greetings whatsoever 👏

Thank you, she just did not bother after dealing with Ishani 😆 maybe later after freshening up a bit a little more relaxed and chilled Riddhu will greet them or not😆

Dadi is 🤪 she thought that Riddhima will have manners & care about them in public. She is a joke. 🤡

Uma is only 1 who understands Riddhima.

Dadi I wasn't planning this with regards to her you know yeh toh OTT wali Dadi se thoda inspire hogayi thi😆

VR family is for a treat.... 🤣 She has become a true  Phoenix. ⭐️⭐️

Yes, she has, and now she will take none of their nonsense lying down VR family is in for a treat indeed and a huge one not just from Riddhu but from Randhawa family as well🤣

Ragini, Sejal & family she has a strong support / friends / family. Who will fight with the world for Riddhima. Not does she needs them...😎

Ditto

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I would love it if those interaction are humiliating for Ishani. Wouldn't mind at all.....at last she should have taste of her own medicine 😈😈.... especially those medicine which shoved down our Riddhu's throat at every chance she could get.

That is exactly what I am planning there you go😈😈

Fly_high thumbnail

I like that concept or more like those will power to still love the person knowing he or she will never be yours. Takes lots of courage, it's not at all easy to move on from the person whom you love unconditionally.

True but even in real life, life goes on na one can love one person all they want but they do get married, have a family, love their spouse and still, that person can hold a special place in one's heart. Anyway, we might not be exploring it here so let's not go there.

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.himk

Ridhima Singh Randhawa ??? Did she get to know about her relation with Randhawas and Shergills ???  I guess she is Ridhay's sister [twin].  Amazing update. Loved the face-off and Riddhima's character growth and attitude.  Please update soon. Good-Bye.

We will get to know in the coming future updates let's see :)

P.s.  I am the biggest fan of you writings and. f.fs'

--Sapna K.

Thank you though this story is written jointly by me and Abhyudaya so credit for this story goes equally to both😊 I don't know who it is directed at 🤣but appreciation is appreciated from both of us😃

Edited by BhataktiAtma. - 3 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

True but even in real life, life goes on na one can love one person all they want but they do get married, have a family, love their spouse and still, that person can hold a special place in one's heart. Anyway, we might not be exploring it here so let's not go there.

I agree life goes on.....but that part of your life, your heart, your love n your peace always belong to that person.....no matter how much you move on.

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: KV2711

Chappy 29 part 1 is so stunning and mind blowing update made me speechless  I'm blown off by both Sejal and riddhi speech it's so good to see Ishani being embarassed and insult by both Sejal riddhi eagerly waiting for your upcoming update to see what gonna happen in coming update now table turn and eagerly waiting for power pack and show time felt bad for vansh but he deserves it

Thank you,

The next update will be out tomorrow and yes, Vansh deserves what's coming for him.

Fly_high thumbnail

I agree life goes on.....but that part of your life, your heart, your love n your peace always belong to that person.....no matter how much you move on.

Agree but again it's about acceptance I guess and making peace with it, rest what-ifs are always going to be there and a certain pain will be there with them. It's us how we deal with it.

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11

Just read the whole story in one go.

Wow I am speechless the way you have carried this whole concept throughout is praiseworthy .

I wished the CVS of IMMJ2 can take some ideas from you.

Brilliant .

Continue soon.

❤️❤️ Thank you so much means a lot to us.

You know I have reached a point where whenever I see any fandom praising an ITV writer and or other aspects of a show I am like lage raho aaj taarif kaal gaali milegi issi fandom se inhi logon ko🤣

Fly_high thumbnail

Thank you 😊