Posted: 3 years ago

Can women have babies at 45?

Edited by -MOTHER- - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Can women have babies at 45?

Preeti is supposed to be 42 I think... KT is probably 43-45.... of course they can.. it depends on your genes, how healthy you are, how you have maintained yourself.. Badhaai ho main the mother had a baby in her early 50s. 

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rpholic_pooja

Its only preeti's dream becse sge was sitting beside someone else and while singing song she is sitting beside KT. 😊

Why will she dream such reactions from KT ? 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Davina95

LOL I'm pissing myself laughing right now.... You crack me up so much. This is quality. Jetspeed. 

the precap was 🤣 it looks like a teenager proposing to her lover.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rpholic_pooja

Precap is looking so intense, rp's expressions🔥🔥🔥🔥

Is show going to an end?🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 No god pls no🙏🙏🙏🙏

Why they are showing with this much speed, whts the reason 🙄

Nd here i was expecting a romantic scene from today's episode 😐🙈🙈

a week back i told you all.may be theybare planning to end it for sure..😆They are no more interested in running this show...🤣

i want to know the real scipt of th show if rajshree didnt quit.🤣

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I am not understanding KT’s reaction tbh 🤔

Preeti is full-on lattu for KT.. she’s so in love with him 😍♥️.. 

I am confused.. will they bring up intimacy issue angle? 

@bold why he got scared for her proposal😆.

what was she doing with his hands..😆

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

a week back i told you all.may be theybare planning to end it for sure..😆They are no more interested in running this show...🤣

i want to know the real scipt of th show if rajshree didnt quit.🤣

What has Rajshree and Rati got to do with this?! The script would have remained the same irrespective of the actress

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys. Have been busy of late hence not posting here. But I'm going through forum posts. Last 3 episodes were all drama..I loved Rati..that goes without saying😳 i so so wish they had given dhamakedaar promos for these episodes..show would have done so well..there were so many developments in the characters.. Kushala/Tarun/Arjun.. everyone had a change of heart. Sometimes its good to see positivity in the show..yes Tarun's character development was a bit rushed..maybe 1-2 separate scenes more to show his realisation etc would have looked good. But the reunion was beautiful nevertheless. 

Coming to precap I think its Preeti's imagination as Rpholic pooja pointed out. Even if its not, KT seems to be shocked and overwhelmed a bit. He doesn't know how to react it seems. Plus precaps are always badly edited to create suspense and drama, so will wait for the episode to air. One thing I'm always sure of is good KeerTi scenes, somehow they've never disappointed in that department. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Hope the upcoming week is full of lovey-dovey KeerTi hugs and scenes❤️

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This shit is hilarious. I personally just think that KT is in shock. I think he started to believe that no one would ever love him. He got so insecure after Nandini left that he shut away that part of his life and decided not to give his heart to anyone. Keeping in mind that his wife left him for someone else. Meaning that she wasn't happy with KT. KT would have felt many feelings about this over 17 years. Such as, does he have something about him that stops him from being loved. Or is he terrible in bed, and never satisfied his wife. Like these things really affect men and their egos. 

And I thought he never imagined to have a normal marriage with Preeti, because of the way she is, and the way their marriage began. He may think that he is unlovable. So maybe the sudden love confesson just took him by surprise. His mind has frozen.... but his heart is doing ghoomar and his stomach is doing somersaults. Maybe he just leaves in shock and goes to the bedroom to get his head around it. And then when Preeti comes upstairs to bed, feeling awful btw. She may walk into the room with KT waiting for her to tell her that he thinks he is ready to take the next step. 

I also have a weird gut feeling that Kushala bought Preeti that red saree and makes her wear it. And Preeti is stuck, so she does. However KT ends up being totally fried, frazzled and turned on by her. And that's when he will progress and she will start to panic. LOL. 

I'm looking at this in a positive way. I don't think he will be angry. Because remember the morning after Chor Bazari, when he teased her. Clearly with what he said, he didn't mind the thought of her having feeling for him. He actually said that he liked what she said. So even though he was joking, I feel like it was a hint from him. People always end up saying their supressed inner feelings as a joke in a way to mask it. Maybe he is hopeful to get love from her. So I think he is just in shock. He can be a douche sometimes.... but c'mon... he is isn't that bad of a d**k. I hope. I hope he doesb't break her heart. 

Him leaving to go upstairs after that scene will break her heart, but maybe he can save it later on that evening in their bedroom. Fingers crossed. 

They both have feelings and love each other. They just need to confess them. I do think that this is a nice, normal and realistic time for a consummation. And I'm hoping that's what the red saree is for because that is one sexy saree on one smokin hot sexy lady.... F**K! I'm dead. 

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Hey guys. Have been busy of late hence not posting here. But I'm going through forum posts. Last 3 episodes were all drama..I loved Rati..that goes without saying😳 i so so wish they had given dhamakedaar promos for these episodes..show would have done so well..there were so many developments in the characters.. Kushala/Tarun/Arjun.. everyone had a change of heart. Sometimes its good to see positivity in the show..yes Tarun's character development was a bit rushed..maybe 1-2 separate scenes more to show his realisation etc would have looked good. But the reunion was beautiful nevertheless. 

Coming to precap I think its Preeti's imagination as Rpholic pooja pointed out. Even if its not, KT seems to be shocked and overwhelmed a bit. He doesn't know how to react it seems. Plus precaps are always badly edited to create suspense and drama, so will wait for the episode to air. One thing I'm always sure of is good KeerTi scenes, somehow they've never disappointed in that department. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Hope the upcoming week is full of lovey-dovey KeerTi hugs and scenes❤️

Nearly exactly what I said. Apart from it being her dream aprt. I think it happens.