No more "Saransh ke liye"

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episodes as of now are so hotchpotch, confusing & illogical that I'm unable to get a good feeling about anything.. Saturday & Mondays epi were top class.. Yesterday & today's were rushed & confusing.. not sure whether they are hurriedly trying to wrap it up because of back lash..

Major thing that happened today is that the "Saransh ke liye" influence has been finished in Rusha relationship.. Now Saransh is as helpless as anyone else in bringing Rusha closer.. Neither Rudra nor Preesha gives a damn about him..And the kind of brat he is becoming, a major credit goes to Preesha & Rudra's bad parenting..

Sorry to say Preesha has came out as a really bad mother.. How easily she let go of the Saransh physical abuse issue.. she didn't even confront Mahima regarding it or warn her even once.. She didn't file a complaint regarding it & try to get the custody back.. Sending Rudra to jail has become more important than getting Saransh custody back..Then she just keep fuelling Saransh's bratty behaviour.. I really didn't like Saransh slapping Pree scene.. which 8yr old slaps their parents on cheek & get away with it.. Then they have pizza party πŸ€” For me Preesha-Saransh mother son bond is completely butchered beyond redemption.. And Rudra didn't think about Sar before  attempting Suicide.. So basically, Sar has just become a useless prop in the show now.. And his so called Parents Rusha + Mahima are completely messing up his life & competing for bad parenting award.. Sent the kid to boarding & continue your nonsense Rusha, you both don't have the maturity to become parents AS OF YETπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Next most illogical/irritating thing is this fake marriage.. Preesha keeps calling both Yuvraj & Rudraksh Mera pati Mera patiπŸ€ͺ Rusha are calling each other husband & wife publically & everybody including Mahima now knows.. so why this nonsense is continuing..

Then the entire Ru attempting suicide was another badly executed part.. Idk why I didn't get any feel.. Preesha's reaction seemed so thanda.. that she kept chatting with Saransh, GPS etc after knowing Ru is critical.. The police is bigger stupids, not allowing treatment for the suicide attempted person.. Oh God the entire scene was a mess😑

Precap - Hoping Mahima reveals her plan to Yuvraj tomorrow.. So that we know what happened on the Lohri night.. otherwise it's difficult to connect with what's happening..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok ..I was expecting a filler kind of episode with nearly 2-3 of dhamekadaar episodes but today just got me bamboozled..I may sound as illogical as todays episode but had to vent it out  today I felt there's some sort of Rusha's plan going on both went completely contrasting their personalities  I mean Pree calling Police and Rudra refusing help that would make sure Rudra doesnt spend any time in the KH with MA lingering with all her wife rights and now to Balraj bhi bhakth ho gaya ..Last MU whatever they had fights were mostly civil and not in public domain ..but here kabhi koi pati and in 10 mins somebody other becums Pati ..I guess the fake marriage is still going on just to make sure the villians know they have broken up and never getting back  together ..though I like Rudra shutting up MA even when she tries to intimidate him ..in the 

I mean freak Rudra commiting suicide and leave Pree ..he's that kind of guy who would kill Pree first and then kill himself but never leave her alone ..I am leaving SA bcoz hes becum very insignificant and nothing can be done ..just to spare themselves can he just be send to some camp ..neither of them need SA anymore ..irrespective whatever it is Rudra is gonna land up whereever Pree is ..I mean 1 day mein special order gaya bhaad mein ..

Tomorow finally we have the Yuv-MA meeting , if the makers are generous might reveal something ..

One more thought I had , had the imposter been planted by Rudra himself to trap MA ..which Pree will cum to know later..TOO many FB's are pending

Shitt ..man IF had invested soo much in History in school would have got more than the passing marks I got πŸ˜›

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

Ok ..I was expecting a filler kind of episode with nearly 2-3 of dhamekadaar episodes but today just got me bamboozled..I may sound as illogical as todays episode but had to vent it out  today I felt there's some sort of Rusha's plan going on both went completely contrasting their personalities  I mean Pree calling Police and Rudra refusing help that would make sure Rudra doesnt spend any time in the KH with MA lingering with all her wife rights and now to Balraj bhi bhakth ho gaya ..Last MU whatever they had fights were mostly civil and not in public domain ..but here kabhi koi pati and in 10 mins somebody other becums Pati ..I guess the fake marriage is still going on just to make sure the villians know they have broken up and never getting back  together ..though I like Rudra shutting up MA even when she tries to intimidate him ..in the 

I mean freak Rudra commiting suicide and leave Pree ..he's that kind of guy who would kill Pree first and then kill himself but never leave her alone ..I am leaving SA bcoz hes becum very insignificant and nothing can be done ..just to spare themselves can he just be send to some camp ..neither of them need SA anymore ..irrespective whatever it is Rudra is gonna land up whereever Pree is ..I mean 1 day mein special order gaya bhaad mein ..

