Spoilers thread #4 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I have a feeling they might get too close in this intoxicated situation and Veer won’t be able to leave Rani then. Just a possibility 😳

But I don’t want them to get close just because they’re drunk. Veer will blame everything on Rani as usual 🤣

Anyway they’re already in the bedroom 🤣

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

last part

Rani; I cannot handle tone doctor saabs now two . How to do it?

Veer: Your destiny is not so bad There is only one Veer🤣🤣

That was so cute 🤣 

...Seema... thumbnail

I have a feeling they might get too close in this intoxicated situation and Veer won’t be able to leave Rani then. Just a possibility 😳

But I don’t want them to get close just because they’re drunk. Veer will blame everything on Rani as usual 🤣

Veer just know how to blame🤣

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Veer just know how to blame🤣

So so true

...Seema... thumbnail

Hoping for positive episodes from now onwards, can't tolerate negativity anymore.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Kiara's entry. He could let her think she left her for rani sa but not for kiara. We may need to thank Kiara tomorrow.🤣

Or,

Kiara will come and annoy him so much. He will realise how much he hates the idea of marrying kiara. So he will find an excuse to take her back. Remember how uncomfortable he got when Kiara comes close. He started sweating and all. 🤣

I don't think Vikram will let Kiara anywhere near Balia 🤣

...Seema... thumbnail

I don't think Vikram will let Kiara anywhere near Balia 🤣

me too think so🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have a feeling they might get too close in this intoxicated situation and Veer won’t be able to leave Rani then. Just a possibility 😳

Hi 5. Have the same feeling . I too don't want it to happen for the same reason . I am fed up of his blaming.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kate and Seema, I answered some of your questions in the past thread. Is there a way I can share them in this new thread?

Quoute. Then copy and paste here.

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Hi 5. Have the same feeling . I too don't want it to happen for the same reason . I am fed up of his blaming.

i have no more quota for tolerating his blame game