Godu Ka gussa, guilt aur gol gol gold ring

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Suprabhat Bhagininno! 🌞🌻

A new week of Chakram niwas hysterics has been unleashed upon us. It was a good episode. Ashwini was the hero but... left a lot to be desired.

So as expected, Chavan Saheb had no answer to the spashth question: Aap ko bura kis baat Ka lag Raha hai.. Maine Aniket ke gaane par dance Kiya isiliye ya main is competition me participate Kar rahi hoon isiliye? 

And yes, he was really hungry by now so he decided to skip the jalebis and huff out of the room... But where did his feet take him? Straight through door that is always open for him πŸ˜– and today, it looked like he even knows that. Sorry to say, but the way he just entered Bade Bhai ki wife Ka room, without even reducing his pace and straight into the middle of it -- as if it were his own room, his body language until Ashwini came was putting off. I don't think he did not realise that he had entered his missing brother's bedroom to ask for dinner... "Koi fark nahi padta, sab jaante hain tum mere liye khaana laati ho" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Mubarak ho, kal se freestyle Kathak ke badle Naagin naach Hoga inke bedroom me. He was angry and hungry but he was so aware about what he was doing.

For once, even PP Didi asked the correct question when he said Sai is participating in a dance competition: Isme problem kya hai? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'll tell you Didi, problem is this that your imaginary husband just saw his real wife in a graceful dance and thought she'd say 'You are the reason of my happiness'. But it turns out that some other guy -- some khet-- made her so happy that she broke into a dance. Aapke imaginary husband ko hazm nahi ho raha hai. But he does remember the guy's name now because he almost told you "Wo Ani..." But Chavan saheb was so hungry that he ate up the khet. And he was so alert not to let the actual reason slip out in front of even his ex lover. If he has said it, she would have caught that immediately and even used it to her opportunity.. for all you know, ACP se pehle round up par Army wife pohach jaati medical college πŸ˜‚

Coming back, I cannot condone this walking right into the bedroom of an ex-lover just because you're besides yourself with your spouse! How far is his mother's room? And more importantly, how far is the kitchen? Can't a trained IPS officer serve himself dinner? πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ Why does he need someone to show him what's for dinner? And did he not know that his screaming out to PP Didi must have been heard by everyone who heard the wife dancing to the song? So because he was calling out to PP, Bhavani decided to stay in her room because she didn't want to interrupt her one chaheete bete ki Susheel bahu's opportunity to entice her other chaheeta beta? Warna toh even a vase breaking in the corner of the bedroom makes everyone rush out to check if an earthquake has struck the mansion.

But what was this barging into PP's room about? And no, for once I don't want to blame Patralekha. She did not step out of her room and I appreciate it. Yes, she wanted to grab the opportunity once he was there because it is the only thing she honestly wants -- this time with him that he was offering her today. There is nothing else she wants as sincerely as this. πŸ˜‘

Virat's one visit to her bedroom in that state has opened up all doors of hope for her. And it has undone any little boundary that he has laid so far by telling her not to wait for him or maintaining that physical distance. It came completely undone. πŸ˜” I liked it that for once Patralekha perhaps stayed back in her room knowing that Virat is on Sai's side, especially after the chilli grinding payback but now can you blame her for feeling that he's showing signs of seeking her too -- unaware that it is his growing desire for Sai that is making him lose control on his mind. She would rightfully think that he's regretting Sai's presence in his life. And when she asked him the question, he fuelled it with "Sai doesn't understand!"

Chalo Chavan Saheb, at least your true love and your imaginary wife will understand that you're not over her as she was beginning to feel and that you are still seeking her, thinking about her and yearning to have dinners with her. All in all: she has her answer to "Will my ex return to me". Her bubble will burst soon but...

Why should Patralekha be blamed for Virat walking into her bedroom at that hour? And Ashwini, yes she intervened at the right time but left me very disappointed. She said the right things to him about his relationship with Sai but what about his act of visiting PP Didi. If she skipped it because "Mera beta bhookha tha", then I am sorry, he is also no kid that he cannot be admonished for this. Why does Ashwini have to give Patralekha the looks she did while taking away her 'Godu' after the cheek pulling? It seemed like, "See I saved my son from falling into your enticement". Why Ashwini? 

