Authenticating connection... Please enjoy jalebis

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Suprabhat Bhagininno! ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป

Thank God Bappa! They actually have a new verse for the navra baiko jodi and I hope they don't go back to that cringy anjaan rishatay again except for family ๐Ÿ˜… 

Thank God Bappa! For the most important sentence has been Spashthly spoken -- "Aapke dimaag me bhoosa bhara hai" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it was more important to say this, Sai, than even saying I love you! 

And thank God the man accepted, "Mere sar me bhoosa bhara hai" ๐Ÿคฃ

Ab diagnosis ho gayi hai toh please start the treatment.๐Ÿ˜

So, the episode had friendly vibes... The slip up of "Wo akeli Kahan jayegi" is recorded and will hopefully find an answer -- pleasant or not -- later.

Today, to me, the word of the day is: Hesitation. Two contrasting scenes played out but so deeply connected to one another. The word that stands out is the "hesitation" -- for all the four lives involved in this story. The hesitation of accepting the truth of life in one and the hesitation of acknowledging the acceptance in the other..

One may spend years of their life trying to understand love -- because love continues to bring constant challenges and conflicts for its renewal. It is not a feeling that can be acquired and stored away. It is something that needs to be won over and over again. Which is why some people are so guarded against it -- they don't want heartbreak and condition themselves to believe they might be better alone and they don't need love. But love is not something you can resist.  

Sai's resistance is strong yet weak -- may be I should say she is able to show it as strong. There is no denying that she's beginning to grow deeply attached to Virat -- I don't think it is love yet because there is so much hesitation. But there is a pull, a very, very visible attraction now and also a very mild feeling of expectation. She doesn't express for the reasons known, but it is there. 

It is said that if someone hesitates to choose you in love, you must know they are not meant for you -- that truly applies to Bade Bhai ki wife in context of her expectations from her husband's cousin and imaginary husband. There was no love to begin with (more later) 

But, in case of Sai and Virat, the hesitation is of acknowledging the choice that has been made due to the fears. It is unlike the reaction that a human mind comes up with when a visible threat is in sight - for eg: screaming and running away from a lizard when you are petrified ๐Ÿ˜… (sometimes, falling straight into zimmedari arms, yes๐Ÿ˜‚).

The hesitation arises from unseen issues like fear of abandonment or the fear of intimacy, of being controlled or even losing one's identity to the other. It would keep someone from acknowledging the 'love' that is already there. 

Today the navra baiko finally had deeply intimate moments and thankfully it looked effortless too and it was a definite jalebi making contest where they decided to finally hold hands and make one big jalebi together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but they were able to reconnect their snapped wires.

Right from tending to her feet, to the slight annoyance at Aai getting credit for the care ๐Ÿ˜… to the sudden palpitation at hearing her say "Main Kisi aur se bhi pyaar Karti hoon" and then the crestfallen "oh I thought so" to the tender feeding session -- Chavan Saheb got it all correct, today. 

Also perfectly bowled his "Mujhse bhi Nahi" ball (Mujhe pyaar do, mujhe pyaar do, dil bekarar hai pyaar do... playing in the back ground ๐Ÿ˜†)

I am glad and rather surprised that Sai managed to answer it coolly after overcoming her initial visible frozen moment with, "Ho Sakta hai, Aapke sapno mein" I almost thought, she'd say "Didi tera devar deewana" and send the man flying like a frenzied ostrich. But no, the answer was not so heartbreaking either for the "Ho Sakta hai na..." attached to it. 

It was also a veiled reminder that it is he who needs to dream and change things in the ground. The wall was placed by him -- Sai has only added the bricks to fortify it. If he needs her to pull down that wall, he will have to remove the base on which it stands to make it crumble in one go... But he will have to begin removing one brick at a time to breach it wide enough to cross over -- I think today was a start. โค๏ธ 

But Sai, Sai, now if you find Chavan Saheb unwilling to wake-up, turning and twisting too much on the other side of Sinhagadh, you must know you're visiting him in his dreams ๐Ÿ˜‚ don't do it too often but, he anyway daydreams at work most of the times ๐Ÿ˜‰

I loved the fact that they are both 'aware' of their mutual gaze. They -- Sai mainly -- are not breaking the eye contact due to awkwardness anymore, there is no shift in the face but just holding each other in the moment like looking at self in the mirror-- that is where passion ignites - a definite sign of progress. Today, their gaze did more than that -- the blowing on her feet and the very palpable desire. The platonic stage of the relationship is officially over. 

