Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Never knew he played the role of an IPS officer thrice in his career . 

I remember seeing his Karol Bagh serial for sometime and in Gulaal I was rooting for another male lead character . He has came a long way . 

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is appreciation thread so here appreciation from my side 

I am not his fan but would like to share my experience as a viewer of ghum hain journey

I had not watch his previous works thoroughly. Only watched glimpse of gulal and he had a good chemistry with mansi in that show 

He is among the great performer in current period. 

He is in this industry 13 years and has no great fan following but still he is satisfied person. He never try to win fans in wrong way. He believes in his work and he want to recognise with his work journey and not with cheap tactics and he will be satisfy even if he has only one fan in his list. He is not attention seeker the way he is getting tagged. He respect other people (in cake cutting when aishywarya was feeding him cake he said to give it to kishori ji first). He is tender and respectful which is shown in his body language and gesture with others 

He played different type of characters and work in different genre in his career and which is also challanging. He is not one type character person. He doesn't shy away to take a challenge in his life without thinking about results. 

He also take criticism positive way (not talking about bashing 😂)

He has no ego of being a senior in this industry. The way he treat and mentor to aayesha and suraj is also posted for him on his instagram

He loves and enjoys his work. He just don't do the work for the sake of doing it but he understands his work. This is really inspiring because in reality majority people do the work because it pays them well. He goes into deep in those scene and character (which is visible in interview). 

He is really private person who likes to keep his personal life private. He has his fun side too.

Most important thing is his acting is not only appreciate by his fans but other actors fans to like his acting and appreciate that which is rare in any fandom. 

He is also important part of this show and even if he leave or no importance given to virat character show will go on but it will be like without soul living life. Makers are not doing justice to his character but he still giving life to virat character.

I won't say he deserves all love in this world but I will say he doesn't deserve hate because he is human with a flaws 👍🏼

I would like to see him in male oriented show where he can show his acting skill in better way. All the best to his future life  

Thanks for reading my long post 😆

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

This is appreciation thread so here appreciation from my side 

I am not his fan but would like to share my experience as a viewer of ghum hain journey

I had not watch his previous works thoroughly. Only watched glimpse of gulal and he had a good chemistry with mansi in that show 

He is among the great performer in current period. 

He is in this industry 13 years and has no great fan following but still he is satisfied person. He never try to win fans in wrong way. He believes in his work and he want to recognise with his work journey and not with cheap tactics and he will be satisfy even if he has only one fan in his list. He is not attention seeker the way he is getting tagged. He respect other people (in cake cutting when aishywarya was feeding him cake he said to give it to kishori ji first). He is tender and respectful which is shown in his body language and gesture with others 

He played different type of characters and work in different genre in his career and which is also challanging. He is not one type character person. He doesn't shy away to take a challenge in his life without thinking about results. 

He also take criticism positive way (not talking about bashing 😂)

He has no ego of being a senior in this industry. The way he treat and mentor to aayesha and suraj is also posted for him on his instagram

He loves and enjoys his work. He just don't do the work for the sake of doing it but he understands his work. This is really inspiring because in reality majority people do the work because it pays them well. He goes into deep in those scene and character (which is visible in interview). 

He is really private person who likes to keep his personal life private. He has his fun side too.

Most important thing is his acting is not only appreciate by his fans but other actors fans to like his acting and appreciate that which is rare in any fandom. 

He is also important part of this show and even if he leave or no importance given to virat character show will go on but it will be like without soul living life. Makers are not doing justice to his character but he still giving life to virat character.

I won't say he deserves all love in this world but I will say he doesn't deserve hate because he is human with a flaws 👍🏼

I would like to see him in male oriented show where he can show his acting skill in better way. All the best to his future life  

Thanks for reading my long post 😆

Aww that’s such a sweet post . I agree he is a seasoned actor , fab dancer and a good human being . Every actor gets one break in their life where their career takes off. I hope this show is the one for Neil where he can reach new heights in his career . 

Hate and bashing are very common for actors . Even the Bollywood and ITV superstars are not spared so this should not demotivate him in any way . I cannot imagine Virat without Neil portraying it . Since it’s his AT , I would like to talk about him .

