Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye

Which couples do you think will be together after the partition?

Poll

Love stories

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

We know there is going to be moment in the series when tragedy is going to strike and things will fall apart but which couples do you think will come out victorious in this battle?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know which couple going to stay together all I know is Uday-Vashma will get seperated 😭 💔 Amrit-Randheer these two are the 1st lead couple so their story also not going to be as smooth as it looks now. 

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really want Uday-Vashma to have their happy ending since they are my favourite couple in the show . Hope Shashi-Sumit will give us a happy ending for Uday-Vashma😭🥺💔

Amrit and randheer is definitely getting a happy ending since they are the main leads👍🏼

No idea about the ending of Brij-Radha. I am confused even now who is the ML of Radha: Brij or some other character😕

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I want both Uday & Vashma as well as Amrit & Randeer to get their happy ending. Uday& Vashma’s story is complex but I really love them and so I don’t want them to have a tragic ending. I would actually prefer that the makers show their love story being revealed which leads to a family feud initially but then both families accepting the alliance and Vashma being married to Uday before the makers bring partition. Then they can show the pain and emotional turmoil of Vashma when she will have to escape and leave her family behind in Lahore. Just wishful thinking from my side. Let’s see what the makers have in store for us 

Edited by Rainbow99 - 3 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think partition is going to create problems in everyone's life and that would be the expectations from the writers tbh.

But definitely Uday and Vashma are going to be affected the most considering the religion issues🥺

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am also asking the same question..Uday Vashma have high chances of getting separated ..

Coming to Amrit Randheer ..I don't want them to get separated 🥺🥺

As it's the story of Partition which is in itself a big tragedy.. happy ending ka sawaal nahi aata..Let's see kya hota hai..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I hate to play devil's advocate, but looking at the promos, the premise and the couples, I feel like all of them will get separated at some point and their love will face a testing time with the Partition. The survivors will live with the memory of their love till the last breath and even if they do move on, will never have really lived after the horrid reality of bloodshed and lost hopes haunting them. I'm not indicating that all or any of them die in the process, but they may never meet again. I hope I am wrong about this, it is merely my gut feeling that the end of this is meant to be tragic to portray that despite everything, love wins because it has never really left our heart and soul 💔

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I hate to play devil's advocate, but looking at the promos, the premise and the couples, I feel like all of them will get separated at some point and their love will face a testing time with the Partition. The survivors will live with the memory of their love till the last breath and even if they do move on, will never have really lived after the horrid reality of bloodshed and lost hopes haunting them. I'm not indicating that all or any of them die in the process, but they may never meet again. I hope I am wrong about this, it is merely my gut feeling that the end of this is meant to be tragic to portray that despite everything, love wins because it has never really left our heart and soul 💔

Damn 💔

Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amrit and randheer are bound to get happy ending since they are leads. so much uncertainly is there about radha and brij. about Vashma and Uday, i have a gut feeling that they will be separated since no other option seems viable to me sans they decided to go Gadar ek prem katha way. during partition, a little more than 75,000 women were raped and mutilated by mobs in both sides of the borders. mothers used to kill their daughters or give them poison to save their honour if a man of opposite faith attempt to pollute her. the word "pollute" sounds misplaced today but that's how it was perceived back then. Wikipedia has a dedicated page about violence against women in 1947. death was considered a better option so i don't see Uday and Vashma together even though i have special liking for those two.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

All may separate; lets see kya hota hai ab 😒

Those who have not voted, apne khyaal vyaakt kijiye.