Episode -56 Dream vs Responsibility .

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone . I hope you guys are doing good . 

So today's episode was kind of  mixed feelings . Lots of things were  happening but what I observed was Dream they wanted to create for their future and the responsibility they have to do for the sake of their father. 

The episode start with Vikrima interaction I hope their love story begin soon but with doing justice to both characters . 

Sukhbir Paaji dance and song . It was good and funny as Chachi ji seems to be die hard fan . Pramod still upset baby 😒koi na kal picture clear ho jayegi . 

As today's episode was just a filler not much but the only highlight was last scene , where susheela seems to fed up with this double life and wanted to live for a day on the contrary Garima adamant she shouldn't dream ! 

Look here twin are correct in their own way and wrong too. Firstly Twin are fed up living double life especially being as a male . We all must have dream to become like a male , I hope you guys refrain that stupid thoughts . The girls needs some time to adjust this transformation . 

Especially susheela who wanted to make her future but why she didn't understand that acting is not a 2 mins noddle thing . But we can't blame or hate the twin. The twin have to sacrifice their dream and their self to contribute in this family . 

The only thing here possible is they have to live with this change and when the right time will come they should disclose and end this . 

I m feeling bad for twin . They are trapped even if they wanted fresh air they need to think twice !  

Love the entry..swag hai bhai ka 😎

Dr. Pramod ko bhi dance karwate hai, bechara baccha corner se lovingly dekh raha hai sabko..naachne bhi dete na..itna kya boring bana diya🥲

Vikram and scenes with father-daughter: kya yaar 🤐

Puttu and his mummy were cho cute today! Her Sukhi ke sapne 🤭👻

Garima and Susheela recieving advice from Sukhbir paaji 😇 and then sharing their story with him saying he is inspired by their sacrifices, loved it! 🤩

Sisters ki fight, koi bhi nai hai right 🤫

hmm, todays episode was somewhat mehhh or a filler as ayu said since i felt they added sukhbir ka angle to get away w/ this episode 🤷‍♀️ 😕

-so vikram follows after gunnu into ruhail house..garima still pining hopes on vikram ?? matlab really?

-lol puttu's channel definitely achieving a whopping amount of subscribers  with sukhbir in haryana...everyone is overwhelmed and surprised w/ his presence...lol chanchal k college k yaadein ubr ubr k aari h lol...

-lol sukhbir ka singing while jagat jasoos does apna khudka searching over the lohri ka kaand lol

-i liked sukhbir's advice on nvr stop dreaming and pursuing ambitions to the girls...probably the highlight of the episode

-poor garima has to bear dp's taunts as he told her about 3 month marriage ultimatum + her trying to convince susheela to get over the hooda ka hangover...how much more will she & puttu try to convince her even after sukhbir ka advice? unless they are showing the phase k dar dar k tokar khana hoga usko so im not getting the point of elongating hooda ka hangover phase for some reason 🤷‍♀️  😕 she's doing the whole nine yards of dealing w/ dad and sister k ziddh :/

-precap: susheela hogai uranchoo whereas jagat ka justajoo (of defaming dp)

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

hmm, todays episode was somewhat mehhh or a filler as ayu said since i felt they added sukhbir ka angle to get away w/ this episode 🤷‍♀️ 😕

-so vikram follows after gunnu into ruhail house..garima still pining hopes on vikram ?? matlab really?

-lol puttu's channel definitely achieving a whopping amount of subscribers  with sukhbir in haryana...everyone is overwhelmed and surprised w/ his presence...lol chanchal k college k yaadein ubr ubr k aari h lol...

-lol sukhbir ka singing while jagat jasoos does apna khudka searching over the lohri ka kaand lol

-i liked sukhbir's advice on nvr stop dreaming and pursuing ambitions to the girls...probably the highlight of the episode

-poor garima has to bear dp's taunts as he told her about 3 month marriage ultimatum + her trying to convince susheela to get over the hooda ka hangover...how much more will she & puttu try to convince her even after sukhbir ka advice? unless they are showing the phase k dar dar k tokar khana hoga usko so im not getting the point of elongating hooda ka hangover phase for some reason 🤷‍♀️  😕 she's doing the whole nine yards of dealing w/ dad and sister k ziddh :/

-precap: susheela hogai uranchoo whereas jagat ka justajoo (of defaming dp)

Here it is not dar dar ke but bach bach ke ! Here the situation is till they don't pay the EMI and other debt they cannot dream to become something.  Plus how will they pursue ? When they don't have enough money to buy a Lahenga ... At this point they need to do something ... I don't think so that salon is earning that much . Like 1k is so small amount for 7 members !! 

