Indian Television - Then / Now / Next | DT No. 3 (CLOSED)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome all....mubarak ho sabko for completing 2 threads

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Welcome all....mubarak ho sabko for completing 2 threads

Congrats 🥳

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Uss thread me iss thread ki link post karo

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Even in Lockdownsmiley37

But in Imlie it's Important who I think as sautan not other FL.

No if they follow the original Ishti Kutum then Aditya may soon ask Malini to divorce him and accept Imlie as his wife. Later, Malini will get married to 2 other men out of which one will be lawyer who will cheat her and other will be a painter who leave her, then she will give birth to the baby boy from her 2nd husband and will give it to Imlie and Aditya and will die out of cancer. Hopefully things wont go in original route. 🤢

Arko1 thumbnail

Uss thread me iss thread ki link post karo

Done 👍🏼

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

No if they follow the original Ishti Kutum then Aditya may soon ask Malini to divorce him and accept Imlie as his wife. Later, Malini will get married to 2 other men out of which one will be lawyer who will cheat her and other will be a painter who leave her, then she will give birth to the baby boy from her 2nd husband and will give it to Imlie and Aditya and will die out of cancer. Hopefully things wont go in original route. 🤢

I want male lead and second female lead to be end game....and imlie apni studies pe focus kare

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

In SNS2

Radhika was/is Anant's girlfriend 

don't know much as I did not watch single episode 

but read somewhere 🤣

Arko1 thumbnail

I want male lead and second female lead to be end game....and imlie apni studies pe focus kare

I too want the same. It shouldn't be like Ishti Kutum at all. I just hope Imlie will end in 300-400 episodes. Waise bhi its a concept based show with Topper ranking so Star wont dare to ruin it.

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

I too want the same. It shouldn't be like Ishti Kutum at all. I just hope Imlie will end in 300-400 episodes. Waise bhi its a concept based show with Topper ranking so Star wont dare to ruin it.

Tumne ek baat notice ki hai??

Most of korean shows me love triangle me 2 boys and one girl hoti hai nd itv shows ke love triangle me 2 girls nd one boys.....for ex sp ke saare shows 🤣