This is exactly how women feed the sense of entitlement that men feel over women. Why couldn't she chastise him more than just saying, 'Tumhe Patralekha ke room me dinner Karne ki zaroorat Nahi hai", which was actually a taunt to PP and not her son. Did Ashwini forget that it was he, who was there and not Patralekha who had crossed her line this time. I find this extremely unacceptable. And while I felt sorry for PP, I know that Virat's thoughtless act, which was deliberate, is only going to have PP find more space between Sai and him. All this for what? Jealousy? What do you call a man, who cannot communicate his frustration to his wife and decides to visit an ex lover for solace, without having addressed the issue that his wife's frustration for him comes from this very fact that there are three people in the marriage! 

Is it wrong to call him a product of patriarchy -- he is so enraged with the thought of his wife having danced for someone else that he feels entitled to visit his ex lover in the middle of the night because no one in that entire mansion can serve him dinner? 

Come on, Chavan, you can do better than this. Please fill that requisition form for your personal domestic attendant.πŸ˜‘

The actual exchange between the mother and son at the dining table was heart warming but I couldn't help feel it was incomplete. Just because Ashwini did nothing to remind him of his 'hadh'. I think, from now on, if she only gives lectures to Patralekha, I wouldn't really like it. It was a scene I was waiting for and so beautifully executed! 

Thank God for small mercies. He apologised to Ashwini after being in denial that he had made a mistake. So, he knew he made a mistake but he didn't want to acknowledge it in front of Sai when she was reminding him? Ego? Because he was upset in real due to the Amey issue and not because of her badtameezi, which he used as a cloak to yell and rant at everyone coming in his way.

I liked the rawness with which he apologised to his mother -- he was genuinely sorry and a mess even now. But because everyone is only able to see that he's upset because of the family Vs Sai match, the actual drilling sense into the head will not happen. "Tum fit ho gale ke neeche se... Upar laal gubbara" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… but Ashwini doesn't know the reason is not the "Jali Kati baatein" so her assurance that Sai will be the best Bahu is not what he needs -- although he liked hearing that but he already knows her potential on that front. Since he doesn't want to reveal the actual problem, it will be a while before someone can make him see the mirror. Of course, in the end, it was the mention of Sai that even made him smile but his act in the beginning had totally left a bad taste already. 

It is significant how he begins fidgeting with his wedding ring when he's upset with Sai and ranting incoherent things -- he did that during the nasty fight the earlier night and even today. I wish it serves him a reminder of the sanctum sanctorum that the space between a husband and wife is meant to be -- not just the physical space but also the mental and emotional. He cannot be inviting a third person in his moments of madness to occupy that space. 

And really, again, is this how he will be when he is jealous about other men being around Sai? By walking into bade Bhai ki wife's bedroom and space? Is it not taking advantage of the fact that his brother is not there? Would he have gone to that bedroom and even been open to the idea of eating dinner with Patralekha in there if Samrat was around? Today, he crossed his line.

Mirror, mirror on the wall: who is the more vulnerable of them all? There was something about the juxtaposition of Sai speaking into the mirror and acknowledging how Virat's behaviour affects her -- it happens, dewdrop, when the man is beside himself and you can't figure out why but you still want him back to end the argument. And the mirror in the room of Mallika-e-Maturity, showing a reflection of Ashwini pulling her Godu back into the line he had crossed tonight.

I loved how Sai immediately realised her mistake. Of the two of them, she's the one who acknowledges and speaks first. She knew she had taunted him about PP Didi deliberately and she was already regretting it. Obviously, she didn't know it would drive him so mad and until she gets at least a peek into his mind, she wouldn't know why it has become a trigger for him. 

I am glad Ashwini gave her a piece of her mind in the morning. Just like Virat, Sai will also need help in dealing with these new emotions. She's become a pro at covering it up with the bachchi act. But yes, Ashwini is right, "Badi ho Jaao".. at least Badi enough to see that he's seeking you and to not bring in the third person in between that space that you both need to cover -- who takes the first or more number of steps is secondary. 

What an irony, Virat completely lost his cool because Sai brought PP in between them by her words and he ended up bringing PP in between them in person!

What an irony that the man who's being the wind beneath her wings has also turned into a sudden gusty wind in the sky she's flying. She doesn't know which way to go but birds, when they encounter windy weather, tend to hunker down and find shelter in thick hedges or nearest trees. Sai will find many such trees around her now that she's in her flight but it is also true that birds need a push from  the high winds to fly and then there are some birds who also fly against the wind pressures -- the migratory ones that don't fear flying away from the comfort of their known homes. Of course, in the end, all birds return to their nest. 

