Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Coming to the topic here are your questions for LWL #5

Ever hallucinated?(need not be ITVish hallucination) Yes

I imagined my crush everywhere when I went to the place where is supposedly lived😆🤣😳

Haila!😲

With what movie/song/show /specific character/book do you relate the most? Hasee Toh Phasee - Parineeti Chopra's character 

Amazing choice!😉 I really liked her character in the movie👍🏼

(I can imagine happy ending for bizarre show, I imagine a lot, I can watch even annoying episodes without FF🤣)

And phir bhi we're deprived of any fics by you on the forum😔

Let out a secret😉 Nothing🤣 (I used to imagine I married my crush and I have sautan because she also used to like him when I was teen. But now it seems bizarre and ridiculous 🤓🤣. Serials ka parinam)

No worries. You got a fun element to your teen years like we all do😆 But Bhagu tum toh creativity ki chupi rustam nikli

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

about FF

SuVan par try nahi kiya but POTW mein 2-3 scenes likhe hai

ha

teenage 

kuch bhi socha😆

Meeta from HTP❤️

creativity ka kya hi kahoon🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bucky

@Go green go clean😆

What's the most daring thing you have done in life?

Daring....umm have to think hard on this one. Pretty boring IRL😆

Welcome to the 'RL boring hai' gang😆

Not that daringbaaz but I'd once stayed awake for two straight nights as a kid (also attending school during daytime) for reading a novel and that had seemed a pretty daredevil stunt back then😆

Well well.. before you enter 'RL boring hai' gang hum aapka entry card wapis lelete hai😆

That's really amazing Babu... straight away 2 nights ke liye awake thi😲👏 that too as a kid👏

Konsi novel thi waise?😆

Irrespective of age it's still a good stunt😆 

Tab bahut achievement lagi thi🤣 Aise matt karo... sada boring life tag mein hi hai hum bhi😆

Abhibhi hai Babu😆 highest record 11 days ka hai and tumne 1/5th kar bhi liya hai😆

Thik hai thik hai... aajao humari gang mein😆🤗

It was HP-Deathly Hallows. I'm sure most fans would've sacrificed their sleep to get to the series's end😆

I never tried HP... my brother did when he was young but maine kabhi nahi kiya(Idk why🤪) ye bhi kar lenge badmein😆

With what movie/song/show /specific character/book do you relate the most?

Ghana from ELDG😆 I resonated with him on a lot of matters.

I knew your answer here😆

You know me so well😎

PhD karne wali hoon Buckylogy mein😎

And song wise I'd say this (Very inspiring too😃)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr3X0DCXI-M

It's really amazing❤️ I like the optimism👍🏼

Also Babu I found out kyun tumhe jaldi neend kyun nahi aati😆 it's because a million dreams are keeping you awake😆

Great analogy!🤣

Ishmart porsen hai apun😎

If you could steal one dress from Suman's wardrobe what would you?

Main tumhare answer chura rahi hoon Lavy😆 Me too love hoodies

Hi-5 Mumbai mein summer mein pehno😆

Wohi problem hai sirf😭 Miss Pune during such times😉

Ikr... Pune has got the best weather in Maha... na jyada high na jyada low❤️

Tell us something unique about you.

Unique toh hum sab waise hi hai😉

Ye bhi sahi hai😆👍🏼 

I have a hard time opening things😆

More like you have hard time opening locks🤣

Ding ding ding🤣

If I ever meet you I am going to gift you a lock🤣

Do you believe in 'Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai' ?

To some extent maybe. Universal frequencies and the law of attraction allows you to concentrate better I feel. But comes into play after hard work/smart work ofc👍🏼

I like this theory😉👍🏼

👍🏼I'd totally suggest reading The Alchemist which has a similar narrative👍🏼

Bahot soona hai book ke baremein... will read it one day👍🏼 

Anushka Shetty ki bhi yahi book fav hai and ek baar Suman ke desk par bhi thi ye!

