Are we being too harsh on vikas gupta?

Babyji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am not a fan of vikas gupta. Vikas revealing his personal things on national television about his family and friends doesn’t look good.  reasons for people not to believe in him, a) he is saying all this on national television b) he is nominated 

But he looks really lonely to me, no friends,no family and I saw in manus review that he said that he was saying the truth. Not everyone has a traditional loving family, some came from a very toxic family. I have seen people ridicule him on his behaviour but god forbids if tomorrow he commits suicide, these people will say poor guy wish we could have helped him in anyway.

But why is he telling his personal stuff on tv? Maybe because he is lonely and he wants attention. I have seen people going live on fb and spilled their family secrets, most of them are damaged.

I understand that vikas is not an innocent person and we can’t criticise him. Even I doubt if he is doing this for tv or if it’s real. What I am saying is, we shouldn’t be so harsh on him either. 

just sharing my opinion 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Babyji

I am not a fan of vikas gupta. Vikas revealing his personal things on national television about his family and friends doesn’t look good.  reasons for people not to believe in him, a) he is saying all this on national television b) he is nominated 

But he looks really lonely to me, no friends,no family and I saw in manus review that he said that he was saying the truth. Not everyone has a traditional loving family, some came from a very toxic family. I have seen people ridicule him on his behaviour but god forbids if tomorrow he commits suicide, these people will say poor guy wish we could have helped him in anyway.

But why is he telling his personal stuff on tv? Maybe because he is lonely and he wants attention. I have seen people going live on fb and spilled their family secrets, most of them are damaged.

I understand that vikas is not an innocent person and we can’t criticise him. Even I doubt if he is doing this for tv or if it’s real. What I am saying is, we shouldn’t be so harsh on him either. 

just sharing my opinion 

No issues in opening up. Though I feel he's doing it only to save himself from nominations.

Most of families do have problems some really serious and other not so much but for such type of venting there's therapy. I dont think random people on BB or audience can provide any help.

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I felt really really bad for Vikas when he and Arshi had that fight..he was thrown out because he couldn’t hear anything against his family but now he is doing the same thing. How can you believe a person like that? 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

that is what i said few weeks ago so what he wants to share his sorrows is listening going to harm us ?, plus at the moment Rakhi needs him he is the one who made her realise that she is loosing the plot ,he was very good towards sonly as well and who ever needs help he is there for them , rubi got ahi jas had Ali so what is wrong if he is helping the other persons , its all Arsh she love to put a fire for everyone and she is no ones friend and never will be .

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I do have soft corner for him 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

we only watch 1 1/2 hour show how can we judge it like that just in a so short time just be a human and think how many peoples are suffering they cant even tell anyone because of our judgement .

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

VG does look troubled and lonely and I feel really bad for him. The VG in this season is nothing like the one we saw in the previous seasons. 

But, this show with all the bullying and ever changing dynamics isn't the right place to share one's sorrows. For his sake, he should leave this show and concentrate upon better things.

P.S. Even if it's mere theatrics, listening to it isn't going to harm me. However, in case he's being genuine (which I wish to believe), dismissing or mocking him would certainly make me feel guilty and pathetic in the future. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

All of us have some kind of problems but the thing is what bugs me is that by saying all these things he is bringing the whole issue in front of the whole world. One day he will patch up with his family but the video will remain online.

And I am a Vikas fan

What I would suggest is a therapist and yes I also had a therapist and it helps 

He has no friend here and the people will use his words against him. How will he feel?

krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No he's a narcissistic creep who thinks he's a big time game changer and the biggest irony is, he has no game of his own OTHER THAN to play the Gay Card, doing NOTHING for the LGBTQ community.

Creep. Hope he's out this week. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's a one-sided story and we do not know his family's version. Also, I don't really like people bringing their personal issues to a reality show...