So ACP Chavan is indeed going on a round up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ chalo, in his moment of recalling the last night's incident, he gave a clear insight into how the whole mesmerising dance he witnessed turned sour for him the moment he learnt that the source of happiness for that dance was another man... So, Virat is officially yearning for the whole of his 'wife' -- tan, man aur antarman se... Dhan se kya yearn Karna... Woh to hai hi Kohinoor! But IPS peak cap, thoda sa off the mark tha, Chavan Saheb. Please straighten your cap and also the brain under it and let the thoughts transmit to your mouth and meet your voice so that your wife can hear what she's been waiting to hear too... Dinner ke saath dessert bhi Mila karega πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and no, not in the form of the jalebis you serve πŸ˜‚

But usse pehle, please tell me, who will round up the mess you have created in the passage between your bedroom and your bade Bhai's? 😣

When Chavan Saheb returns home after his round up:

Sai: Alexa, let's share a "best friend" joke with Virat Sir

Alexa: Unfortanately I do not have enough space to store a "best friend" joke

Sai: Hawww! Alexa, why?

Alexa:Because your Virat Sir's best friend takes up all of it...

ACP: Alexa! Not funny. 

Alexa: I am programmed to not make mistakes. It wasn't meant to be funny.

ACP: Alexa, change. 

Alexa: In algebra, we look at 'x' and wonder 'y'. But if you visit a garage sale this weekend and think of buying back your own crap, you'll end up only with the 'x' and totally lose the a, b and c of what you actually set out to see. 

ACP: Alexa, I don't understand...

Sai: Alexa, forget it.snd play Muthukodi kawadi hadaa..

Alexa: Playing...

ACP: 😳

Sai: πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ«πŸ˜

How high can we fly today? It's a bird's imagination that determines how high it will fly, not the wings... So, fly, fly, fly high against the sky, so high you almost touch the sky... And do listen to Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Middler if you please..

Have a great take off to the week's flight today with coffee β˜•β˜•β˜• tea 🍡🍡🍡 and lots of hugs πŸ€— πŸ€— free. 

Aaj chappals Ka bag thoda empty ho Gaya hai... So collection is on (*heels will be preferred, buyback policy temporarily suspended) 

Yahan tak aane ke liye manapurvak aabhar πŸ™ Aapke vichar padhne ke liye man adhir rahega.

Love you all!

πŸ’“J

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

To be honest, I was not angry with Pakhi today in the first few mins of the episode. She just decided to make the best use of opportunity that Virat gave her. 

She probably thought Virat finally realized I am more compatible to him than Sai.

She was also worried that Virat is shouting her name top of his voice but don't know thr reason. It would have been with great effort that she would have controlled herself from running into his room and ask kya hua Virat. If he didn't make her grind chillies fhat morning and she would have done that.

She also couldn't understand why Virat was angry about a stupid fresher party dance. Good he didn't say anything else bakeda Virat ke pehle Pakhi karti in front of everyone.

Also you are right, I was also hoping she would be much strict with Virat about going to pakhis room, but one can only expect so much i guess. 

But what do you make of Virat's expression when Ashwini said there is no need for you to eat dinner in Patralekha 's room. Was he surprised that his mom would say that or did he think he didn't do anything wrong. i didn't like that part.

Also the way Ashwini took Virat from there,, I have a bad feeling this scene will repeat someday where Virat will walk with Pakhi and she will give this look to Ashwini.

Why didn't Virat tell the true reason to Aai? 

Ashwini also gave 3 good advice to Sai, grow up, get dinner to my hangry son and dont bring Patralekha in your conversation.  But wonder if dinner bit will backfire on Sai soon.

ACP apna zimmedari ke liye position misuse karne wale hain. It better be a funny scene. Coz it is possible that Sai might try to introduce them in future and it will look really silly on Virat's part if he behaves immature. 

I didn't like the new drama setup for puja, so Thursday will be 100th episode,  so hoping for good SAIRAT scenes then.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love the title ...

I think the first scene between PP and Virat felt like a friend walking into his friends room to share his agony and the time he was there he only spoke about his wife  . It was not like let me go to my ex room so that my wife can get jealous . I don’t think it was deliberate act and I don’t think he realized what he was doing even after his mom asked him not to eat dinner at PP’s room . He was seething with anger and his mind was occupied with Sai and her β€œket”  . For once I could see a friend in Pakhi but the ex lover came out very soon . I was more offended with the ice scene than this one .

I disagree that among that two , Sai is the one who acknowledges her mistake . Even if she does she has never apologizes for it . 

I liked that ACP is back but somewhere I wanted him to have a valid reason for roundup instead of just showing up at the college for no reason . I had too much expectations from this scene . It was a golden opportunity to see if Sai will be ok if her friends fan over her deal husband . 

