Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Is it abuse if there is compliance from both sides?

Was Mahima forcing fake-Rudra to sleep with her, against his will? Was he like tied up or something?

😛🤣🤣🤣

Haha ðŸ¤£ Tu abhi so kar uthi hai kya?

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Was fake-Rudra being forced to do it? 

He was compliant in it. He was willing, by himself, romancing her.

That's what broke Pree.

If it had been him being forced, she would have tried to stop it.

But from Pree's POV, she saw her husband undressing another woman.

What exactly is she supposed to do. She was just too shocked and hurt and humiliated to do anything else than run away.

And atleast in this, there is consistency, the way they have written Pree, very restrained & non confrontational, ofcourse she would run away. Because she's hurt.

If it had been flipped & reversed, then Rudra, I see that character barging in n doing all these things. Not Pree.

She even ran away during last MU resolution from Neerja's hospital scene.

But I found that scene really unrealistic.. 

First Ru was blinded with rage after seeing Saransh abused.. Pree knows Ru can even choke or kill Mahima in rage.. he told that to Pree.. I will kill M.. in such a case, acc to Pree character she would have instantly gone behind Ru.. to prevent him from  harming M.. she could have asked Saransh to go down to the celebrations & could have went behind Ru.. but instead she had some stupid monologue & went back to celebration, stood chatting with Ahana Mish etc.. & after 'long time (acc to Pree dialogue) went to check🤔

Even after she saw Ru romancing M.. TBH I don't think any normal person can stand & watch an entire make out session of your husband.. you run away seeing just a little.. I loved how they excuted it in Anupama show.. it was much much more realistic than what was shown in YHC..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/_habibtea/status/1353321821328826368?s=20

So looks like rudra helping preesha in the hospital 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

This is track which comes in almost all shows to bring in angst.. Nothing out of the box.. The only problem that happened was they over-did yesterday's cringe scene.. otherwise I have seen such a track in a lot of other shows.. it's a very common plot twist but how it's handled from here on is what makes shows different..

To be very honest, lately in other show such cheap acts have reduced greatly. Hence, I never expected it here. This was a classy trend during Kyunki days, then it kept on happening across various shows till Pavitra Rishta with leads' daughters... But never with lead actors after Kasam Se twist... Kekta did open her eyes that people these days find it disgusting. So, unless the show revolves around ema, it is usually avoided. 

That's just one reason to believe that it was NOT really Rudra. The closest thing I can imagine is Yuvraj posing wearing the face mask of Rudra (yes, such illogical and stupid things happen in ITV... Remembered this from Suhani si ek ladki). 

Other reasons to believe this to not be Rudra are:

1. Typically in Ekta shows if male leads commit adultery, they tend to bombard with disgusting flashbacks again and again by male lead. Rudra not remembering anything is a good sign. 

2. Female Leads all of the sudden turns lovely dovey with husband and shows extra level of trust... Making husbands go on guilt trips.. ðŸ¤£mr.bajaj, jay walia, mihir, etc.

3. Like most people pointed out... When you are drunk... You see your beloved in another woman and have one night stand... Rudra technically knew its Mahima... Apparently said her name, and matched dialogues of Mahima that he won't make her wait longer. 

4. Ekta Kapoor would not ruin image of lead couple hence forth. She has received plenty of backlash for getting Ovi pregnant though she was married to Arjun. For once audience now handle lead getting married to another woman but consummating a marriage just ruins it all. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyworld123

Preesha knew Mahima would do something like this. She had been given many warnings. Rudra had seen Saransh’s wounds and had gone angrily to Mahima to throw her out of the house. Why would he go and romance her instead? 

And why didn’t Preesha stop the incident from happening when she saw Rudra holding Mahima in his arms? She should have protected Rudra. It is kind of rape or abuse and Preesha should have saved Rudra instead of believing the scene and running away when she knew that Mahima is a woman capable of murder and had already cheated many men.

Exactly my thought... I imagined her screaming Rudraa!!!!!!!! , any sane wife should rightly STOP such thing out of panic or worries of breaking a marriage and not silently watch her husband having make out session with another woman! For God's sake.. Even if you were chocking least she could have done is slapped him for betraying rather than having them carry on with their business. 

