Lollipop ka lo sare bache

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Come come kids. Lollis de rahe hain CVs hum sab fans ko. Free. Bilkul muft muft muft. 

Free ke lollis le lo. 

I mean REALLY!?.

i hope cvs dont think we are stupid.

I love having some rusha light hearted moments and im lookin forward to some jungly episodes . 

But if they for 1 second think we dont realize they are giving us big fat rusha lollipop to get us through another MONTH or longer of Mahima akkas nonsense... Then they  can take their lollis and shove them up their you know what 

Ive had. MOVE PST MAHIMA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. EXPLORE NEW AVENUES. IF YOU LOVE AISHWARYA SO MUCH GIVE HER A NEW SHOW THATS ALL HERS. but please for the LOVE OF GOD STOP RUINING THIS ONE. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

relax yaar,its just been a week the night happened..n as per show just 3 days

i am sure this time the chudail will be out...

Nichuss thumbnail

Roshni...seconding you............ ths lolipops r nt tasty 😃🤣

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani246

relax yaar,its just been a week the night happened..n as per show just 3 days

i am sure this time the chudail will be out...

Exactly yaar it's only been 3 days nd the way this mu is being done I dont thnk thy mu was real it's all being planned warna the mu wouldn't be done like this thy r nt tht bad thy excuted rudra 1 so well thy could hv dne ths too so lets see gve it to next week somethng shuld be cleared 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, this jungle track Rusha lollipop is being provided to have Akka stay for another 2 months😆

So I have given up on the writers, they better give good lollipops atleast.. I am now watching the show only for lollipops, not the track/ story.. they have completely ruined the plot / connectivity😵

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Yes, this jungle track Rusha lollipop is being provided to have Akka stay for another 2 months😆

So I have given up on the writers, they better give good lollipops atleast.. I am now watching the show only for lollipops, not the track/ story.. they have completely ruined the plot / connectivity😵

2 months I want her out by end of feb I cnt tolerate this mahima nymre