ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Jagat suggest VIKRAM ki DP DAUGHTER se friendship😲.. apne bhai se fayda uthana hai... Nd best part GARIMA is Sometime SHOLA nd sometime SHABNAM wow Jagat seth PHD 🤣. VIKRAM ki baat ka topic DP se start hoke GARIMA pr chala jata hai... Good good... bt I wish kuchh achha bola jata meri pyaari GARIMA ke liye😔... Bt I m happy jikr se shuru ho hi jayga pyaar... Nd Jagat seth thank you ji.... Aap bhale hi apne mtlb se hi sahi pr VIKRAM ko suggestion achcha diya

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

Jagat suggest VIKRAM ki DP DAUGHTER se friendshipsmiley3.. apne bhai se fayda uthana hai... Nd best part GARIMA is Sometime SHOLA nd sometime SHABNAMsmiley42 wow Jagat seth PHD smiley37. VIKRAM ki baat ka topic DP se start hoke GARIMA pr chala jata hai... Good good... bt I wish kuchh achha bola jata meri pyaari GARIMA ke liyesmiley6... Bt I m happy jikr se shuru ho hi jayga pyaar... Nd Jagat seth thank you ji.... Aap bhale hi apne mtlb se hi sahi pr VIKRAM ko suggestion achcha diya

Ye Jagat Sheth toh Shakuni Mama nikla re..sacchi kya manupulate karta hai boss! Maan gaye Deepak Sir ko! Aur apne Vikram ko Gandhari bana diya, jo patti bandhke apne bhai ke saare mansubo se anjaan bana rehega jab tak Ruhils versus Jagat Seth ke Mahabharat ka officially HB mein aaghaas hoga smiley18

Hope Vicky genuinely makes an effort after apologising to DP to become friends with Garima too. Kabhi shola, kabhi shabnam cracked me up too smiley36 Yess, ye dosti hum nai todenge with Gunnu and ye pyaar na hoga kum with Garima: would love for it to all backfire on Jagat later smiley41

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Ye Jagat Sheth toh Shakuni Mama nikla re..sacchi kya manupulate karta hai boss! Maan gaye Deepak Sir ko! Aur apne Vikram ko Gandhari bana diya, jo patti bandhke apne bhai ke saare mansubo se anjaan bana rehega jab tak Ruhils versus Jagat Seth ke Mahabharat ka officially HB mein aaghaas hoga smiley18

Hope Vicky genuinely makes an effort after apologising to DP to become friends with Garima too. Kabhi shola, kabhi shabnam cracked me up too smiley36 Yess, ye dosti hum nai todenge with Gunnu and ye pyaar na hoga kum with Garima: would love for it to all backfire on Jagat later smiley41

I feel woh Gandhari kam Dritrastra zyada banara h Vikram ko. LOL shola aur shabnam in one person?🤪Actually, a good idiom described for Garima & Gunnu LOL. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

I feel woh Gandhari kam Dritrastra zyada banara h Vikram ko. LOL shola aur shabnam in one person?🤪Actually, a good idiom described for Garima & Gunnu LOL. 

The reason I would still say that he is more akin to Gandhari is that she was naive and had implicit trust on her brother, and despite everything, she believed that he was concerned about the welfare of her and her children. Additionally, it is a fact that Shakuni loved his sister dearly, just like Jagat does love Vikram and vice versa. Dhritrashtra was hungry to hold on to the power and throne, and knowingly gave his children into Shakuni's hand because he knew Shakuni can help him achieve his cause. 

