Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

k

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

My mantra should be ignoram is bestam ðŸ˜†

Seriously I want to say something but why should I waste my time because end result is going to be 0

If anyone can't understand virat character and pov it is their fault.

ITV viewers deserves toxic male lead only. Virat stood out different from them and it is really undigestable and not understandable 

I was enjoying show more when I was not in this forum. 

Virat is not best character but he is more relatable character. I hope Neil will get his dues because his hardwork is getting overshadowed by unnecessary drama 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

My mantra should be ignoram is bestam ðŸ˜†

Seriously I want to say something but why should I waste my time because end result is going to be 0

If anyone can't understand virat character and pov it is their fault.

ITV viewers deserves toxic male lead only. Virat stood out different from them and it is really undigestable and not understandable 

I was enjoying show more when I was not in this forum. 

Virat is not best character but he is more relatable character. I hope Neil will get his dues because his hardwork is getting overshadowed by unnecessary drama 

Problem is people can't tolerate women can  also be wrong , it's like ajooba , ye kaise ho sakta , aurat kabhi galat ho hi nahi sakti hain .

People love Kabir singh ( shaheed kapoor ) kind of characters  , itv people relate to those character much . I still doubt was it  really love story ðŸ¤ª

...EhSaas... thumbnail

In an exclusive interview, Neil was asked about his views on his co-star. 

Talking about Ayesha, Neil said, "Ayesha is also extremely fun to work with and an amazing co-star."

Further, Neil said how he does masti with Ayesha and keeps pulling her legs. The actor said, "It's kind of a role reversal. I tease her a lot and behave with her in the same way Sai's character behaves with me on the show."

Well, we are sure the amazing off-screen camaraderie is the result of their terrific performance on the show

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Problem is people can't tolerate women can  also be wrong , it's like ajooba , ye kaise ho sakta , aurat kabhi galat ho hi nahi sakti hain .

People love Kabir singh ( shaheed kapoor ) kind of characters  , itv people relate to those character much . I still doubt was it  really love story ðŸ¤ª

Yes and if we point out how female lead is wrong or understand male lead long essay is on way or unnecessary not so funny topic to taunt male lead 

About Kabir singh I like song of the movie but I still had not watch movie and not interested too. Such kind of love story is not my cup of tea ðŸ˜†

I will any day prefer inder (minus drinking) from Sanam Teri Kasam not Kabir singh ðŸ¤”

...EhSaas... thumbnail

It is not like women can't be wrong. It is like female lead can't be wrong ðŸ˜†

Those are good who are in female lead team those are bad who are not in female lead team