Geraldin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I like this new Omkar! He’s so deeply in love with Mayura and she doesn’t know who he is. It’s so nice to watch him gaze at her with adoration. 

Now they even have this telepathy thing going on and it’s so fun to watch. 

Loved it during the episode when Mayura was about to leave hospital and he wanted her to stay, it’s like his heart called out to her and she stopped and heard it! 

Yes it’s filmy and fairy tale like, but I for one am loving these small connections that they have!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

that was sweet and then her family told her to stay there not knowing Omkar is there too

Geraldin thumbnail

Omkar is really trying hard now to do everything in his power to become the better person that Mayura wanted him to be. She doesn’t even know yet that he’s doing it to redeem himself for her. He  loves her so much and his heart is aching for the wrong he did to her. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

It means, the story is moving on some interesting episodes! Good.

Sutapasima thumbnail

I am loving this new Omkar 

He has regrets for his actions and is ready to repent . BTW how did his fear for scars disappear just like that !! Strange .. it’s all poetic fantasy .

Geraldin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am loving this new Omkar 

He has regrets for his actions and is ready to repent . BTW how did his fear for scars disappear just like that !! Strange .. it’s all poetic fantasy .

The writers have selective amnesia! 😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geraldin

The writers have selective amnesia! 😆

They want us to have selective amnesia too is it ... 🤔

but as remember everything .. am not able to move forwards with this unbelievable post  leap romance 😔

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

They want us to have selective amnesia too is it ... 🤔

but as remember everything .. am not able to move forwards with this unbelievable post  leap romance 😔

His fear for scars had gone even before the leap around the time he thought he saw Mayura with her bf in the middle of the night. Just like he stopped putting a black screen between himself and Mayura after he accidentally hit her with his car. He used to get all paranoid  about getting dirt bcoz that used to remind him of his childhood trauma tbh I am glad they dropped the mental illness track ITV isnt very good at portraying them anyway. 

What i don't understand is when he saw Aishwarya why did he say "if Aishwarya had anything to do with that car accident...". Obviously aishwarya was behind the accident that's what Mayura almost died proving and Omkar himself said he believes her, so now why this doubt? Whoever writes the dialogues needs to be careful about these things

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

His fear for scars had gone even before the leap around the time he thought he saw Mayura with her bf in the middle of the night. Just like he stopped putting a black screen between himself and Mayura after he accidentally hit her with his car. He used to get all paranoid  about getting dirt bcoz that used to remind him of his childhood trauma tbh I am glad they dropped the mental illness track ITV isnt very good at portraying them anyway. 

What i don't understand is when he saw Aishwarya why did he say "if Aishwarya had anything to do with that car accident...". Obviously aishwarya was behind the accident that's what Mayura almost died proving and Omkar himself said he believes her, so now why this doubt? Whoever writes the dialogues needs to be careful about these things

There is no connectivity in the story .. writers better connect all the dots better for better viewership n TRPs