Yepp, that is the dialogue they used, anyways they are poles apart! 😆

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ye Jagat Sheth toh Shakuni Mama nikla re..sacchi kya manupulate karta hai boss! Maan gaye Deepak Sir ko! Aur apne VIKRAM ko Gandhari bana diya, jo patti bandhke apne bhai ke saare mansubo se anjaan bana rehega jab tak Ruhils versus Jagat Seth ke Mahabharat ka officially HB mein aaghaas hoga smiley18

yes... jagat VIKRAM ke saamne inocent card play kr rha h... Nd VIKRAM is good heart person aur apne hi bhai pr shak krne koi vjh bhi nahi h.... MR. PHD esi baat ka hi fayda uthatna chahte h... definitely VIKRAM GARIMA aur DP ke politely aur goody goody hoga....isme koi doubt ni... GUNNU ke saath already unki dosti set... Situation to GARIMA ke saath nok jhok wali hai

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

yes... jagat VIKRAM ke saamne inocent card play kr rha h... Nd VIKRAM is good heart person aur apne hi bhai pr shak krne koi vjh bhi nahi h.... MR. PHD esi baat ka hi fayda uthatna chahte h... definitely VIKRAM GARIMA aur DP ke politely aur goody goody hoga....isme koi doubt ni... GUNNU ke saath already unki dosti set... Situation to GARIMA ke saath nok jhok wali hai

Heard some people calling them Vikram and Betaal 👻

Jagat is a top level manipulator, he is definitely upto something, trying to get hold of those property papers. Vikram's heart is going to be 💔 whether by his brother or Garima. But hopefully 😶 toh accha hoga! 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Heard some people calling them Vikram and Betaal 👻

Jagat is a top level manipulator, he is definitely upto something, trying to get hold of those property papers. Vikram's heart is going to be 💔 whether by his brother or Garima. But hopefully 😶 toh accha hoga! 

I used think dono ka dil tutega...garima finding out that he's his brother & probably was "his spy" & was taking advantage of their bond...vikram finding out that garima donned as gunnu & knew a lot about him...but both havent been asked about it as of yet...lets see what happens k kiska dil tut tha h & kiski siti piti gul hoti h lol...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I used think dono ka dil tutega...garima finding out that he's his brother & probably was "his spy" & was taking advantage of their bond...vikram finding out that garima donned as gunnu & knew a lot about him...but both havent been asked about it as of yet...lets see what happens k kiska dil tut tha h & kiski siti piti gul hoti h lol...

Atleast Garima is aware about Jagat's truth. Dont wanna compare the intensity, but she will be hurt and upset, while he will be more angry on both parties. If the friendship actually becomes genuine though with both Gunnu AND Garima, maybe itna zor se jhatka na lage on that front, but Jagat bhaisaab is done for after the truth is out, that is upto fate, utna humko pata hai 🐣

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Atleast Garima is aware about Jagat's truth. Dont wanna compare the intensity, but she will be hurt and upset, while he will be more angry on both parties. If the friendship actually becomes genuine though with both Gunnu AND Garima, maybe itna zor se jhatka na lage on that front, but Jagat bhaisaab is done for after the truth is out, that is upto fate, utna humko pata hai 🐣

i also feel they need to create some level of friendship between garima & vikram probably like you mentioned genuine friendship...like, yes their recent encounters weren't so positive lol but agar they can have better buildup probably some level of friendship then vikram's perception can be broken followed by how he reacts to shola and shabnam being one is the hilarious outcome probably to witness..jagat k saath toh matlab haan thodi mayusi hogi

dhun.laagi thumbnail

i also feel they need to create some level of friendship between garima & vikram probably like you mentioned genuine friendship...like, yes their recent encounters weren't so positive lol but agar they can have better buildup probably some level of friendship then vikram's perception can be broken followed by how he reacts to shola and shabnam being one is the hilarious outcome probably to witness..jagat k saath toh matlab haan thodi mayusi hogi

Yepp! Ye dosti hum nahi todenge with Gunnu and ye pyaar nahi toh kya hai with Garima 

Behosh na ho jaye kahi chhora 🤣 when he sees Gunnu = Garima 😈

Jagat ke saath toh - Bhai bhai na raha, bhaichaara bhaichaara na raha, zindagi mujhe tera aitbaar na raha 🤔 and then aa dekhe zara kisme kitna hai dum 😎