Coming to the most controversial topic , his personal life . I did not check the offscreen videos before but after his engagement I went and checked the old videos . It was very hard to say he was dating Aish . He did not make it obvious and even in  the100th episode celebration, he got along with the entire crew and cast . He did not make it uncomfortable for his costars . His IVs are to the point . He explains Virat’s POV which may not be right but it’s Virat’s thinking .  

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Aww that’s such a sweet post . I agree he is a seasoned actor , fab dancer and a good human being . Every actor gets one break in their life where their career takes off. I hope this show is the one for Neil where he can reach new heights in his career . 

Hate and bashing are very common for actors . Even the Bollywood and ITV superstars are not spared so this should not demotivate him in any way . I cannot imagine Virat without Neil portraying it . Since it’s his AT , I would like to talk about him .

Coming to the most controversial topic , his personal life . I did not check the offscreen videos before but after his engagement I went and checked the old videos . It was very hard to say he was dating Aish . He did not make it obvious and even in  the100th episode celebration, he got along with the entire crew and cast . He did not make it uncomfortable for his costars . His IVs are to the point . He explains Virat’s POV which may not be right but it’s Virat’s thinking .  

This is also one of his achievement in his career. He is in this career since 13 years and did show which can count on fingers but still he is getting good show. He still survive in this industry where there are many actors who had hit shows in kitty but still no opportunity for them 

Ghum hain is going to be turning point in his just hope makers don't ruin this. 

Hate is part and parcel of this industry but he is getting hate for all wrong reason 😆

If it was not about Aishwarya constant BTS no one would have known there is something going on between them. Also he is also behave decent on the set. Even their co actors didn't know they were dating and when kishori ji said kisi ko kaano kaan khabar nahi padne di he said they want to make it official first. It shows he doesn't want to encash on their being in relationship.

Yes that is what I am saying he is putting virat pov not justifying virat actions and poor guy got bash or mock for that too. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

This is also one of his achievement in his career. He is in this career since 13 years and did show which can count on fingers but still he is getting good show. He still survive in this industry where there are many actors who had hit shows in kitty but still no opportunity for them 

Ghum hain is going to be turning point in his just hope makers don't ruin this. 

Hate is part and parcel of this industry but he is getting hate for all wrong reason 😆

Generally, bashing and hating someone happens without a logical reason . Unless an actor says something controversial, I see no reason for hating them .Hate is a very strong emotion. I just followed an actor a few years back, he was bashed and hated for the silliest reasons. 

If it was not about Aishwarya constant BTS no one would have known there is something going on between them. Also he is also behave decent on the set. Even their co actors didn't know they were dating and when kishori ji said kisi ko kaano kaan khabar nahi padne di he said they want to make it official first. It shows he doesn't want to encash on their being in a relationship.

I will be honest, even with Aish constant BTS I never suspected them. I felt it was two close friends. Maybe I lack shipper 's eyes . 🤣 . If he wanted to cash on his relationship, he would have encouraged shippers to continue with NeilSha shipping. I read somewhere in the forum that many actors/PH have done that in the past for creating the hype around the show and Jodi. He seems to be straightforward and genuine .

Yes that is what I am saying he is putting virat pov not justifying virat actions and poor guy got bash or mock for that too. 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Yes hate is really strong emotions and why to waste on those people to whom you never gonna meet and also it will affect your mental health only 

Yes as per BTS no one can guess they are together but few fans suspected something is going on but it was dating. They were also shocked when they directly announced roka which is really big step 

I still don't feel any couple vibes from them. I felt that only once that during pakhi masala pissing segment. 

Even after announcement they are giving interview decent and professional way specially him. 

Hats off to Neil to keep his relationship that way private and there were never article on their dating otherwise media walo se nahi bach sakta koi. (At least I never come across)

This is true that ph or on screen couple do such kind of stuff and behave like a couple and lots of rumours of their dating. They post on social media about their outing and fans enjoying this and go gaga over on them. Once show end or trp is down they change their tune. Before ghum the same time slot show is an example) 😆

Some ph also stop their lead to announce their relationship on public because it will affect their show popularity 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

This is safe zone 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5UGY_B6oH/?igshid=175m1ytmwzy2c

I am so loving his expression. He is truly expression king. 

He deserves appreciation for his performance 👏

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Woww finally AT for Neil. He truly deserves all the appreciation. 👏