Tomorow finally we have the Yuv-MA meeting , if the makers are generous might reveal something ..

One more thought I had , had the imposter been planted by Rudra himself to trap MA ..which Pree will cum to know later..TOO many FB's are pending

Shitt ..man IF had invested soo much in History in school would have got more than the passing marks I got πŸ˜›

Even I thought of the possibility of all these being Rusha's plan because of the complete illogical direction of past 2 episodes.. Nothing is adding up or making sense. Only Saturday episode was extra OTT if it was Rusha plan.. They need to give proper FBs now, otherwise it's so illogical & most people won't be able to connect with Rusha or the storyline..

Preesha who freaked out to death when Ru scared her of jumping from the terrace was so cool as cold coffee hearing about his attempted suicide.. then as you said all the public drama .. doesn't match with usual Rusha behaviour at all..

yhc_loves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Even I thought of the possibility of all these being Rusha's plan because of the complete illogical direction of past 2 episodes.. Nothing is adding up or making sense. Only Saturday episode was extra OTT if it was Rusha plan.. They need to give proper FBs now, otherwise it's so illogical & most people won't be able to connect with Rusha or the storyline..

Preesha who freaked out to death when Ru scared her of jumping from the terrace was so cool as cold coffee hearing about his attempted suicide.. then as you said all the public drama .. doesn't match with usual Rusha behaviour at all..

Finally someone thinks i make sense , well its up to the makers to make show sense ..Its like they have given up ..everybody knows its an illogical track so rather than correcting it they are making it  more  illogical ..

Yday I thought of this possibility of Rusha's plan when Rudra told Balraj .."sahi time aane do isko iski asli aukaat dikhaunga " regarding MA ...after that both have been creating one drama after another in front of everyone like with the RO , in hospital .. I mean Preesha would sure know if Rudra decides nothing can stop him so RO doesnt make any sense at all ..

@bold --- so true ..she was very very bland 

Hoping further episodes do try to make some sense ...

Nichuss thumbnail

im too surprised even knowing physical child abuse... wat the hell RuSha doing.........

atleast Ru slapped Mahima. .. then wat happened s biggest mystery... 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

Finally someone thinks i make sense , well its up to the makers to make show sense ..Its like they have given up ..everybody knows its an illogical track so rather than correcting it they are making it  more  illogical ..

Yday I thought of this possibility of Rusha's plan when Rudra told Balraj .."sahi time aane do isko iski asli aukaat dikhaunga " regarding MA ...after that both have been creating one drama after another in front of everyone like with the RO , in hospital .. I mean Preesha would sure know if Rudra decides nothing can stop him so RO doesnt make any sense at all ..

@bold --- so true ..she was very very bland 

Hoping further episodes do try to make some sense ...

Yes, from yesterday I started feeling things fishy.. Sat & Monday things looked realistic..

If it's a plan CVs will have a lot of explaining to do w.r.t that cringy romance etc..

Anyway mask or imposter etc will be illogical, so a stupid Rusha plan if it serves the purpose is better

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why BALRAJ is supporting Mahima ? 

What about Preesha's motherly rights and sacrifices for Saransh ? 

So its confirmed that Preesha will never get the rights of being a true mother of Saransh ? 

So Preesha will never be accepted by Khurana family as Saransh's mother ?

yhc_loves thumbnail

Yes, from yesterday I started feeling things fishy.. Sat & Monday things looked realistic..

If it's a plan CVs will have a lot of explaining to do w.r.t that cringy romance etc..

Anyway mask or imposter etc will be illogical, so a stupid Rusha plan if it serves the purpose is better

lets hope tomorrows episode at least throws some idea, something has to move forward this week 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

im too surprised even knowing physical child abuse... wat the hell RuSha doing.........

atleast Ru slapped Mahima. .. then wat happened s biggest mystery... 

Rusha & Saransh bond is completely butchered.. So I don't have any hope there.. Saransh character itself is entirely ruined for me today..

About Lohri night.. there is lot of mysteries.. I hope they explain atleast some part tomorrow..

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rusha & Saransh bond is completely butchered.. So I don't have any hope there.. Saransh character itself is entirely ruined for me today..

About Lohri night.. there is lot of mysteries.. I hope they explain atleast some part tomorrow..

Guess we are going to have lots of Flashback shown - i.e What happend after Slap - If I remember correctly, Saransh Told Rudra and Showed Injuries - Then Rudra came out to go towards Mahima, Preesha tried to stop him, but Rudra carried on - Preesha then Hugged Saransh - meanwhile Rudra came to room Slapped Mahima, and next scene was Preesha outside Wondering where Rudra is, came up and saw them 2 bed etc. Are they Saying Preesha didnt follow Rudra i.e at slap time or have I got it wrong