Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What kind of shit reporting is this India forums??

As much ecstatic, we become on hearing about a new affair in Bollywood, so much disheartened we are left on hearing the news about a couple's divorce.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Is it just me or does this really not seem shocking? Shit happens. Horrible for Avantika and her baby girl but this is so common in even middle class families now that a film actor getting divorced and finding a girlfriend does not seem anything extraordinary.

It is painful and difficult but I dont feel like even judging anyone. Everyone has their own journey and crosses to bear. Am I wrong here?

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There is other ways to save one's couple than to post cryptic messages on social media. 🤔 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m having a hard time believing this. From the moment they split Avantika has tried very hard to make Imran the bad guy.  This seems like another attempt at that.  They’ve been separated for two years and if Imran is seeing someone now no one can fault him for that. Is this what’s going on here?  Imran is finally moving on and Avantika can’t take it?  Aamir and his family were photographed at Imran’s house recently.  Maybe Avantika saw that as another opportunity to attack via media.

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m having a hard time believing this. From the moment they split Avantika has tried very hard to make Imran the bad guy.  This seems like another attempt at that.  They’ve been separated for two years and if Imran is seeing someone now no one can fault him for that. Is this what’s going on here?  Imran is finally moving on and Avantika can’t take it?  Aamir and his family were photographed at Imran’s house recently.  Maybe Avantika saw that as another opportunity to attack via media.

I agree. Seems like another attempt to pin the blame on Imran. It’s weird that all the articles have sided Avantika and blamed Imran. I don’t know what happened between the two but it’s weird that all the blame is on him entirely. I’d still buy if they said compatible issues or things went bad due to xyz reason but this narrative of he’s the bad guy seems a lil hard to believe! 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Who is releasing all these stories at regular intervals?

The guy is no longer a part of the industry so why do these articles keep popping up every now and then.

It's so bizarre that a divorce is making news as if it is something that is unheard of.

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wait but if they were separated for 2 years then how’s that cheating ?!

HearMeRoar thumbnail

For one, Imran never seemed the lover boy types😆. For another, when all stories are one-sided, you kinda start wondering. 

And as others said, how is it cheating when they've been separated for a couple of years already?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

People should just wait until their 30s to get married honestly. People are living longer than ever compared to the past. You don't need to rush through life and get married at 25. Take your time and date for a while. Imagine being already married and divorced by 35. Yikes!

Why all of a sudden this news came out?

Edited by Tweetyrocks - 3 years ago