Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This smile is to die for ☺️🤩

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This thread was amazing 😅 as it lasted more than we expected to 😊 not only it crossed the target pages but also crossed the days it could be pinned as a GA. Thank you CFC Mod Leprechaun for all the support ❤️ without you this wouldn't have been possible. And also all the members of KSGFC who worked so hard & so much ❤️💖💃🕺

This was awesome 🤩 now waiting for another 340 days for the best time of the year once again 🤩

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This was wonderful thread 

I have a great time here celebrating the best day of the year and my life. Celebrated not only 23 rd by many more days also since it was open I just hope we can make every day ksg diwas because for us it is 

Thanks you anki varsha niyati and others who put lot of effort to make this thread happen so that we can enjoy 

And celebrate

last but not the least our cfc mod leprechaun for all support and guiding us 🤗

Bye bye thread 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Didn’t expect that this thread would get so much engagement, it wouldn’t have been possible without the support of our CFC MOD - Leprechaun and all the KSGians ❤️❤️❤️

It’s time to say good bye to this thread but next year we shall have similar and maybe more grand celebrations 😎🤘🏻

aawaaradill thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

My first time participating in a global thread! My first time celebrating my idol's birthday publicly! Thank you tons to all who appreciated and applauded our work! It seems unreal that we did so well! But we did and hopefully next year we'll come back bigger and better! Thank you all the mods and the fans who came and took part! I love my fandom so much! ❤️❤️

Thank you everyone. 

Only a round of the sun to go ❤️