Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vallu123

To be honest I really dont care about the age...viva wala vansh mil jaye ...that was the best he was dangerous yet restrained ...absolutely in control yet psychotic..a strong sharp player...that is enough...it can do wonders to the story...

kabir is good at 3 things thats all

1. Cold blood murders

2. manipulating people when they are emotionally  very vulnerable 

3. Waiting...he just waits n waits n the minute one goes weak ,he strikes 

See for an intelligent  character like vansh...he should have started  connecting  dots...

Abhi ke liye am happy the danger in vrs voice is back....kahan ja rahi ho riddhima..???ayee...!

This makes him the deadliest of all. He played like Shakuni and executes like Manthara. Dont u know these two brought downfall of two powerful  dyansty. 

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yes 

Missing that vr so much 

He should be back 

Think about kabir 

How come he is having him without no fight 

See this is what happens when one doesn't work on multiple fronts in a story...the writer has to show more dynamics  between characters...atleast between the three leads...

Though the writer gets the core, essence n emotion of riansh correct he fails at weaving story of three main characters intricately ....now this plot hole makes vansh look silly...

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

This makes him the deadliest of all. He played like Shakuni and executes like Manthara. Dont u know these two brought downfall of two powerful  dyansty. 

Kabir is their descendants πŸ˜‚

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

See this is what happens when one doesn't work on multiple fronts in a story...the writer has to show more dynamics  between characters...atleast between the three leads...

Though the writer gets the core, essence n emotion of riansh correct he fails at weaving story of three main characters intricately ....now this plot hole makes vansh look silly...

His focus on losing , ridhima 

Maybe once sets things with her the vr will be back 

But honestly missing his bgm and mind games 

Let's see what happens 

Indeed wanna see the mind gamer 

Hoping but then again itv starts but later goes with flow 

Nephy thumbnail

To be honest I really dont care about the age...viva wala vansh mil jaye ...that was the best he was dangerous yet restrained ...absolutely in control yet psychotic..a strong sharp player...that is enough...it can do wonders to the story...

kabir is good at 3 things thats all

1. Cold blood murders

2. manipulating people when they are emotionally  very vulnerable 

3. Waiting...he just waits n waits n the minute one goes weak ,he strikes 

See for an intelligent  character like vansh...he should have started  connecting  dots...

Abhi ke liye am happy the danger in vrs voice is back....kahan ja rahi ho riddhima..???ayee...!

Yeah actually my main priority will always remain the vansh you mentioned in first para...I am happy if they give him backπŸ˜†

And you explained actually Kabir also well...he can't be vansh's competitor thats why he always try to use his weak point....Agreed...

Meri priorities set hai aur vo hai initial episodes vla vansh...with his different layers but core is exact same.πŸ˜†πŸ™ˆ

vallu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Yeah I agree...he indeed is deadly....he is human manifestation  of sweet poison...which can only take away life...but he just has to hurt riddhima n vrs will unleash his rage on him....am waiting....between why didnt you give your anslysis yet...it is always very interesting  to see things from your perspective....

Nephy thumbnail

I agree 

This topic is such we can continue just like that 

They can show both people playing amazing chess 

But here all of sudden everything is being played by kabir 

Yeah actually due to some writing glitch kabir is coming out master player which can't be the case...vansh has to be the smartest of lot....

Like he should focus that if AP is kabir's mother than definetely kabir knows about his that past which connects to riddhima and depending on that he should act.But no they are not thinking on it at all making vansh look silly.

vallu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Yeah actually my main priority will always remain the vansh you mentioned in first para...I am happy if they give him backπŸ˜†

And you explained actually Kabir also well...he can't be vansh's competitor thats why he always try to use his weak point....Agreed...

Meri priorities set hai aur vo hai initial episodes vla vansh...with his different layers but core is exact same.πŸ˜†πŸ™ˆ

Meri bi priority  set hain....vansh whose second skin is danger...he just becomes too sexy for me...i don't  know  why but that scene from yesterday where he caught her made me too happy ...am watching  it  again n again...☺️

Nephy thumbnail

Meri bi priority  set hain....vansh whose second skin is danger...he just becomes too sexy for me...i don't  know  why but that scene from yesterday where he caught her made me too happy ...am watching  it  again n again...☺️

Obvio...we think alike so its common we will want same thing I also loved that scene and watched it like on loop but it was very short initially we used to get to see this vansh with everyone but since his letting go of Aryan,AP and even Kabir and letting him live without once concentrating on him being involved in this making me lose hope...πŸ˜”

So just kind a accepted maybe he is now regular lead with extremeness thats it although it seriously make me depressed that never going to get back that vrs...but than sanity is also important.

vallu123 thumbnail

His focus on losing , ridhima 

Maybe once sets things with her the vr will be back 

But honestly missing his bgm and mind games 

Let's see what happens 

Indeed wanna see the mind gamer 

Hoping but then again itv starts but later goes with flow 

Even i loved his mind games...that command n danger in his tone....vr mansion  his den, vrs the aslan!!