Pramod falls for Susheela ?

Posted: 3 years ago

What he started with a fake drama ended up falling in love with her ! Even idiot didn't understand he feels for her ... And She was taking mazaa after seeing that jealousy ..

Best thing Lohri track is over and sumod were together all the time ...As I said as per bts it seems pramod will saw her running away from her house and then we know the future story ...

Susheela has a massive fear when it comes to men community.  She didn't want to be a slave of a man but wants respect and equality to live her life ahead. She has seen her father and this is the prime reason pramod has to prove himself in front of her ...She needs assurance and support ..

Originally posted by Ayu_12

What he started with a fake drama ended up falling in love with her ! Even idiot didn't understand he feels for her ... And She was taking mazaa after seeing that jealousy ..

Best thing Lohri track is over and sumod were together all the time ...As I said as per bts it seems pramod will saw her running away from her house and then we know the future story ...

Susheela has a massive fear when it comes to men community.  She didn't want to be a slave of a man but wants respect and equality to live her life ahead. She has seen her father and this is the prime reason pramod has to prove himself in front of her ...She needs assurance and support ..

See, we've seen leads fake their relationship before falling in love so nothing much new to witness but there is a bit of a change in their dynamics thus the novelty factor. Over here, I'm not sure about love but he definitely admires her for her confidence in running the k&s shop thus I feel he's attracted to her confidence. Some can view it as a him realizing his love wala phase thingy but we can also look at this from other POVs such as him questioning about her interest in another guy and does he have good intentions because she's grown up under a father who likes to stereotype. Susheela hasn't told him she's interested in him thus she thought he might be teasing her or something thus she counter-teased him but definitely appreciates his help thus him ending up as her final resort. I think it is sort of a build up phase for Susheela to realize why she relies on him a lot. She has appreciated his respect for her dedication towards running the k&s shop in a heavily male-rich place. 

It is making him question about why it is affecting him so much & his disinterest in going to London thereby an interesting transition in their relationship.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

See, we've seen leads fake their relationship before falling in love so nothing much new to witness but there is a bit of a change in their dynamics thus the novelty factor. Over here, I'm not sure about love but he definitely admires her for her confidence in running the k&s shop thus I feel he's attracted to her confidence. Some can view it as a him realizing his love wala phase thingy but we can also look at this from other POVs such as him questioning about her interest in another guy and does he have good intentions because she's grown up under a father who likes to stereotype. Susheela hasn't told him she's interested in him thus she thought he might be teasing her or something thus she counter-teased him but definitely appreciates his help thus him ending up as her final resort. I think it is sort of a build up phase for Susheela to realize why she relies on him a lot. She has appreciated his respect for her dedication towards running the k&s shop in a heavily male-rich place. 

It is making him question about why it is affecting him so much & his disinterest in going to London thereby an interesting transition in their relationship.

Exactly , soon both will realise and hopefully this love story needs to showcase love so that vikrima love story will get a support system .

However I guess this track will surely questions Susheela why she relies on him so much ? Why she saved him in shaadi and end up calling him Maal ?? 

Exactly , soon both will realise and hopefully this love story needs to showcase love so that vikrima love story will get a support system .

However I guess this track will surely questions Susheela why she relies on him so much ? Why she saved him in shaadi and end up calling him Maal ?? 

LOL, that was a slip-of-the-tongue wala moment indeed when she called him as her maal to which Garima roasted her about by giving her "her sudden interest" wala look/smile. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

LOL, that was a slip-of-the-tongue wala moment indeed when she called him as her maal to which Garima roasted her about by giving her "her sudden interest" wala look/smile. ðŸ˜†

Dil ki baat juban par aa gayi ...

To me, it seems as if it is an inkling of love and jealousy with questions of why she did not be honest with him about the entire scenario. It looks to him like he has invested his time, efforts and feelings just to be snubbed. He wants clarity, he wants to know what he needs to fix and what he should leave, in order to not be hurt in the process too. Even if the relationship is fake, he has still been honest and upfront to her about his expectations being low and also tried to steer her away from further problems by i) Getting his mom to meet DP so that the marriage issue is stalled ii) Helping Sattu (and Gunnu) when DP wanted him to hit them; iii) Sattu during the marriage track. I just feel that whatever his motivations and change has been, he wanted her not to encourage him if a third person is involved. He can always go to London, but he has come to enjoy her company and is not excited anymore. She likes him too, but not in the way he does and she is purposely trying to steer the conversation away coz she hates to be tied up with anything. 