Let out a secret😉

Bahut honge😆

Ek hi batado😆

I went decked up in a suit/trousers+blazer for my 10th farewell while my mother hasn't got a clue about it still🤣

Arerere🤣🤣maa se chup ke gayi thi kya?😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

That sounds like a good song. TFSsmiley31

The pleasure is mine🤗

Let out a secretsmiley2

I had side bangs in early 2019smiley36

That is super coolsmiley16

Thank you ji... they looked good par unhone jo dimag ka dahi bana diya tha woh alag hi tha... ek hi insaan 10 baar poochta tha 'you got a new haircut?' 'you got those side bangs?' felt like answering 'nahi ji... tailor ke paas top alter karne gayi and usne cloth ki jagah baal kaat diye'😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

about FF

SuVan par try nahi kiya but POTW mein 2-3 scenes likhe hai

ha

teenage 

kuch bhi socha😆

Meeta from HTP❤️

creativity ka kya hi kahoon🤣

@bold 

Bhagu be like-

Kya karoon mein itni creative hoon toh tum hi batao kya karun ha kya karu kya karu?😆

Starry_Love thumbnail

A presentation in front of 80 plus people (was a lecture) and also a talk when I initially started working with a large group (it was about 20 plus group of people). As an introvert and having a quiet voice, it was a challenge but I managed to get through it. To some this sounds easy but to me I felt like I was about to pass out😆 but I did it non the less. Just needed to believe in myself. 

Ever hallucinated?(need not be ITVish hallucination)

Not really, unless fantical dreams count?🤣 Then I dreamt that I met my seven angels and interviwed them and one of the members became my bf🤣 

Book wise, there are few characters I relate to, one of them is a character from a book called my life for yours by vanessa carnivelle.  Song wise, I'll go with Promise and No more dream by BTS :) one of my most relateable songs.

Donno, didn't watch the show.😛

Dunno🤣 Other than I can sit in front of my pc all day without any moment...though this is probs a bad habit🤣 and Ill have the energy to do it over night.

Do you believe in 'Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai' ?

I believe that roughly translates to if you believe you want something from within the heart if u try u can succeed? Sorry If i got it wrong...😳 But if it is, then Yes I do believe that if you try hard anything in life is possible. You just have to be willing to never give up dispite the obstacle that may hinder your path. The path you walk on might not be easy or smooth but if you try and not give up anything is possible. Try and keep trying, if you tried your best and didn't happen, don't be scared! Be happy you tried! don't be scared of failures!! My moto in life...<3

Let out a secret😉

My name🤣 

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to Lemonade with Lavy #5Lemonade GIF - Find on GIFER

First of all I would like to thank all my friends cum guests for helping me reach #5 of LWL❤️

Thank You Gif — Steemit | Thank you gifs, Thank you images, Thank you for  birthday wishes

Thanks a lot for being this supportive❤️

Interacting with y'all is always super fun🤗

I just want to acknowledge that you used really pretty graphics here! Also I love these threads! So much fun!

I'm such a scaredy cat...during Truth or Dare, I always pick truth 😆 but once in my school days, my friends dared me to prank call a classmate and so I did...his mom picked up the phone and I panicked and cut the call 🤣

Someone very special to me passed away and sometimes I feel their presence. I don't want to call this a hallucination per se....I think it's a part of grief as we are not ready to let go. 

Anju from Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakumar. This is my favorite book and I resonate to this character most because she's a bit of a tomboy with a hint of rebel but cares deeply about her family and self-respect. But she's not perfect - there are times when she is jealous or selfish. I guess I just seemed to relate to and understand this character the most. 

