Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isabel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Starry_Love

Coming to the topic here are your questions for LWL #5

What's the most daring thing you have done in life?

A presentation in front of 80 plus people (was a lecture) and also a talk when I initially started working with a large group (it was about 20 plus group of people). As an introvert and having a quiet voice, it was a challenge but I managed to get through it. To some this sounds easy but to me I felt like I was about to pass out😆 but I did it non the less. Just needed to believe in myself. 

Bravo girl...been there...done that....I can relate to your feelings about this...just one more thing...being an introvert usually help sometimes in those cases as it helps to focus on your work instead of the audience......👍🏼

Ever hallucinated?(need not be ITVish hallucination)

Not really, unless fantical dreams count?🤣 Then I dreamt that I met my seven angels and interviwed them and one of the members became my bf🤣 

With what movie/song/show /specific character/book do you relate the most?

Book wise, there are few characters I relate to, one of them is a character from a book called my life for yours by vanessa carnivelle.  Song wise, I'll go with Promise and No more dream by BTS :) one of my most relateable songs.

If you could steal one dress from Suman's wardrobe what would you?

Donno, didn't watch the show.😛

Tell us something unique about you.

Dunno🤣 Other than I can sit in front of my pc all day without any moment...though this is probs a bad habit🤣 and Ill have the energy to do it over night.

Do you believe in 'Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai' ?

I believe that roughly translates to if you believe you want something from within the heart if u try u can succeed? Sorry If i got it wrong...😳 But if it is, then Yes I do believe that if you try hard anything in life is possible. You just have to be willing to never give up dispite the obstacle that may hinder your path. The path you walk on might not be easy or smooth but if you try and not give up anything is possible. Try and keep trying, if you tried your best and didn't happen, don't be scared! Be happy you tried! don't be scared of failures!! My moto in life...<3

Let out a secret😉

My name🤣 

👍🏼

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

What's the most daring thing you have done in life? Nothing🤣

Ever hallucinated?(need not be ITVish hallucination) Yes

I imagined my crush everywhere when I went to the place where is supposedly lived😆🤣😳

With what movie/song/show /specific character/book do you relate the most? Hasee Toh Phasee - Parineeti Chopra's character 

If you could steal one dress from Suman's wardrobe what would you? That sky blue dress which she wore ❤️ (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154582401)

Tell us something unique about you. Nothing😆

(I can imagine happy ending for bizarre show, I imagine a lot, I can watch even annoying episodes without FF🤣)

Do you believe in 'Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai' ?Yes

Let out a secret😉 Nothing🤣 (I used to imagine I married my crush and I have sautan because she also used to like him when I was teen. But now it seems bizarre and ridiculous 🤓🤣. Serials ka parinam) 🥳

Done

[/QUOTE]

Bhagu....no one can match you...buddy... # Green...this song fits you perfectly....enjoy.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dElRVQFqj-k

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Welcome to Lemonade with Lavy #5

Daring? Not that... Me too in "RL boring hai" gang🤣 But something like that happened for the age of 10/11... I think I shared it before...we friends climbed our school's rooftop through a ladder, the two storey building was abandoned, we went there lazily in our Tiffin time but wanted to see the school from roof seeing the ladder. As it was prohibited, our one teacher saw it and we're infront of our head teacher. Although she didn't punish us but said it would've been dangerous for us & forbid us to try something like that.

No, but I feel the moment of Veja Du, don't know why I experienced it quite a few times.

Haven't think like that much... But I think a little with Radhika from Dosti Yaariyaan Manmarziyaan & Kashaf from Zindagi Gulzar Hai...

Though I liked many of her dresses, this was the first one I like most...

I haven't been too much bored for a single day in lockdown🤣 Another one I can be children's favourites in a little time, I discovered this recently🤣

Do you believe in 'Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai' ?

If you want something, you'll try your best to achieve it so I quite believe it.