Those morsels of love, the hesitation, the offer to withdraw and the rightful holding back and finally the assurance, "Mujhe bura Nahi lag Raha hai"... "mujhe accha lag Raha hai"... 

It was significant how the comparison made to her Aaba was today an indication of moving on -- "Kisi aur ne khaana Nahi Khilaya". Chalo, Chavan Saheb thinking, he's accomplished another 'first' with Sai -- waise must say Chavan Saheb doesn't miss the cues in such times. Baiko said Aaba used to feed me when I would study and he got down to it immediately saying 'i understood' but ultimately padai toh Kuch aur hi ho gayi ๐Ÿ˜‰ kitaabein bohat si padhi hongi tumne, magar koi chehra bhi tumne padha hai... Nazar se..๐Ÿ˜›

Oh and he offered to dance too ๐Ÿ˜… he wouldn't want her to dance with someone else first.. 'dance for/due to' se hi itna drama ho gaya, Bappa! 

But well, thanks to Sai's positive way of rejecting the 'mujhe pyaar do' request, he's now verbalising his insecurity in words to an extent -- "Alta Apne Pati ke liye Nahi lagaya but Aai ke bete ke liye lagaya"๐Ÿ˜‚ Chavan saheb is good at identifying jalebis that didn't go perfectly round ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ and of course the million dollar, "aap IPS kaise bane? (Yehi sawal toh hum last 65 episode se pooch rahe Hain ๐Ÿ˜‚) dono ek hi toh Hain" ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Good mood mein he understands the jalebis and he happily swallowed this one too! 

Now, only if he takes it a step forward to tell her the context to his "mujhse bhi Nahi?" question of the pyaar... Doesn't he gauge that the walls of the fort are extremely permeable. Only light showers of sincere love will eventually do the trick...

But, the man has Aniket on his mind -- even giving away that he has checked out the competition -- Sai is smarter than you think! ๐Ÿ˜‚ But Chavan saheb actually lied! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Pyaar me insaan kya kya Nahi Kar jaata -- nothing as compared to a navra petrified of his Baiko's belan throwing and sar pe plate maarna skills ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But jhooth ki umar toh ginti ki Hoti hai... I can't wait for next week. Bappa shappat, I have never found any other next week teaser such a cliffhanger as this one is! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Please, come soon next week!

Contrary to common perception, I like the fact that there are a couple of added scenes between Virat and Vahini. It is much needed to bring in a gradual closure -- it can only slowly happen unless an incident causes Virat to snap all ties as a reaction. I am sure all of us who are discerning of the story would agree that there was no hint of guilt or pull that Virat felt for Patralekha. It was just like a well wishing family member --not even a friend -- advising her to accept her life and not give up on hope.

Her "Maine bhi Atla lagaya, Kisi ne Nahi Dekha... Main Badi bahu hoon, rudrabhishek Karna Mera haq tha, Sai ne cheen liya... Main yahan kiske liye hoon... Kya tum karte ho -- parvaah"(actually singing, mujhe pyaar do mujhe pyaar do Dil bekarar hai pyaar Do..๐Ÿ˜…) were such open evidences of her delusional state, backed by "Samrat ke liye mere mann me koi feeling nahi hai.." 

So aadarniya Didi, you consider yourself Badi bahu as the "first wife" of your imaginary husband ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I thought I would feel some sympathy for her today.. obviously, she's aware no one loves her and she's lonely because she knows she doesn't love anyone either. It will be foolish to think there is any love anyone has for her. It's a very simple trade off of use and throw -- who gets thrown first will be revealed later.

