Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

MCP stands for male chauvinistic pig😆 it is used to describe a man who is so full with toxic masculinity and has patriarchal views.

Forumwasis use this to describe virat. I believe he is not MCP or may be a little but he is fine, just another normal guy who sometimes get angry and says and do things which he shouldn't have but this doesn't makes him hate worthy. But people love sai so much that they automatically hate virat😆

Thread ka naam change karne ka tha aur you changed your name 😆 just kidding

Thanks for telling me about MCP and virat is not great husband or person but he is not worst too. He has his own flow which is irritating but guy knows whenever he is wrong and apologize and real MCP don't even think they are wrong and always supress others 

I have seen real MCP and virat is not a 10 percent of them 

No one stopping anyone to love sai but that doesn't mean you hate others 

More important they are just fictional character. Here fans are fighting with each other and they are having fun there 

Hate is strong feelings and why to boil our blood for fictional character 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Thanks for telling me about MCP and virat is not great husband or person but he is not worst too. He has his own flow which is irritating but guy knows whenever he is wrong and apologize and real MCP don't even think they are wrong and always supress others 

More important they are just fictional character. Here fans are fighting with each other and they are having fun there 

yes tired of that user name, thought of experimenting😆

i completely agree. fictional character ke peechhe itna kya khoon jalana😆

but this era of social media...free internet, unlimited data and free time may be and the habit of exaggerating everything is behind this phenomenon of spreading negativity in the name of expressing one's views. its not just limited to the forum but we can see it everywhere on the social media and on all the topics whether politics, or entertainment or any other thing.

let it be, its a never ending debate. hum apna khoon kyu jalaye. lets enjoy virat, sai and sairat's story.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Cutie pie cutiepie

Aye haye cutie cutiepie❤️❤️❤️

basherz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

If a character has to be rated based on few worst episodes on any show, ITV is never short of worst possible male leads, just like the ITV is never short of mahaan FL's & devi maiyya's.

LOL !!! The craze behind characters has been there since ages. I recall a old interview of Abbas, the guy who played the character of Shyaam in IPKKND - 1 = he stated, no girl was ready to marry him, when he goes to see rishta because girls are scared used to think, the guy was manipulative like his character. He stated on record in a IV, he is not like his fictional character, it was just his work. People fail to find difference between a fictional character & real person.

And the term "dis-like" has been replaced by "hate", not sure if its because hate is just a 4 letter word compared to 7 letter word or people have lost the sense of differentiation between the words.

In the past, you would see - I dis like this "xxx" or "yyy" or I don't like his character off-late, thanks to social media its more like I hate "xxx".

Edited by basherz - 3 years ago
basherz thumbnail

yes tired of that user name, thought of experimenting😆

i completely agree. fictional character ke peechhe itna kya khoon jalana😆

but this era of social media...free internet, unlimited data and free time may be and the habit of exaggerating everything is behind this phenomenon of spreading negativity in the name of expressing one's views. its not just limited to the forum but we can see it everywhere on the social media and on all the topics whether politics, or entertainment or any other thing.

let it be, its a never ending debate. hum apna khoon kyu jalaye. lets enjoy virat, sai and sairat's story.

when a show is viewed as just a show, you wouldn't have lots of issues 😛

In the past TRP aunties used to discuss about the shows, when they were free in the afternoons or evenings - since the spread of internet, many of them have joined social media as well.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: basherz

If a character has to be rated based on few worst episodes on any show, ITV is never short of worst possible male leads, just like the ITV is never short of mahaan FL's & devi maiyya's.

LOL !!! The craze behind characters has been there since ages. I recall a old interview of Abbas, the guy who played the character of Shyaam in IPKKND - 1 = he stated, no girl was ready to marry him, when he goes to see rishta because girls are scared used to think, the guy was manipulative like his character. He stated on record in a IV, he is not like his fictional character, it was just his work. People fail to find difference between a fictional character & real person.

And the term "dis-like" has been replaced by "hate", not sure if its because hate is just a 4 letter word compared to 7 letter word or people have lost the sense of differentiation between the words.

In the past, you would see - I dis like this "xxx" or "yyy" or I don't like his character off-late, thanks to social media its more like I hate "xxx".

I agree what u r saying magar aise bhi kya ek ki har galti maaf dusre ki ek bhi nhi , dusre insaan ka bhi pov dekh lo .

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Even i dont like mahanta ki murat wale characters. I like grey characters more. I know many people will judge me if i dare say that i am totally liking virat's character even now😆 but as i said i like grey characters more than simple white and black. Not that i support his behavior with sai but come on now...its a fictional show. I like virat, i love neil's portrayal of virat.

I liked virat , he is a grey & multilayered character.  I know he is wrong today definitely but he is not wrong always .

Like d hand holding of sairat where he was hurting her physically I wanted sai to hurt him either scratching his wrist by her nails or by biting him , I won't mind he deserve that.

basherz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I agree what u r saying magar aise bhi kya ek ki har galti maaf dusre ki ek bhi nhi , dusre insaan ka bhi pov dekh lo .

I've no issues with POV's but I was generally speaking from ITV's perspective. ML's do all the haraam khor work, while FL's are generally shown as angels. Angels only duty is to cleanse the ML's sins - irrespective of whether he's abusive, manipulative, serial cheater, heavy drinker etc...

Since, nearly all the ML's are filled with humongous ego & worst possible human straits - FL's mistakes will not be taken likely.

Anj_01 thumbnail

totally agree with each and every word. people become possessive of characters and start to imagine them like they are real. upar se ye shows har roj aate hain. they become part of our life in a way. but we should remember that they are fictional and show will end one day. no one in real life acts like ML and FL of shows.

Anj_01 thumbnail

when a show is viewed as just a show, you wouldn't have lots of issues 😛

In the past TRP aunties used to discuss about the shows, when they were free in the afternoons or evenings - since the spread of internet, many of them have joined social media as well.

right, we all should remember that its a fictional show and its a daily soap. it will come everyday. one day one episode is bad doesnt mean that its the end of your life and goodness in the world🤣