First they need to confess their love if at all they've realised itπŸ˜†

Consummation baad mein aayega..hope they don't rush anything

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rdrp17

First they need to confess their love if at all they've realised itπŸ˜†

Consummation baad mein aayega..hope they don't rush anything

Yeah I agree lol.. it’s probably not a consummation.. I was just saying it looks like a consummation get up πŸ˜‚

Let them have a proper love confession and then a hot consummation lol

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

It would be amazing if it was a consummation sequence, because that would make it really realistic. Otherwise people drag it for so long. Like years. In reality, even through arranged marriage, people do not wait that long to have sex. It's not normal. 

So I am hopeful that it is. 

She does look smoking hot. So sexy. I'm dead. His reaction will be the best. Damn I'm so excited right now... 

I swear, If Rati ever decides to give up on finding a husband and turn to women, I'm standing first in the queue with a bloody engagement ring. πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Bold . Lmaooo πŸ€£πŸ˜†... 

She looks damn hot yaar... but again it’s probably not a consummation... just a really hot /romantic sequence... but I am kinda excited.

I just hope it is for the show and we don’t get fooled like last time πŸ˜†

YoungHeart thumbnail

I am kinda excited for upcoming episodes after seeing this picture of Rati πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Imagine KT seeing Preeti like this.. kya hoga uska reaction aghh β˜ΊοΈ... this is the first time he’ll see her like this I guess, a hot avatar and he will be shocked and I think will really notice Preeti otherwise  πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Rpholic_pooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Probably not a consummation... I am assuming cuz of Rati’s look πŸ˜†... let’s see... I think it’s some really hot romantic scene 

Vse bhi preeti ki night sarees better aur pyaari hoti hai day sarees se, ye toh i can say, jse ki voh black vali when she got drunk, this is also a saree she is wearing fr night sequence, ab i Don't know wht is so spcl in this night tht she has to wear this type of saree i think something spcl nt consummation but hot romantic scene or dance nd may be their dinner dateπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ€—

Welll m nt expecting anything πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ™„πŸ™„

Rpholic_pooja thumbnail

I am kinda excited for upcoming episodes after seeing this picture of Rati πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Imagine KT seeing Preeti like this.. kya hoga uska reaction aghh β˜ΊοΈ... this is the first time he’ll see her like this I guess, a hot avatar and he will be shocked and I think will really notice Preeti otherwise  πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Writer ne likha hoga vse notice krna toh krega hi, vrna god knows πŸ™„πŸ™„ hoping fr the best again saying m nt expecting anything πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Rpholic_pooja thumbnail

She looks damn hot yaar... but again it’s probably not a consummation... just a really hot /romantic sequence... but I am kinda excited.

This is the make up room most probably where rp gets ready to convert herself into preeti jindal 😊😊

Edited by Rpholic_pooja - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rpholic_pooja

This is the make up room most probably where rp gets ready to convert herself into preeti jindal 😊😊

Yeah I know it’s a makeup room.. Lekin last time also we got fooled with that blue wala outfit.. hope it’s nothing like that πŸ˜†

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah but even in BALH, the consummation happened straight after the confession right. It's all the other shows that drag it on way too long. First a year for love confession, then a year of them waiting to consummate. Which sucks. 

They are in love, and there is still a whole week for this to come on air. So maybe KT initiates something within this week. And keep in mind, if they want to make this show realistic, then I would think a consummation would be great at this stage. They may even confess right before this scene. 

I mean, if they are both in love with each other, and they both know it, why would they wait to have sex???? Look at how sexually frustrated they both are.... Hahaha!!! 

And then the rest of the show can carry on with them working at Shaadi Mubarak and being a normal and happy married couple. Showing the world how it actually should be.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

Yeah but even in BALH, the consummation happened straight after the confession right. It's all the other shows that drag it on way too long. First a year for love confession, then a year of them waiting to consummate. Which sucks. 

They are in love, and there is still a whole week for this to come on air. So maybe KT initiates something within this week. And keep in mind, if they want to make this show realistic, then I would think a consummation would be great at this stage. They may even confess right before this scene. 

I mean, if they are both in love with each other, and they both know it, why would they wait to have sex???? Look at how sexually frustrated they both are.... Hahaha!!! 

And then the rest of the show can carry on with them working at Shaadi Mubarak and being a normal and happy married couple. Showing the world how it actually should be.

Agree most ITV shows make such a fuss about consummation and they drag it forever, it’s damn irritating πŸ€ͺ

But I think consummation at this stage might be a little early for KeerTi though... I want a full on love track, angst, passion, jealousy everything like BALH... BALH had 20 some epis dedicated for their love track I think, which I want for KeerTi. Then uske baad, a confession and a hot consummation... but either way I am excited πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Yupp!! So much sexual tension between, it’s clearly visible lol β˜ΊοΈ

Both are sexually frustrated, once confession happens, they ain’t waiting around πŸ˜†