The scene brings out the exact nature of this woman, who wants to portray herself as a victim. Why don't I blame Virat for her state -- she's responsible for the choice she made back then as much as she is responsible for the state she is in. She can clearly see that her imaginary husband is really Sai Ka Pati in every which way. She knows the hesitation he felt in accepting her back then was strong enough for him to abdandon his pursuit of her and so, he is definitely not worthy of her love. Not that she has any love, actually but even if it is hypothetically assumed. 

The conversation was an eye opener for Virat because she was brutally honest to his face. Samrat means nothing to her. She is not waiting for Samrat. "Main suhagan hoon bhi ya Nahi" was not even meant for Samrat -- she is talking about her imaginary marriage because she married the mannequin of Virat and not Samrat. And so, that is all she has now -- the mannequin in her imagination because Virat has moved on and accepted his new life. 

His advice to her about accepting the twist of "Zindagi" was a very genuine one. But he knows too that she's not up for it. And if you think of it, her hesitation towards her marriage to Samrat is enough to conclude that Samrat doesn't deserve her too, at this point.

I loved, however, the fact that he left his concern for vahini in the balcony and entered his room like there had been no interruption. That space in that bedroom needs deep sanitising and a big barbed wire at the door when the occupants are inside ๐Ÿ˜…

As we live our years, the tragedies or injustices to that we meet can stunt our hopes and the willingness to trust, pushing us into an abyss of denial and deep hesitation in taking the step forward. 

But, actually the only thing one must really do is to keep grabbing opportunities to take the big leaps without looking back. The walls only exist in the minds where we can't see what we have already achieved in the process...

And of course a bad day with a cuppa of coffee โ˜•โ˜•โ˜• or tea ๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต is better than a good day without it. Seriously! Add those free hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— and lots of love โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ toppings and you are set! 

Every morning deserves a second chance! Le hi lo.

Jump! But apni Hasi ki hifazat zaroor, zaroor karna! ๐Ÿ’–

โค๏ธ J

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

As usual loved your analysis.  All in all a deserving Sairat episode. 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Janaki wow wow wow .... Ur analysis is just wow... I told myself I am not going to write another post but I couldn't stop my self๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰you can read between the lines which makes sairat scenes more intimate for us... I don't have much to add but few observations... Bhabiji and virat scene... Virat mentioned when samrat comes back" ek dusera ki sumjhoge and tum bhi aaghe badhogi" did virat indirectly said vahini that he already moved on... That " tum bhi" indicates that only for me...

Somewhere in billionth part of my heart felt bad for pp bcoz samrat is there , she might have atleast think of move on..... But at same time, samrat is actually lucky to go MIA otherwise, he will be horrible to see his wife waiting for his brother to return from work and giving water etc, anyway let's leave this maturity baba ( she always gives pravachan on maturity, I sometimes feel she is some mataji or babaji)

Finally good scenes of sairat with apt background song... They are very good. But I felt virat taken back when sai compared him with her Abba like with a question in his eyes," will she ever seen husband love in me?? "Kind of...

And finally precap virat sir ga sur ke uppar Kya Kya girnevale hai, dhekne me Maja ayega...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

PS: I really like the explanation about hesitation

raji02 thumbnail

so aptly put janki. was actually waiting for your post. i wanted to know what virat would anwser if she asked โ€˜do you love me?โ€™ but she is perspective enough to understand that the scales on viratโ€™s eyes regarding her genuineness would fall completely if she asked that question.

i would have felt bad for patralekha if she was worried for samrat even a tiny bit. not having any feelings for your husband of a day is ok, but not knowing if you will be happy by his return is something i cannot fathom. arenโ€™t you the one always wanting sympathy saying your husband is mia? if you do not know , what the hell are you still doing in that house? move out or get that job you have been given permission of and move on instead of wallowing in self pity. 18 yr old immature sai has more  maturity to keep looking forward even after loosing her whole world. you have lost your so called love, sad but not the end of the world. get a life . live and let live didi. we are tired of your antics now.

i loved their bedroom scene. reminds me of why i started watching a tv serial after mile jab hum tum. the chemistry between sairat. our chavan saab is hesitating to acknowledge his concern for his baiko. but they have made so much progress in one single day. they have started taking baby steps towards each other.

what virat said about sai always finding comparisons between him and her aaba is so true. it might annoy him sometimes but that is the only relation she has ever known. so every bit of affection she receives from the other important man in her life is always in comparison to the affection her father had for her. virat might not withstand today but i hope one day he will.

eagerly waiting for virat to get chappals from his baiko on monday.โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘Œ 

Good way to end the week and for a change i am actually looking for this show ka Monday episode. 

