Originally posted by: caller123
I know it's coming and I know if he does what we will end up doing🤣🤣
We will end up with our normal schedule of Veer and us🤣🤣
I am an idiot, didn't realise he will blame her for the hug 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: caller123
I know it's coming and I know if he does what we will end up doing🤣🤣
We will end up with our normal schedule of Veer and us🤣🤣
I am an idiot, didn't realise he will blame her for the hug 🤣
both need to get hurt badly to know valued each otherOriginally posted by: Fahmida21
he really needs something to hit him hard. like in most Indian shows, something bad always happens to the lead females and then the guy starts showing his caring nature.
Rani needs to get hurt. BADLY. (sounds horrible I know)😔
both need to get hurt badly to know valued each other
No... if both get hurt ranisa will blame rani for veers injury. 😔
Well she will probably
Then rani get hurt while saving a hurted veer
Oh girls you and your ideas
Veer blaming session,is our tradition now
Treat girls for complaining fans
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKv3wZCqD5W/?igshid=4g7kpwpd214w
Thank you for sharing Rekha 😊