Another scene which took me by surprise was , Pakhi smile  when she saw Ashwini and Devi talking . I felt it was genuine . Devi has always been rude to her for no reason but I was happy to see Pakhi hold no grudges against Devi . I felt bad for PP . If not for her obsession, she would have led a good life . 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Janki, bang on as always πŸ’•

And yes, I don't think there's an easy redemption for him for barging into PP's room like that!

The only thing missing, as you said was Ashwini giving him a piece of mind for not letting anyone intrude between him and Sai.. that was really needed..

Rest I liked that Ashwini told Sai that what was the need to bring pakhi's name.. I hope she understood. Or she didn't?!

Baaki let's see how the round up goesπŸ˜…

Have a nice day everyone 🀩

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Love the title ...

I think the first scene between PP and Virat felt like a friend walking into his friends room to share his agony and the time he was there he only spoke about his wife  . It was not like let me go to my ex room so that my wife can get jealous . I don’t think it was deliberate act and I don’t think he realized what he was doing even after his mom asked him not to eat dinner at PP’s room . He was seething with anger and his mind was occupied with Sai and her β€œket”  . For once I could see a friend in Pakhi but the ex lover came out very soon . I was more offended with the ice scene than this one .

I found the ice scene okay but my take from this scene wasn't something I could justify. I am not saying he went there to make Sai jealous. I also don't think he went there as an ex lover but he's totally blurring the lines instead of drawing them Clearly by doing this. Angry or hungry or jealousy or confused, he should have a better back up plan. To me, found into that room was a big no and especially the way he did it as if he knew she was also waiting... PP was restrained but she can't stop being the imaginary wife especially when he himself has come to her. Of course, he spoke only of Sai but that's what PP does too -- speak of Sai with venom. He was ready to gulp some of it today πŸ˜–

I disagree that among that two , Sai is the one who acknowledges her mistake . Even if she does she has never apologizes for it . 

I didn't use the word mistakes. I said acknowledge and speak -- I meant her feelings. She can connect with her mind better than he can. She has better monologues than him. She doesn't apologise because she doesn't ever think she makes mistakes πŸ˜‚. I didn't mean to say mistake πŸ˜…

I liked that ACP is back but somewhere I wanted him to have a valid reason for roundup instead of just showing up at the college for no reason . I had too much expectations from this scene . It was a golden opportunity to see if Sai will be ok if her friends fan over her deal husband .

Same, i agree with you. I hope it plays out better.

Another scene which took me by surprise was , Pakhi smile  when she saw Ashwini and Devi talking . I felt it was genuine . Devi has always been rude to her for no reason but I was happy to see Pakhi hold no grudges against Devi . I felt bad for PP . If not for her obsession, she would have led a good life . 

Yes me too. In fact she also did not have a grudge the last time during the chilli paste discussion when Devyani called her zero zero... It's a good sign

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ditto, Janki Ditto. I had the same underwhelming feeling with the Ashwini - Virat scene. Isn't this also a sign of a patriarchal family where the son is protected from whatever he does wrong? So he continues to think that for his women, their world revolves around him. Sai will fit in.. don't worry, she will be the best bahu. But Aai, what about your son, will he be able to become the best husband? 

But this is such an evolving concept in India and many other countries, that it would take years to dismantle. 

So I will take it as a cute scene that a lot of women would enjoy. Ki mera beta kitna bhola hai. 

The elephant 🐘 in the room continues to exist unaddressed!

He was completely wrong in walking into Pakhi's room after a fight with his wife. Like you said, what would he have done if Samrat was there? And what exactly does that look of surprise on his face mean? How does he not see it as wrong?? 

Sai finally seemed to introspect on her words and the impact they had. She desperately needs someone to talk to and clear out her mind. 

For Ashwini, her son and daughter in law are bhola and childlike. Sai's conversation with Ashwini was also good.. she gently tried to explain she could get Virat's dinner without involving Pakhi. 

But both husband and wife are quite dense when it comes to each other. I wouldn't be surprised if Sai gets him dinner and continues to talk about AniketπŸ˜†. 

Jealous Virat ...am curious to see how he wangles the round up. Him thinking about Sai at work

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sukri

To be honest, I was not angry with Pakhi today in the first few mins of the episode. She just decided to make the best use of opportunity that Virat gave her. 

She probably thought Virat finally realized I am more compatible to him than Sai.

She was also worried that Virat is shouting her name top of his voice but don't know thr reason. It would have been with great effort that she would have controlled herself from running into his room and ask kya hua Virat. If he didn't make her grind chillies fhat morning and she would have done that.

She also couldn't understand why Virat was angry about a stupid fresher party dance. Good he didn't say anything else bakeda Virat ke pehle Pakhi karti in front of everyone.