Only thing I want to add was the finger on the lip scene. The first time was during head massage, but his finger actually touched her lip and she was taken aback, but today he stopped himself short of touching her lips, maybe afraid of her reaction or maybe his own?

Overall a good day for Virat, competition bhi check kar liya and he was definitely pleased with turn of events at home. I loved their ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ” s. 

Maybe we get funny and meaningful episodes next week.

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

U know what Janki I love your analysis always the way u see or understand the characters is just WOW. Plz go and apply for the post of dialogue writer  

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Such an amazing episode and analysis, Janki! Waise these makers always make Saturday episodes as SaiRat episodes and leave us wanting more and more of those jalebis 

I thought they read our forum bc we were always making fun of Virat keeping Sai up and today he goes โ€œchinta mat karo mein tumhe sone nahi dungaโ€ and she goes โ€œAcha kya karengeโ€ .. my mind went in all directions we have made fun of and visualized here on this forum ๐Ÿคฃ โ€œmein tumhe kaise samjhao saiโ€ but his reaction was โ€œnachungaโ€ .. ab yeh sai ke liye yeh bhi karega .. sab kuch karega lekin kuch ghambhir deep baatein nahi samjhega..

I think bc he mentioned to Pakhi that once you get to know Samrat, you will realize, that you are fine and your relationship will be fine too - he was drawing a parallel between him and Sai. The way he said it and currently they are still in the understanding phase right now .. kuch baatein he will get and kuch he wonโ€™t which obs will cause fights and bitter sweet moments between SaiRat. Iโ€™m learning to understand this now even more after reconnecting w a married friend today who said the first two years are hardest to adjust when you marry (arranged marriage) bc you are still learning about each other, likes, dislikes, tick offs, etc .. and somehow I related this to SaiRat .. this is exactly whatโ€™s happening. So many layers coming off and being built.
Bura nahi lag raha and Acha lag raha hain to the hand holding .. finally dinner hua!!! Pure episode mein I was ROFLing bc finally DINNER HUA DOSTO!! lol ab band bajegi.. chavan saab ki.. unke hi office mein ๐Ÿคฃhahahah I canโ€™t wait to see ๐Ÿฅฐ bole toh mast mast episode tha lol they feed us karelas first and then say here we will give you dessert at the end of the week too!! God!
Well as long as all scenes of SaiRat are not at the end of the week .. also I loved the โ€œaba ke alawa kisi aur ne itne pyaar se nahi khilayaโ€ .. waise chavan wonโ€™t pick up on anything else she says but he picked up on โ€œpyaarโ€ and โ€œaba ke alawaโ€ .. tabhi toh itne ache mood me the ki jokes shockes Marne lage lol that yelling seemed legit real though!! sai was so cute! I swear seeing tears in my eyes brings tears to my eyes too! Sheโ€™s adorable! โค๏ธ

Also I donโ€™t like that joke he did w yelling .. he goes tum dar gayi thi na .. she doesnโ€™t get scared of anyone else yelling at her but him .. so though he realizes this, why did he do that and why does he yell if he knows that heโ€™s hurting her .. that was sort of messed up .. 

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Janaki your analysis are awesome. I eagerly wait to read your analysis they are so apt. Your writing style is amazing. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘. Thank you for keeping us glued into this. Your highlight of writing is the last paragraph which you write. Yes they have take. That baby steps today. Hoping it will grow gradually๐Ÿคž

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful analysis โค

I can't wait to watch the episode now ๐Ÿ˜

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also is it just me or did anyone else notice how Virat blushed when Sai said โ€œaai kitni pyaari hainโ€ in the beginning .. she said it for aai but it seemed like he took the compliment bc he knew aai didnโ€™t send it ... he brought it so he seemed like he was basking in the compliments ๐Ÿ˜†