It's high time twin needs to work harder 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Here it is not dar dar ke but bach bach ke ! Here the situation is till they don't pay the EMI and other debt they cannot dream to become something.  Plus how will they pursue ? When they don't have enough money to buy a Lahenga ... At this point they need to do something ... I don't think so that salon is earning that much . Like 1k is so small amount for 7 members !! 

yeah, there is so much already on the platter like emi debt, shaadi siyappa/debt, etc like they already possess a bandwidth for their current problems ...i still wondered how they were able to afford the wedding so the only thing i can postulate is the neighbors succoring them out in this case but still there's already so many conflicts to resolve yet sushila deliberately is leaving her premise despite knowing how grievous the situation is at this point...this constant reminder of "marriage, marriage, marriage" is overtaking the already known problems 😕how is the shop running amidst all this? 

Originally posted by Meena_J

yeah, there is so much already on the platter like emi debt, shaadi siyappa/debt, etc like they already possess a bandwidth for their current problems ...i still wondered how they were able to afford the wedding so the only thing i can postulate is the neighbors succoring them out in this case but still there's already so many conflicts to resolve yet sushila deliberately is leaving her premise despite knowing how grievous the situation is at this point...this constant reminder of "marriage, marriage, marriage" is overtaking the already known problems 😕how is the shop running amidst all this? 

They said na shop toh dhap ho gayi hai because of this marriage thing.  Lohri ke din they have a holiday ... ..See girls are trapped I wonder how they are managing their studies !

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Can we please also blame DP for using the earned money on  the entire shaadi natak instead of EMI? They would have not been so thin on funds if he did not insist on that. Susheela/Sattu getting kidnapped and then saving herself - that is where she started to feel a little alienated from the family and took the Hooda meeting as a breather, that happened as a result of DP's words and actions that she internalised how he sees her as an outsider even when she earned scars for his sake. The girls have been trying to work hard and somehow even manage classes and hiding their identity almost 24x7 with no respite. If they get some boost, maybe less time and more members or increasing prices on rate card per current market value, kuch ho sakta hai. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago

this whole meeting Hooda thing is not really a step in fulfilling a dream. its an escape from her double life and family and yes Garima included. not because she hates or anything but I think she has started associating her problems with them. so if there is no Garima and family, there is no problems or need to live this double life.

then again it was pretty stupid to do at this point of time when there are so many siyapas going on. the consequences as we see are going to be dire.

it actually also fits in her character. she is impulsive and doesn't think ahead. this track is going to give her an opportunity to work on that flaw and hopefully make more informed decisions in the future.

Originally posted by rinki_99

this whole meeting Hooda thing is not really a step in fulfilling a dream. its an escape from her double life and family and yes Garima included. not because she hates or anything but I think she has started associating her problems with them. so if there is no Garima and family, there is no problems or need to live this double life.

then again it was pretty stupid to do at this point of time when there are so many siyapas going on. the consequences as we see are going to be dire.

it actually also fits in her character. she is impulsive and doesn't think ahead. this track is going to give her an opportunity to work on that flaw and hopefully make more informed decisions in the future.

Exactly as I said , twin is this stage needs some time from their double life. Like today , she isn't revealing to pramod but considering him as a friend because she has this benefits of doubt if she will express he will fell in love . 

She definitely needs to think twice and wise after this fiasco !

Originally posted by rinki_99

If this is alluding to my post, according to me she is trying to achieve her dream of meeting Hooda as a way to get a break from her life and a chance to experience the Mumbai life. And I dont mean she is deserting her family or hates them, but there is indeed a cognitive dissonance because of the thanklessness of DP - who showed her down in public in that shaadi, even after she literally got kidnapped and battled those JS minions to get back with her identity intact. 

Her issue with Garima and Puttu too is that she wanted her support, which they are not giving coz K&S still needs her, their moneybank is running dry and most importantly, it is all too sudden. Hopefully since Pramod is atleast aware where she is, they will be able to avert the crisis.