tata bye bye vikas episode ends

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 months ago

smiley24why did the entire elimination scene seem like some kind of soapie scene

aly with the dialogues "You really changed man"

bla bla

he forgot he needed money as he is done defaming priyank

He gave arshi a last three seconds of praise to say thank you as he has successfully manipulated his mother into loving him again

smiley11honestly productions biggest LOL moment was giving him a joker card - this mans shown no effort to this show besides defaming his exes and faking fights

if you really want him as a creative - making up weird love angles with married men than okay

fine

but dont expect me to watch it

or think he is a very good person

he disgusted me beyond no end

and i hope truely this is the last time he wastes my time showing me his fake goodness

aly lost alot of credibility to me when he said all those praises in the end and came of as a leech

the only man i respect in regards to his behavior with vikas was my boy asim 

he never liked him 

thank you salman also for telling us all we dont care for his outside drama and fighting with his mother

also he really needed money looked fake and now he proved it LOL

he choose to look mahaan over paying his so called bills 

He came to whitewash his image , gain sympathy and throw mom under the bus. Now hes no more needed. But little does he know we didn’t fall for anything. 

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

He came to whitewash his image , gain sympathy and throw mom under the bus. Now hes no more needed. But little does he know we didn’t fall for anything. 

Too soon to say that. You never know he might be back again next week. After all if he can come back after physical violence then why not after elimination. Kavita, Nikki, Aly all came back. So hold your horses for now smiley36

It will not surprise that he will again enter in show to make someone connection smiley36smiley37

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

smiley24why did the entire elimination scene seem like some kind of soapie scene

aly with the dialogues "You really changed man"

bla bla

he forgot he needed money as he is done defaming priyank

He gave arshi a last three seconds of praise to say thank you as he has successfully manipulated his mother into loving him again

smiley11honestly productions biggest LOL moment was giving him a joker card - this mans shown no effort to this show besides defaming his exes and faking fights

if you really want him as a creative - making up weird love angles with married men than okay

fine

but dont expect me to watch it

or think he is a very good person

he disgusted me beyond no end

and i hope truely this is the last time he wastes my time showing me his fake goodness

aly lost alot of credibility to me when he said all those praises in the end and came of as a leech

the only man i respect in regards to his behavior with vikas was my boy asim 

he never liked him 

thank you salman also for telling us all we dont care for his outside drama and fighting with his mother

Kahani abhi bagi hay ! 

Vikas coming as Rakhi's support in family week . Lols 

He said it is his last season. Finger crossed, hoping he won't beeak the promise. smiley37

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

He said it is his last season. Finger crossed, hoping he won't beeak the promise. smiley37

he came so many times in this season already so his quota for another 2-3 should be over .. may be he will come only  when he has new story to share .. may be after his family reunion.

P.S: there are rumours that he will come to support RKV in connection week 😆

Bigg Boss 14