Let out a secret😉

I understood my crush likes me too and then when he tried to approach me I disliked him thinking why he tried that🤣

Thanks for another LWL🤗 Sometimes I think about myself only for it and find something new about myself!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

A presentation in front of 80 plus people (was a lecture) and also a talk when I initially started working with a large group (it was about 20 plus group of people). As an introvert and having a quiet voice, it was a challenge but I managed to get through it. To some this sounds easy but to me I felt like I was about to pass out😆 but I did it non the less. Just needed to believe in myself. 

This is truly amazing and inspiring Sophs👏 So proud of you😎

@italics their opinion doesn't matter here... you faced and overcame your worry👏 that's what matters Keep achieving success👍🏼

Not really, unless fantical dreams count?🤣 Then I dreamt that I met my seven angels and interviwed them and one of the members became my bf🤣 

BTS?😆 Who was that lucky guy?😉

Book wise, there are few characters I relate to, one of them is a character from a book called my life for yours by vanessa carnivelle.  Song wise, I'll go with Promise and No more dream by BTS :) one of my most relateable songs.

Gotta try both👍🏼 

Donno, didn't watch the show.😛

😆😆

Dunno🤣 Other than I can sit in front of my pc all day without any moment...though this is probs a bad habit🤣 and Ill have the energy to do it over night.

🤣🤣 we all suffer with this problem I guess😆

I believe that roughly translates to if you believe you want something from within the heart if u try u can succeed? Sorry If i got it wrong...😳 But if it is, then Yes I do believe that if you try hard anything in life is possible. You just have to be willing to never give up dispite the obstacle that may hinder your path. The path you walk on might not be easy or smooth but if you try and not give up anything is possible. Try and keep trying, if you tried your best and didn't happen, don't be scared! Be happy you tried! don't be scared of failures!! My moto in life...<3

You got it correct👍🏼

Amazing moto Sophs... your words radiate so much positivity❤️

Let out a secret😉

My name🤣 

You gotta reveal it😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

I just want to acknowledge that you used really pretty graphics here! Also I love these threads! So much fun!

Thanks a lot Miyan... means a lot❤️

I'm such a scaredy cat...during Truth or Dare, I always pick truth 😆 but once in my school days, my friends dared me to prank call a classmate and so I did...his mom picked up the phone and I panicked and cut the call 🤣

Bheegi billi miyan🤣 🤣

Someone very special to me passed away and sometimes I feel their presence. I don't want to call this a hallucination per se....I think it's a part of grief as we are not ready to let go. 

It's ok... as you said it's a part of grief... everything will be normal soon, don't worry!😃

Anju from Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakumar. This is my favorite book and I resonate to this character most because she's a bit of a tomboy with a hint of rebel but cares deeply about her family and self-respect. But she's not perfect - there are times when she is jealous or selfish. I guess I just seemed to relate to and understand this character the most. 

Sounds amazing... gotta read it then... I love realistic and flawed characters❤️

I really like her simple floral dresses - I actually wear dresses similar to this in real life too

That's a pretty dress! I am sure they look amazing😉

I am very bad with directions 😆 I could drive from the same road everyday and still need a GPS 🤣 I think I've shared my story of getting lost and took me over an hour to get to where I was supposed to be 

Yes you did😆 you ran your car through fields🤣

Also you get confused between right and left, right?😆 And your dad got to know this while you were learning to drive/driving😆

Nope - like Newton Baba said...an object at rest remains at rest and object in motion remains at motion. You can't expect to sit around doing nothing and expect things to happen on their own. Everything requires some sort of work or initiative. But I do believe in destiny or that certain things are meant to happen....we choose a certain career, place, or even friends for a reason as it gives us unique experiences or teaches us something

+1👍🏼

@italics I like this😆

Let out a secret😉

I started watching YUDKBH and I'm really enjoying it...can't believe I missed such a gem! I guess this isn't really a secret...I feel like I've told a lot of my embarrassing secrets here 😆 But I guess I'm a hypocrite...I said I was not going to watch ITV anymore but this show got me hooked...but it's almost ~500 epi 😲

No worries Miyan😆 deep down we all are hypocrites😆

Have read some amazing things about it👍🏼

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Thank you for your effort to keep the forum active. smiley20

Thank you for helping me out in this initiative🤗

hmm...joining this forum.....smiley36 Once I was visiting a national park/wildlife safari and came in close contact with 3 lions.  Somehow they missed the target. It was scary and I have not stayed inside the national park for a while after that.

