Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Congratulations on the AT! Please add me too smiley20

I'm Tannu smiley9

Hey Tannu πŸ€— AT nehi DT (Discussion Thread) πŸ˜† Since the show has just started, moderator gave permission for DT only πŸ˜³ 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Hey Tannu πŸ€— AT nehi DT (Discussion Thread) πŸ˜† Since the show has just started, moderator gave permission for DT only πŸ˜³ 

Ohh I got confused between both πŸ˜† Thanks for letting me know πŸ˜†

dhun.laagi thumbnail

If we look at the characterisation of Vashma, she can cross the border for Uday  πŸ˜† But for that both of them needs to survive through the partition phase πŸ˜’ 

Crossing the border with her identity would be dangerous since later the governments were on search missions to find Muslim girls in India and 'recovered' them even sometimes by force. If she got married to him though, there is a possibility she could take on a converted identity and live as a refugee in India with Uday's family. Either ways there is a lot of suffering post June 1947 πŸ˜­

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Right now I'm having fun at their expense with Noora as a third angle. The jealousy on Vashma's face when Uday was talking with her, expressed all her feelings in those few minutes she was hiding behind the bookcase πŸ˜† Give us more such moments CVs, we'll savor them πŸ˜›

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Arpita, thanks for opening the DT.

Good layout and creations on them.

Hi everyone. 

About Vashmay, yes it's gonna be tragic but let's enjoy the journey for now, their bond is really awesome!!

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

To be honest, I am a sadist specifically when it comes to any kind of fictions... May be that's why from day one I am more into VashmAy despite of loving AmDheer too πŸ˜† As I know VashmAy most probably going to suffer the most πŸ’” STILL I want them to reunite at some point.... May be after several years... because I am not heartless πŸ€” 

Ok this may sound weird but yeah this is what I personally want πŸ˜³

Arpita I got what you meanπŸ˜†

If there are no struggles and no hurdles there is no fun in a story. Vashmay will have to fight a lot of hurdles to get together. There will be some sort of separation for them but I want them together at the end, It all depends on what they show in partition. If Vashma leaves with Uday then they could get an ending together 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Ohh I got confused between both πŸ˜† Thanks for letting me know πŸ˜†

Most welcome β­οΈ 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Crossing the border with her identity would be dangerous since later the governments were on search missions to find Muslim girls in India and 'recovered' them even sometimes by force. If she got married to him though, there is a possibility she could take on a converted identity and live as a refugee in India with Uday's family. Either ways there is a lot of suffering post June 1947 πŸ˜­

You know what I think we all predicting the "Obvious" what if Vashma gets married before partition? I mean due to family pressure and during partition in between all the mess she meets Uday & family? She can't cross the border alone but with Uday Amrit Randheer she can in disguise πŸ˜Š (I know this is not going to happen, it's all my khayali polao) πŸ˜­ SSP can be very unpredictable let's see what's in store for Vashmay πŸ˜’

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Right now I'm having fun at their expense with Noora as a third angle. The jealousy on Vashma's face when Uday was talking with her, expressed all her feelings in those few minutes she was hiding behind the bookcase πŸ˜† Give us more such moments CVs, we'll savor them πŸ˜›

I hope Uday too gets jealous  May be he will watching Vashma talking with Randheer πŸ˜† I loved how he just couldn't take Arbar (I guess that's the name, correct me if it's wrong) slapping her β€οΈ 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi Arpita, thanks for opening the DT.

Good layout and creations on them.

Hi everyone. 

About Vashmay, yes it's gonna be tragic but let's enjoy the journey for now, their bond is really awesome!!

Most welcome πŸ€— Thanks Madz πŸ˜³ Whatever the end turns out to be let's enjoy the journey 1st β€οΈ