Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

one good thing he did worth appreciating was not to use the joker card πŸ˜†(plus technically he didnt win the card, bb gifted him one cause he did 2 instead of 3)

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

And he comes back from his out house which is just behind the main house in the next episode.BB ka karza hai uske upar jab thak nahi chukega vo aatha hi rahega kuch na kuch bahana story banake.πŸ˜†

PranPriye thumbnail

Asim was a class apart πŸ€—

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Itna khush mat ho, kaya pata BB usko chaurahe se wapis bula len..

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

πŸ€”why did the entire elimination scene seem like some kind of soapie scene

aly with the dialogues "You really changed man"

bla bla

he forgot he needed money as he is done defaming priyank

He gave arshi a last three seconds of praise to say thank you as he has successfully manipulated his mother into loving him again

🀒honestly productions biggest LOL moment was giving him a joker card - this mans shown no effort to this show besides defaming his exes and faking fights

if you really want him as a creative - making up weird love angles with married men than okay

fine

but dont expect me to watch it

or think he is a very good person

he disgusted me beyond no end

and i hope truely this is the last time he wastes my time showing me his fake goodness

aly lost alot of credibility to me when he said all those praises in the end and came of as a leech

the only man i respect in regards to his behavior with vikas was my boy asim 

he never liked him 

thank you salman also for telling us all we dont care for his outside drama and fighting with his mother

The eviction was totally scripted so what should we expectπŸ˜†. Aly was just following the script or else he knows what type of a manipulative and arrogant person vikas isπŸ˜‰

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Candy_Crush

he came so many times in this season already so his quota for another 2-3 should be over .. may be he will come only  when he has new story to share .. may be after his family reunion.

P.S: there are rumours that he will come to support RKV in connection week πŸ˜†

Hopefully it's just rumours. πŸ€£

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†

What a post πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Like a person does good also then also it's degraded. Now Aly lost credibility because he said something good. If a person does good then he will appreciated. Not everyone likes to hate forever. 

These  actors with initial P  were in relationship with Vikas and found him problematic only after they received fame.πŸ‘πŸ˜†

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

πŸ˜†

What a post πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Like a person does good also then also it's degraded. Now Aly lost credibility because he said something good. If a person does good then he will appreciated. Not everyone likes to hate forever. 

These  actors with initial P  were in relationship with Vikas and found him problematic only after they received fame.πŸ‘πŸ˜†

A person does good and its degraded +_+

what good was vikas doing on the show -- he white washed a woman who was harassing a man?

And was asleep pretty much the rest of the time. He didnt use his joker card because he knew all he would get was hate from eijaz fandom. 

Aly all of a sudden saying he changed as a person looked ultra fake +_+

I am sorry but it did

Also besides Priyank and Parth: divya, varoon, shilpa, his own brother

all have issues with him

why would so many people have issues with him if he was such an innocent and good person

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was a total whitewash episode for Vikas - he goes out being a hero for no reason

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

A person does good and its degraded +_+

what good was vikas doing on the show -- he white washed a woman who was harassing a man?

And was asleep pretty much the rest of the time. He didnt use his joker card because he knew all he would get was hate from eijaz fandom. 

Aly all of a sudden saying he changed as a person looked ultra fake +_+

I am sorry but it did

Also besides Priyank and Parth: divya, varoon, shilpa, his own brother

all have issues with him

why would so many people have issues with him if he was such an innocent and good person

They appreciated it because he had the power and all of them would have used the power to save themselves first no matter what. 

No matter what there is always a section of audience who hates u for that no contestant  would stop using their own power. Anybody who doesn't watch Vikas from hatred point of view can see how broken he is and realise that the act by him is selfless act.

Now coming his family and friends having issues with him. I m sure there must so many other actors in industry who might be having issues with their family and friends which might be hidden. That's not a way to judge anyone. 

Tell me  something how good Bollywood superstars are but nobody speaks about them because they are really powerful and Vikas isn't powerful at all. 

To favour Rakhi BB its entire BB team and Salman khan taking care of the fact Rakhi comes out clean. So Vikas might be sent thrice on this show for this purpose only. Infact last year Vikas supported sidnaaz only because he was sent with purpose for sid and sidnaaz. He is and he was doing his job.

They are all working for BB and they have to abide by rules if they are part of show. Why BB supports Rakhi is because she provides entertainment and they will whitewash her.