That's terrifying😲 glad you were safe!

Always...I live in that world.....It's fun to do...try sometime you'll like it. smiley36

Maybe I should😆

Work in progress... maybe someday I'll get one. 

Same here😆

None

Hawwwwwwwwwwwww!🤣

My gene sequence...in fact all of our is different......

I was expecting this answer from you😆

Is that BAC...from a movie called Om Shanti Om?  Dialogue is too dramatic. I would like to believe in magic & miracle. There is no harm to try for something if you believe in it.  it's your life & your choices. But in the end, we all are destiny's children. Beyonce is in my head..........smiley37

+1smiley20

Let out a secretsmiley2

I can't tie shoelaces and can't do well many regular chores. 

You gotta learn them girl😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Daring? Not that... Me too in "RL boring hai" gang🤣 But something like that happened for the age of 10/11... I think I shared it before...we friends climbed our school's rooftop through a ladder, the two storey building was abandoned, we went there lazily in our Tiffin time but wanted to see the school from roof seeing the ladder. As it was prohibited, our one teacher saw it and we're infront of our head teacher. Although she didn't punish us but said it would've been dangerous for us & forbid us to try something like that.

Welcome to our gang🤗

Daredevil girls😆 childhood stunts seemed really amazing and worth it at that time😆

No, but I feel the moment of Veja Du, don't know why I experienced it quite a few times.

Maybe something psychological?

Haven't think like that much... But I think a little with Radhika from Dosti Yaariyaan Manmarziyaan & Kashaf from Zindagi Gulzar Hai...

I have seen a scene of Kashaf's diary(thanks to Bucky🤗) and that girl is amazing❤️ so are you😉

Though I liked many of her dresses, this was the first one I like most...

Pretty pretty

I haven't been too much bored for a single day in lockdown🤣 Another one I can be children's favourites in a little time, I discovered this recently🤣

@italics That's REALLY GREAT👏

Aww.... that's sweet❤️

If you want something, you'll try your best to achieve it so I quite believe it.

👍🏼

Let out a secret😉

I understood my crush likes me too and then when he tried to approach me I disliked him thinking why he tried that🤣

Poor guy🤣 why are we girls so difficult at times?😆

Thanks for another LWL🤗 Sometimes I think about myself only for it and find something new about myself!

The pleasure's mine! That's amazing... me time is necessary!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Maybe something psychological?

Maybe...

I have seen a scene of Kashaf's diary(thanks to Bucky🤗) and that girl is amazing❤️ so are you😉

I'm not like her just few traits of her is in me as well😆

Let out a secret😉

Me too want to know! Why our hearts think the same thing differently at different times😆

Isabel thumbnail

Let out a secret😉

Me too want to know! Why our hearts think the same thing differently at different times😆

[/QUOTE]

That's just because your heart is doing over duty....🤣🤣🤣what happened to your brain...maybe resigned the job of thinking......

Isabel thumbnail

None

Hawwwwwwwwwwwww!🤣

Oh..no hawing please...first, no stealing please...FB...staying away from illegal activity...🤣 second, post quarantine episode uniforms were more frequent...3rd didn't watch the show for a while...& I'm a solid color & pattern loving boring dude...Suman looks good in floral print....

My gene sequence...in fact all of our is different......

I was expecting this answer from you😆

Is that BAC...from a movie called Om Shanti Om?  Dialogue is too dramatic. I would like to believe in magic & miracle. There is no harm to try for something if you believe in it.  it's your life & your choices. But in the end, we all are destiny's children. Beyonce is in my head..........smiley37

+1smiley20

Let out a secretsmiley2

I can't tie shoelaces and can't do well many regular chores. 

You gotta learn them girl😆 Agree...I can manage to make horrible loops not the regular one......lost in looping....🤣

[/QUOTE]