i stand with abhinav

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

this is the first time i think iam taking his side but yes i feel so angry after watching tomorrow's promo i dont know if salman gonna say something to rakhi or not but abhinav is not wrong at all. rakhi is doing cheap tactics which should not be tolerated and she should get scold for this. poor abhinav i felt for him after watching the episode as well. agar koi guy ye nara wala scene kare tu  poora ghar salman audience sab aus ko bura kehe ge but yaha entertainment agaya so upset

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khus1973 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes rakhi is good but becoming cheap with her behavior nowadays . She has to stop this nonsense otherwise after big boss she will be not respected outside. It is good she stop this behavior and change otherwise better evict her for her good.

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i am sure Rakhi ki bhi bashing hogi

with vikas gine she will become more normal

but i do agree

Abhinav should walk out but he won’t leave Rubina and go

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khus1973

Yes rakhi is good but becoming cheap with her behavior nowadays . She has to stop this nonsense otherwise after big boss she will be not respected outside. It is good she stop this behavior and change otherwise better evict her for her good.

just like with jasmean and nikki she will beg forgiveness and do her drama par wo sudhregi nahi

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I realized that this Rakhi is more insecure. I can sense her jealousy toward Arshi sometimes and she started what Arshi initiated. It's her game now. It looks cheap and vulgar. Abhinav is not giving her attention and she is going crazy. She needs to be told for her antics. It's not funny.

Radhika4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

May be the promo is misleading and Rakhi might have been scolded for her over the top antics which she should have been coz its cheap now but for Rakhi's sake only.

Cheapness  is going against Rakhi n not Abhinav. He is being highlighted n in limelight for the past few days coz of Rakhi only otherwise no1 had any interest in him. Thats a fact.

N if he doesnt like it he should clearly tell Rakhi that. 

He shouldnt have encouraged the love angle initially only. Rakhi has supported him throughout.

He reaped those benefits thats what all the housemates n Salman is saying.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Even I stand by him because that nara pulling, writing I love you abhinav all over her body and apna pati bhare mein de de was just disgusting,vulgar,cheap🤬. I used to love rakhi but she lost all respect after this😡

Aegon thumbnail

This "You are benefitting from your harassment" seems like casting couch mentality, Abhi and Rubina supported Rakhi when she was in her limit, even if Rakhi's angle helped Abhi doesn't mean he is enslaved for life and has to tolerate her advances

Its a shame seeing people support this and the victim shaming here is just too disgusting 

If you are flirting with someone, doesn't mean she or he can touch your pants and if they do, you have every right to ask them to stay within their limits 

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago
drp_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rakhi could not digest all the respect which was given to her by Rubinav, woh bolte hain na ki khazoor ke jhaad pe chad gayi, that’s what happened with her. Just because Abhinav is not giving her attention, she is using harassment techniques to demean the couple. Like I said earlier ki agar Rakhi itni hi acchi lagti hai to Sallu uske saath hero bankar aa jaye, phir chahe wo naada kheeche ya dhoti, film to chalegi, hit to hogi. BB is the one encouraging her, they told her that it was ok that she can have love for someone’s husband, while she still stays married. Why did BB not reprimand her when she pulled dhoti, this weekend ka vaar also, just cause she gives footage, she gets the certificate to cross limits. Shame on sallu and BB. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Stand with abhinav as well

from the beginning 

it was not entertaining watching kavita insinuate they were more than just friends

it was not entertaining watching arshi say she wants to get pregnant with his kids

nor is this turn rakhi took

initially rubinav never take her seriously

abhinav never encouraged her. he would sit with her but you could see the discomfort on his face 

Sallu will go completely off if he says rubina and abhinav should be fine with harassment in the name of entertainment 

which they eluded to last week abhinav shouldnt protect rubina if someone comes towards her with aggression the advice they give rubinav every week is more and more senseless

thankfully they dont follow it