Can we just appreciate the sound and music team ? ❤️

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

One thing that i am assuming is getting better and better each and every day is SM's bgms. The way those tunes plays in every situation whether its a beautiful romantic scene or a high voltage dramatic scene. Every single time i feel to hear it more. The dramatic bgms of SM are sooo intense and give such modern vibes, makes it a much better watch. Whether its tweaking Iktara song's music into a warm and sweet romantic tone or KT's bgm in different variation whether its the original one or reprise version. And one of the most coolest bgm is Nandini's background music which has sheer, modern and elegant vibes unlike those typical vamp tunes. And recently they introduced two new bgms one was played during Nandini exposing herself and Arjun's truth infront of the family and second in today's episode at the end. Seriously i really wanted to appreciate the music team for sharing such amazing creative bgms with us. Also would appreciate more if we get an original OST for KeerTi from the show, i know Iktara is their song but still one original. ❤️💝❤️

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Music and song dept is fab. All their songs have been amazing 👍🏼

I also want an org OST on KeerTi 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Music and song dept is fab. All their songs have been amazing 👍🏼

I also want an org OST on KeerTi 

Totally they deserve this appreciation. 👏❤️

Its a must. ☺️

gurti227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for making this post !! 

I love SM's BG scores 😍 Be it romantic, dramatic, emotional, subtle, comic ...there are so many ☺😊 What to say about IKTARA, whenever I hear it , I visualize only KeerTi these days 😅 

My favorite BG music is during Preeti's gruhapravesh..Also during their wedding,  sooo dramatic 😁 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I so agree. The bgm and all the songs that they've used on KeerTi till date have been amazing!

Esp that mangalam bhagwan one..and the music that precedes it..it was first used during the wedding sequence when Preeti held KT's hand to save him from the fall..that music always gives me goosebumps!

SM has every ingredient for the perfect recipe except for the sponsor..and that is the channel itself..wish they promoted it heavily