She knew marriage was fake and everything was planned. She could have stopped him as she has every right on him! It was so forced and illogical. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Is it abuse if there is compliance from both sides?

Was Mahima forcing fake-Rudra to sleep with her, against his will? Was he like tied up or something?

😛🤣🤣🤣

He wasn't.... BUT she was his Wife! C'mon... Least she could have done is slap Rudra for betraying him.... Even if he was fake! It was her right and no one could technically question her either. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

He wasn't.... BUT she was his Wife! C'mon... Least she could have done is slap Rudra for betraying him.... Even if he was fake! It was her right and no one could technically question her either. 

Nhi hua script mein nahi tha script mein nahi tha ji dikhaya gaya chill yaar jo hua so hua mu toh hua na😆

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Preesha shud have stopped him ? 

If Preesha was on bed with Yuvraj what would Rudraksh do ?

He wud have strangled her or killed her if he wud see Preesha in compromising position with Yuvraj .

Mahima would have strangled Preesha if she wud have stopped her or Rudraksh.  

When Mahima said to Rudraksh dear hubby, finally we are one, why he stood there ? 

He shud have slapped her.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Preesha shud have stopped him ? 

If Preesha was on bed with Yuvraj what would Rudraksh do ?

He wud have strangled her or killed her if he wud see Preesha in compromising position with Yuvraj .

Mahima would have strangled Preesha if she wud have stopped her or Rudraksh.  

When Mahima said to Rudraksh dear hubby, finally we are one, why he stood there ? 

He shud have slapped her.

@BOLD RED- You mean she was scared Mahima would strangle her if she stopped them? So she decided to just stand there and watch the whole thing? This is the same Preesha who had slapped Mahima when she merely said that she would get Rudra in her bed.. I understand that she was hurt more by Rudra's actions than Mahima's ..but I don't know how she could just stand there and watch that messed up crap.. you either barge in and beat the shit out of the two people or you run right away..

When Rudra set out in extreme rage to confront Mahima, wouldn't you expect Preesha to follow him and see that he doesn't do anything stupid..?? No idea why she had to go down to talk to Sharda etc... and waste time? 

This ''angst track'' is nice and all because we are getting to see some good acting by the leads.. but the way it has been brought upon is illogical with many loopholes and in many ways forced..

Because a mere video wouldn't have shaken her trust on Rudra especially when  1) she knows about Mahima's intention 2) had herself gone through the fake video incident when she was innocent but made to look like she betrayed Rudra, they made her stand there and watch that pukeworthy scene.. 

Least they could do was cut it short..

Edited by MistyDawn - 3 years ago
Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

@BOLD RED- You mean she was scared Mahima would strangle her if she stopped them? So she decided to just stand there and watch the whole thing? This is the same Preesha who had slapped Mahima when she merely said that she would get Rudra in her bed.. I understand that she was hurt more by Rudra's actions than Mahima's ..but I don't know how she could just stand there and watch that messed up crap.. you either barge in and beat the shit out of the two people or you run right away..

When Rudra set out in extreme rage to confront Mahima, wouldn't you expect Preesha to follow him and see that he doesn't do anything stupid..?? No idea why she had to go down to talk to Sharda etc... and waste time? 

This ''angst track'' is nice and all because we are getting to see some good acting by the leads.. but the way it has been brought upon is illogical with many loopholes and in many ways forced..

Because a mere video wouldn't have shaken her trust on Rudra especially when  1) she knows about Mahima's intention 2) had herself gone through the fake video incident when she was innocent but made to look like she betrayed Rudra, they made her stand there and watch that pukeworthy scene.. 

Least they could do was cut it short..

Exactly.. that was my complaint too.. Preesha leaving Rudra to go to Mahima, when he told he will kill M & also standing & watching entire scene.. etc was so illogical.. I don't understand what's happening.. they need to show what happened on Lohri night to get better clarity..  But it looks like they are dragging it for "Suspense"