Also you are right, I was also hoping she would be much strict with Virat about going to pakhis room, but one can only expect so much i guess. 

But what do you make of Virat's expression when Ashwini said there is no need for you to eat dinner in Patralekha 's room. Was he surprised that his mom would say that or did he think he didn't do anything wrong. i didn't like that part.

Also the way Ashwini took Virat from there,, I have a bad feeling this scene will repeat someday where Virat will walk with Pakhi and she will give this look to Ashwini.

Ashwini also gave 3 good advice to Sai, grow up, get dinner to my hangry son and dont bring Patralekha in your conversation.  But wonder if dinner bit will backfire on Sai soon.

ACP apna zimmedari ke liye position misuse karne wale hain. It better be a funny scene. Coz it is possible that Sai might try to introduce them in future and it will look really silly on Virat's part if he behaves immature. 

I didn't like the new drama setup for puja, so Thursday will be 100th episode,  so hoping for good SAIRAT scenes then.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Same here. In that moment, Virat totally compromised his stand on the issue with Sai for now. Why couldn't he call up Sunny? He's another bekaar option but.

But with the fact that he came into her room, he's given her the opportunity to do whatever she pleases.. 

That's why I felt he was alert. He didn't know where to go so he barged into bade Bhai Ka room? Will this be a regular feature in dealing with his confusion? 

Ashwini reinforced her Raja Beta prem today. She shouldn't have given PP the looks. It was her son standing on the wrong side.

I think he realised for a fleeting moment that Ashwini had been expressing her displeasure for PP for a while and perhaps he thought she'd say something else about PP and probably chastise him, so he was a bit alert but because she spoke of the dining table, he looked away... he was anyway telling PP not to get dinner because he was not in the mood..

I hope not πŸ˜– but yes, there are some feelers... That mirror was significant.

He doesn't want to acknowledge he's jealous. 

It would depend on how she handles her tongue now. She really didn't need to bring the PP reference while asking for dinner but am glad she had that monologue and called herself stupid for doing it. It shows she did it deliberately to annoy chim but hadn't expected that reaction. May be she wanted to hear him say, no you bring my dinner. πŸ˜†

Oh yes, let's see πŸ˜…

They have to make up properly not by brushing their madness under the carpet..

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow janaki, you really know how to play with words.... You have a talent to create magic with the words... Each word of your analysis is bang on...

Yes, Ashwini is hero of episode ,and she is full of love towards all kids and I believe only mother to all kids in that mad house. But , as you mentioned only one thing I found odd about is , she never confront virat.... In beginning episodes when she learned about patralekha and virat, she taunted pakki slot ( actually at that time pakhi didn't show her true colors) and not a single word or question to virat , why??? Even today nothing to virat... I don't understand why.... It's not only pakhi's mistake... 

PS: I really like your Alexa conversations...

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Ashwini was the hero but... left a lot to be desired.

Sorry to say, but the way he just entered Bade Bhai ki wife Ka room, without even reducing his pace and straight into the middle of it -- as if it were his own room, his body language until Ashwini came was putting off. I don't think he did not realise that he had entered his missing brother's bedroom to ask for dinner... "Koi fark nahi padta, sab jaante hain tum mere liye khaana laati ho" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Virat's one visit to her bedroom in that state has opened up all doors of hope for her. And it has undone any little boundary that he has laid so far by telling her not to wait for him or maintaining that physical distance. It came completely undone.

He knew exactly what he was doing. 

He wanted someone who would pay him attention and he knows Pakhi does that. He was so angry with Sai that he did one thing that he knows Sai doesn't like, i.e. be with Pakhi.

He shouldn't have done  (going to another women's bedroom at night, who he knows for a fact dislikes Sai and goes to complain about Sai to her ). 

I also felt like he avoided his mom for few seconds until she pulled his cheeks, maybe he was ashamed? 

Sometimes i feel that he knows what Pakhi wants and let's her be because he does not want to have that true conversation with her. 

Regarding Ashwini, somehow she knew Virat would be in Pakhi's room?  That was wierd, unless she saw him walk there or she expected him to do that?

Not defending Ashwini, but  I think she had to make a choice between talking about Sai vs talking against Pakhi with Virat.

She decided for Sai as he was upset with her.

She also showed him Sai also cares a lot about his mother. He also knows that Sai loves his mom the most in the house. In the end she made him cool down and also reminded him gently that she is there to feed him dinner if needed.

But I do want another conversation between Ashwini and Virat. It feels like they all avoid confrontations.

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago