Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Can we please also blame DP for using the earned money on  the entire shaadi natak instead of EMI? They would have not been so thin on funds if he did not insist on that. Susheela/Sattu getting kidnapped and then saving herself - that is where she started to feel a little alienated from the family and took the Hooda meeting as a breather, that happened as a result of DP's words and actions that she internalised how he sees her as an outsider even when she earned scars for his sake. The girls have been trying to work hard and somehow even manage classes and hiding their identity almost 24x7 with no respite. If they get some boost, maybe less time and more members or increasing prices on rate card per current market value, kuch ho sakta hai. 

yes, exactly! jaha required tha waha toh karcha nhi kia :/ ...despite all of their hardwork, dp just shuns it out in the trash like a piece of paper ..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

yes, exactly! jaha required tha waha toh karcha nhi kia :/ ...despite all of their hardwork, dp just shuns it out in the trash like a piece of paper ..

Makes me truly think that even if he was okay and got his daughters married to Tarun and Varun, this lack of business sense would have led to him losing K&S to the bank and eventually Jagat Seth coz he had missed on EMIs + PG bhi rakhte toh bhi he was using old techniques, at some point inflow ki vaat lagti, if as simple as this scenario - Jagat opened a new saloon in Avtar's land and hired young talented blood instead of giving it to Vikram 😬 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Makes me truly think that even if he was okay and got his daughters married to Tarun and Varun, this lack of business sense would have led to him losing K&S to the bank and eventually Jagat Seth coz he had missed on EMIs + PG bhi rakhte toh bhi he was using old techniques, at some point inflow ki vaat lagti, if as simple as this scenario - Jagat opened a new saloon in Avtar's land and hired young talented blood instead of giving it to Vikram 😬 

i feel he's resistant to change whether it is mentality, finance, progressiveness, etc...therefore, he feels challenged whenever somebody questions the logistics behind it which is followed by his refusal to believe in it ...if anything goes against expectations (or more specifically, "HIS" expectations), he carves a negative illustration or a negative perception quite effortlessly...if a photo is shown, he goes the orthodox, stereotypical route followed by a disastrous incident as opposed trying to discern the matter...we have discussed about his command on puttu taking over the reigns while puttu lacked experience & interest in the family business as opposed to his daughters, garima specifically who possess the talent...he saw talent but it was because he saw that two "boys" are operating the store, a fact that the trio were aware of aside from the male-dominated HB who generically interrogate the presence of girls on their streets with few exceptions, so he's a man who easily believes in what evidence is shown to him

even if we look at this from a financial POV, he doesn't budge from some of his principles & incurs losses....if people are giving the old adage "progressing with time," then one should implement it as well especially in terms of business in order to make it appealing to the customers....he abhorred seeing his daughters' hard-earned money as a source for paying the hospital bills as opposed to merely even compromising...he hated that his daughters even have a "job" or let alone the kind of job...again, it is financial competition with jagat as to who gets the k&s to some extent and eventually, HB property...PG b rakra h toh definitely one can expect that he's bound to expect/establish old regulations so not a shocker there definitely because he didn't think twice before taking away the rooms until he got convinced that puttu was flabbergasting him from the financial talks....i mean, as a landlord you are bound to create rules for the tenants but i feel there would be rules that would force a tenant to be house the next day if they heard of the rules or the method of paying probably...it is all, at the end of the day, about his whims and fancies...

i doubt he thought alita aka alexa devi would function in the first place until he became permissive of it & played around with it but he has at times showed his doubts/displeasure on how alita was misused such as getting locked in the bathroom while the volume of the device was increased deliberately or when it made those high-pitched laughter sounds...its basically his propensity towards change in a general manner is what i see..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i feel he's resistant to change whether it is mentality, finance, progressiveness, etc...therefore, he feels challenged whenever somebody questions the logistics behind it which is followed by his refusal to believe in it ...if anything goes against expectations (or more specifically, "HIS" expectations), he carves a negative illustration or a negative perception quite effortlessly...if a photo is shown, he goes the orthodox, stereotypical route followed by a disastrous incident as opposed trying to discern the matter...we have discussed about his command on puttu taking over the reigns while puttu lacked experience & interest in the family business as opposed to his daughters, garima specifically who possess the talent...he saw talent but it was because he saw that two "boys" are operating the store, a fact that the trio were aware of aside from the male-dominated HB who generically interrogate the presence of girls on their streets with few exceptions, so he's a man who easily believes in what evidence is shown to him

even if we look at this from a financial POV, he doesn't budge from some of his principles & incurs losses....if people are giving the old adage "progressing with time," then one should implement it as well especially in terms of business in order to make it appealing to the customers....he abhorred seeing his daughters' hard-earned money as a source for paying the hospital bills as opposed to merely even compromising...he hated that his daughters even have a "job" or let alone the kind of job...again, it is financial competition with jagat as to who gets the k&s to some extent and eventually, HB property...PG b rakra h toh definitely one can expect that he's bound to expect/establish old regulations so not a shocker there definitely because he didn't think twice before taking away the rooms until he got convinced that puttu was flabbergasting him from the financial talks....i mean, as a landlord you are bound to create rules for the tenants but i feel there would be rules that would force a tenant to be house the next day if they heard of the rules or the method of paying probably...it is all, at the end of the day, about his whims and fancies...

i doubt he thought alita aka alexa devi would function in the first place until he became permissive of it & played around with it but he has at times showed his doubts/displeasure on how alita was misused such as getting locked in the bathroom while the volume of the device was increased deliberately or when it made those high-pitched laughter sounds...its basically his propensity towards change in a general manner is what i see..

Well said 👏