Pramod has become her voice of reason if not anything else. He will explain to her how she is deserting the same family she strongly spoke about when he had found out, and he understands that she does not wish to be caught like a bird in a cage, but this is not the right time for her to run away for her dreams. Her sister needs her, her family needs her, K&S needs her and he also needs her (to continue the drama). 

No qualms on that. It is a justified fear that has made a house in her heart after all she has seen in the Ruhils house in the past 21 years. She has seen societal boundaries placed on their wants, needs and dreams, which is why his progressive parents appealed to her so much and she was happy to be in their midst because she felt like they could be a safe place. Pramod just has to assure her that she can get both stability and freedom if she learns to have some patience and faith.  

I think she meant it in the BFF kinda way, ki mere friend ko kyun phasaa rahi ho, apne friend ko phasao, but she ended up almost parroting the word which gave Garima a chance to tease her. Garima does ship them together ever since she suspected Chota Haddi has an innocent crush on her sister and subconciously it has settled with Susheela that there is someone outside her family she can rely on and kinda call her own gang. 

Remember the intensity of the conversation went too serious in the room .. I feel susheela got it that they are going in different direction and she fear if she will fall in love with him ..He will behave exactly like her father. 

Yes pramod was jealous and most importantly he is holding feelings now " susheela ji mere liye koi emotion ni hai "?  No dear she had but she doesn't know how to express that . 

A twin who is hard at outside but sensitive inside just like coconut and susheela is like this. If he has to make a place he has to understand her sensitive emotions.  

Remember the intensity of the conversation went too serious in the room .. I feel susheela got it that they are going in different direction and she fear if she will fall in love with him ..He will behave exactly like her father. 

Yes pramod was jealous and most importantly he is holding feelings now " susheela ji mere liye koi emotion ni hai "?  No dear she had but she doesn't know how to express that . 

A twin who is hard at outside but sensitive inside just like coconut and susheela is like this. If he has to make a place he has to understand her sensitive emotions.  

I have a feeling Susheela knows they are something more than friends at this point, but she wants to stay away from this because she loves her dreams as well. When it comes to the Ruhils, she is aware that even if she goes to Mumbai, Garima is still going to be there to shoulder the emotional responsibilities towards their parents and family, she trusts her sister. Susheela has been dismissed as a rebel for most of her childhood and hence thinks maintaining that emotional distance makes her stronger, because she will be seemingly losing less in the bargain. What she fails to see is that he understands her vulnerability and will not force her to accept his love at any point. Which is why Pramod is in that dilemma where he wants her to be upfront about the other guy and tell him the truth so that he also does not lose his heart in the process. Holding on to such a confusing relationship is not great on both sides if they cannot be honest to each other after some of the transitions they have seen in their relationship post the relevation. Bas itni si baat hai ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by nautankitadka

I think she meant it in the BFF kinda way, ki mere friend ko kyun phasaa rahi ho, apne friend ko phasao, but she ended up almost parroting the word which gave Garima a chance to tease her. Garima does ship them together ever since she suspected Chota Haddi has an innocent crush on her sister and subconciously it has settled with Susheela that there is someone outside her family she can rely on and kinda call her own gang. 

I'm not sure if it really looked the BFF wala way because it looked like a slip-of-tongue moment or probably trying to rephrase from crow to maal sort of way as Garima got confused as to what she was saying. In her chagrin, she tried her best to explain it in Garima because Garima considers Vikram her maal as when she's in her usual self/more feminine way. Yeah, she was worried for Pramod but I don't think she wanted to showcase her feelings explicitly (hence why I think she doesn't properly know why they are beginning to bond properly such as her consistently relying or trying to shrug off Garima's words that she's misusing pramod's love).