uroka thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Do you think Shivangi joshi is pretty or beautiful coz her fans hail ger as the Apsara of ITV industry

Her acting is decent enough

Does she fit into the Bolly heroine criteria

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

:)

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Nope, she is like other ITV actresses and has no special edge. Beauty is very subjective and I personally don't find her beautiful. She has just a normal face. Can't say much about acting as I have only seen her cry in YRKKH. She needs to do a variety of projects for that. 

Asvi22 thumbnail

This forum has Mohsin fans only and most dislike Shivangi ,,,,if somebody says good things about her most people here do not agree,, but on other online platforms i meet many Shivangi fans who find her beautiful and stylish,,if i say mohsin looks old and less attractive now than before how will mohsin fan react to that?,,,,but i wont put down one actor to praise another actor so i agree he is a better actor better than shivangi his scenes are more natural and smooth but Shivangi is also a good actress but her emotional scenes and voice modulation can improve she can be a bit artificial sometimes but she is cute and pretty so stop putting her down 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

My first impression of her when I saw her in begusarai was that she was very pretty. She can't be compared with the below average looking nia sharma.

Shivangi is one of the prettiest faces on television. 

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'm surprised at some of these comments but everyone has their own opinion. Shivangi is a very pretty girl and why people think one has to be extra special to be in Bollywood. There's nothing special about these so called bollywood actresses and let's not even talk about their acting skills. Take away the make up and high tech camera filters what do they have left? It's not only Bollywood that looks down on TV actors seems like some audience also do it. 

I don't like Naira or Kartik but Shivangi and Mohsin are good actors and most importantly they are sincere and extremely Hard working people and deserve all the love and affection they are getting.  

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

I love shivangi as an actor..she is beautiful , talented and she carries herself really well in all types of dresses. 

I am nobody to comment on whether she is Bollywood type or not. All the best to her incase she wants to pursue bollywood dreams  👍🏼

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think she is pretty... But I don't want her to try in bollywood as she still has not done different kind of a role... There is no shades or variation.... Actors like Hina Khan who actually did different shades n really worked hard to break her TV image bahu ..... N even Jennifer winget she also did some amazing work in TV ....these people are still stuck in b/w TV n movie... They are in that situation k na idher k rahe na udher k.... I don't want either Mohsin kr shivangi to get lost in b/w TV n movies... I just want them to do quality work.... Try some different shades 

Edited by Antaramantara - 3 years ago
abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

I think she is pretty... But I don't want her to try in bollywood as she still has not done different kind of a role... There is no shades or variation.... Actors like Hina Khan who actually did different shades n really worked hard to break her TV image bahu ..... N even Jennifer winget she also did some amazing work in TV ....these people are still stuck in b/w TV n movie... They are in that situation k na idher k rahe na udher k.... I don't want either Mohsin kr shivangi to get lost in b/w TV n movies... I just want them to do quality work.... Try some different shades 

Jennifer winget's condition isn't like k na idher k rahe na udher..she doesn't repeat herself in any character .she is much more famous n reputated actress on ITV and everyone knows that

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Was this initially posted in bw forums? Then I am not surprised to see the arrogant comments lol.

Anyway Shivangi is a very pretty girl.

Edited by etherealbeauty - 3 years ago