~ Vashma-Uday (VashmAY) DT#1 ~ Tapish Yeh Pyaar Ki Hai - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by nautankitadka

You know a marriage around June 1947 when things are heated up, because parents and family do not consent to them? And then run away in secret? They can show them come to India independant of the family post the painful partition and live separately under a different alias maybe β€οΈ They will face some adversities because they are alone, but find a new family πŸ€—

THIS sounds sooooo beautiful 

That will be nice..she will be talking to him advocating for Amrit and alarms will be going off in Uday's head πŸ˜† Abrar bhai will definitely be beaten up by Uday or Bhanu someday with the way he is acting with his family and elders..

Hahaha yes aur agar randheer ke saath vashma shayari karne lagegi toh uday will be hell angry .. bhala hua toh randheer ki pitaibhona nischit hai..yes..seeing the precape I  guess vashma will be now on full mode to advocate amrit and milao amrit and randheer..waha yeh sab dekh ke kisi aur ka gussa saatva aasaman chuyega ..because uday will think that vashma being too friendly with randheer ya phir vashma ka naya best friend will be randheer as randheer ke piche bahut si ladkiya fida hai..

About Abrar ..areee  woh toh 100% nischit hai.. uday ke haath maar khaana uss din tay hogaya tha jis din Abrar ne vashma pe haath uthaya and bado se ache baat nahi ki thi.. ..bas ek signal ki jaroorat hai  .(in the sense usko realise hona ki he loves vashma)    jis din chance milega isse din Abrar ki pitaai jaroor hogi..

That will be nice..she will be talking to him advocating for Amrit and alarms will be going off in Uday's head πŸ˜† Abrar bhai will definitely be beaten up by Uday or Bhanu someday with the way he is acting with his family and elders..

I seriously want Uday or even Bhanu beating the hell out of Abrar πŸ˜ˆ Actually Uday Bhanu Randheer all of them together can do the naik kaam πŸ˜†

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Uday is the cutest πŸ˜† Yeah we see a complete different and the real Uday when is around Vashma and Amrit. My most favourite trio β€οΈ I think a hockey match is coming (From Amritsar shooting) we will get many Vashmay scenes this week πŸ˜³

Haaye I would be waiting for it

I seriously want Uday or even Bhanu beating the hell out of Abrar πŸ˜ˆ Actually Uday Bhanu Randheer all of them together can do the naik kaam πŸ˜†

Yes yeh Naik kaam  jaroor hona chahiye

Originally posted by Krish58

Exactly ..my heart goes out for him..No doubt radha was not responsible..I was more angry with mogar ..ussne jaan bhuj kar radha ko uday ki mummy wala dress diya..poor guy was so heart broken....I can accept a temporary seperation but not a long time one..infact udah and vashma will both need each other..and uday will be needing more of vashma's  support ..because she is the only one who knows his feelings ,his innerturmoils, unknowingly vashma has been his greatest support .And if you can see banda sirf vashma ke kehne pe cool down ho sakta hai..as she can samjhao him  through her talks  and she knows how to cool down uday.. and vashma can  face anything for uday..just like uday can face anything for vashma...

Yes Vashma is the only one who can handle him, take care of him. More than Amrit and family it's Vashma who cares for him genuinely. Somewhere even Amrit is emotionally dependent on Vashma like Uday. Vashma is their strength and support system. 

Uday is the cutest πŸ˜† Yeah we see a complete different and the real Uday when is around Vashma and Amrit. My most favourite trio β€οΈ I think a hockey match is coming (From Amritsar shooting) we will get many Vashmay scenes this week πŸ˜³

True!! They all are wesome. Wow, that's great!! We will.

In all honesty, Uday had no interest in even pataoing Noori, the idea was placed in his head by Vashma, and she called her there in the first place. He played along coz he thought the seat might get secured and was genuinely a little embarressed, hence the nervous laughter and spluttering of words..hamari bholi Vashma nai samajh pai! πŸ˜†The childhood-friendship-turned-more is definitely making it easier for Uday to communicate with and understand Vashma well too β€οΈ He wants her to continue kathak, she has taken his promise to never leave hockey, have lotsa high hopes from them to do what they aspire, against all odds! πŸ˜³

Hahaha yes..vashma  ne apna dimaag lagaya hai to do some jugaad for her uday..jo bhibjo mazze toh bahut aayenge..

Originally posted by Krish58

Exactly ..my heart goes out for him..No doubt radha was not responsible..I was more angry with mogar ..ussne jaan bhuj kar radha ko uday ki mummy wala dress diya..poor guy was so heart broken....I can accept a temporary seperation but not a long time one..infact udah and vashma will both need each other..and uday will be needing more of vashma's  support ..because she is the only one who knows his feelings ,his innerturmoils, unknowingly vashma has been his greatest support .And if you can see banda sirf vashma ke kehne pe cool down ho sakta hai..as she can samjhao him  through her talks  and she knows how to cool down uday.. and vashma can  face anything for uday..just like uday can face anything for vashma...

Hope Vashma helps him reconcile with his broken family β€οΈ

In all honesty, Uday had no interest in even pataoing Noori, the idea was placed in his head by Vashma, and she called her there in the first place. He played along coz he thought the seat might get secured and was genuinely a little embarressed, hence the nervous laughter and spluttering of words..hamari bholi Vashma nai samajh pai! πŸ˜†The childhood-friendship-turned-more is definitely making it easier for Uday to communicate with and understand Vashma well too β€οΈ He wants her to continue kathak, she has taken his promise to never leave hockey, have lotsa high hopes from them to do what they aspire, against all odds! πŸ˜³

Uday was just following and acting on Vashma"s words as his whole world somewhere revolves around Vashma only πŸ˜† The connection is too deep. You know, Uday will never ever leave Hockey as hockey is going to connect him & reminded him of Vashma πŸ’” He will never break that promise. May be Vashma going to back off and let him go to India for hockey, so that he can play hockey for India. I don't want to sound negative but due to that promise I am thinking on this line.