I really like her simple floral dresses - I actually wear dresses similar to this in real life too

I am very bad with directions 😆 I could drive from the same road everyday and still need a GPS 🤣 I think I've shared my story of getting lost and took me over an hour to get to where I was supposed to be 

Nope - like Newton Baba said...an object at rest remains at rest and object in motion remains at motion. You can't expect to sit around doing nothing and expect things to happen on their own. Everything requires some sort of work or initiative. But I do believe in destiny or that certain things are meant to happen....we choose a certain career, place, or even friends for a reason as it gives us unique experiences or teaches us something

Let out a secret😉

I started watching YUDKBH and I'm really enjoying it...can't believe I missed such a gem! I guess this isn't really a secret...I feel like I've told a lot of my embarrassing secrets here 😆 But I guess I'm a hypocrite...I said I was not going to watch ITV anymore but this show got me hooked...but it's almost ~500 epi 😲

Edited by alina.b - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Starry_Love

A presentation in front of 80 plus people (was a lecture) and also a talk when I initially started working with a large group (it was about 20 plus group of people). As an introvert and having a quiet voice, it was a challenge but I managed to get through it. To some this sounds easy but to me I felt like I was about to pass out😆 but I did it non the less. Just needed to believe in myself. 

Not really, unless fantical dreams count?🤣 Then I dreamt that I met my seven angels and interviwed them and one of the members became my bf🤣 

Book wise, there are few characters I relate to, one of them is a character from a book called my life for yours by vanessa carnivelle.  Song wise, I'll go with Promise and No more dream by BTS :) one of my most relateable songs.

Donno, didn't watch the show.😛

Dunno🤣 Other than I can sit in front of my pc all day without any moment...though this is probs a bad habit🤣 and Ill have the energy to do it over night.

I believe that roughly translates to if you believe you want something from within the heart if u try u can succeed? Sorry If i got it wrong...😳 But if it is, then Yes I do believe that if you try hard anything in life is possible. You just have to be willing to never give up dispite the obstacle that may hinder your path. The path you walk on might not be easy or smooth but if you try and not give up anything is possible. Try and keep trying, if you tried your best and didn't happen, don't be scared! Be happy you tried! don't be scared of failures!! My moto in life...<3

Let out a secret😉

My name🤣 

Such inspiring answers Sophie. Really proud of you👏

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Welcome to Lemonade with Lavy #5Lemonade GIF - Find on GIFER

First of all I would like to thank all my friends cum guests for helping me reach #5 of LWL❤️

Thank You Gif — Steemit | Thank you gifs, Thank you images, Thank you for  birthday wishes

Thanks a lot for being this supportive❤️

Interacting with y'all is always super fun🤗

Thank you for your effort to keep the forum active. 👍🏼

hmm...joining this forum.....😆 Once I was visiting a national park/wildlife safari and came in close contact with 3 lions.  Somehow they missed the target. It was scary and I have not stayed inside the national park for a while after that.

Always...I live in that world.....It's fun to do...try sometime you'll like it. 😆

Work in progress... maybe someday I'll get one. 

None

My gene sequence...in fact all of our is different......

Is that BAC...from a movie called Om Shanti Om?  Dialogue is too dramatic. I would like to believe in magic & miracle. There is no harm to try for something if you believe in it.  it's your life & your choices. But in the end, we all are destiny's children. Beyonce is in my head..........🤣

Let out a secret😉

I can't tie shoelaces and can't do well many regular chores. ☺️

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Yayyy!

Daring....umm have to think hard on this one. Pretty boring IRL😆

Not that daringbaaz but I'd once stayed awake for two straight nights as a kid (also attending school during daytime) for reading a novel and that had seemed a pretty daredevil stunt back then😆

That's great! I've done it many times too. It's just hard to stay awake the next day in the class. If you have a boring teacher......🤣

Naah ji. But some dreams seem too real to not to true

Ghana from ELDG😆 I resonated with him on a lot of matters.

And song wise I'd say this (Very inspiring too😃)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr3X0DCXI-M

That song is love...so many things I believe in.... Did you listen to Pink version?

Main tumhare answer chura rahi hoon Lavy😆 Me too love hoodies

Apart from that I'd love to own Kancha's night dresses😆

Unique toh hum sab waise hi hai😉

I have a hard time opening things😆

To some extent maybe. Universal frequencies and the law of attraction allows you to concentrate better I feel. But comes into play after hard work/smart work ofc👍🏼

Let out a secret😉

Bahut honge😆