Anupamaa Written Update 21 Jan 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Vanraj and Anupama at Krishna mandir n he wants to fill her maang with sindoor n become her pati again . Anupama refuses to accept his Sindoor n stops him from filling her maang . She declares he will remain Toshu ke papa for her always never her pati .

Vanraj apologises for his numerous mistakes n wants to improve n correct his mistakes . Anu retorts that mistakes are those that are committed unknowingly , he did everything fully knowing what he was doing . Van apologises n wants to correct his mistakes . Anu says Earlier he was frustrated with Her n he went to Kavya now he has got frustrated with Kavya n wants to return to her ?? Such things were not possible !! Earlier he misunderstood her love as her service , now he was MU her service as her love ... 

Van raj wants to begin his relationship ships with everyone anew with Anu . He requests her support . Anu says their paths were separated now . She could not change like seasons . She did not want to change or reunite , she refuses to accept something that belonged to another . Anu tells him that she knew how it feels when heart breaks , Kavya and a Vanraj did that to her . Did he think Anu would do the same ?? Anu will never give anyone heart break , she will never come between Kavya n Vanraj. Asks him to go back to Kavya and stay happy with her. She wipes sindoor from her hand n points to his had smeared with sindoor and asks him to clean his own hand too , saying this she walks away with dignity.

Nandini n Samar  meet at their Fav spot n he professes his feelings for her that had multiplied many fold after knowing her feelings for him from her diary . He understands Nandini’s feelings n says it was her choice to accept his love or not but they will always remain friend and they will meet n talk n share feelings like friends , Nandini is distraught Na says she wa incapable of loving , she asks him to leave .
Samar walks away with heavy heart only as she asks him to .,. As he is walking away Nandini recollects all their close moments .
she day dreams that ...She realises she too loved him . She asks him to stop . She confesses her feelings for him, he engulfs her into his arms . They share a  tight hug . . Samar n Nandini have a romantic dance on the song ..”ishq waala love ...”  she day dream shatters n she finds herself alone , she feels sorry that she did love him but her past was not letting her move on and his love for her was growing everyday n she could not reciprocate. She apologizes to Samar in her mind n feels bad .

Pakhi’s friend calls her to 8 form how her parents had a fight n were on the verge of divorce but had now patched up n she was now living with both parents . Pakhi’s learns that she could hope her own parents with do the same. 

At mandir Van notices Anu had forgotten her pooja thaali , he calls out for her but to his shock he finds Kavya behind him. She had come there tk talk to him, she wanted to do what Van was doing , to give their partner another chance , she wanted to give her relationship with Anirudh another chance . She tells. An thatbhe was lucky he had his family who were ready to accept him back and she was sure zanu also would eventually accept him , and she too was lucky Ani was ready to accept her . She thanks Van for all he did for her n taught her many things . She was still learning from him . She tells him that she was moving out of that house , out of his locality , out of his life. She leaves .

Van recollects Anupamaa’s words ... her rejection , then he recollects Kavya’s words , her leaving him for her own husband . He feels left out from both sides . Vanraj is seen standing on the middle of the street all alone . He decides to go to Kavya’s house n she is surprised to find him at the door . Right then the post man arrives at Shah house to deliver mail, Anupama receives the mail and notices Vanraj entering Kavya’s house. Van is shocked that  Anupama has seen him entering Kavya’s house . Anu smirks angrily n shuts the door .

At Kavya’s house She informs him that she was shifting abroad n was getting out of his way forever , their paths would never cross again .

At Shah house Baa asks Anu where was Van, she states she was not aware , Van moved about on his own . Baa again taunts her on n on . Anu then informs that he had reached where he was supposed to .he was unlikely to return .. 

Samar lands up at Nandini’s house and refuses to let anything change their friendship , asks for a cup of coffee , Nandini agrees . 

Precap

Kavya and Vanraj inform Shah family that he was moving out of the country , out of Anupamaa’s life for ever ,he was moving abroad with Kavya .Baa is stunned .

Anupama is seen contacting a lawyer for divorce proceedings to be hastened. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

I don’t understand Vanya .. they are like ping pong ball .. they can’t decide for themselves . Unlike Anu who is steadfast on her decision . 

I have a feeling Vanraj is  just faking this with Kavya to force Anupama to change her decision n accept him .

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I don’t understand Vanya .. they are like ping pong ball .. they can’t decide for themselves . Unlike Anu who is steadfast on her decision . 

I have a feeling Vanraj is  just faking this with Kavya to force Anupama to change her decision n accept him .

Exactly I am thinking the same and in this game he will see the true colors of kavya and he may fall head over heals in love with annu 

Bcz he is going to loose job and one thing I don’t understand will kavya is going to stay here at shah mansion or they both will shift into kavya house?

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for update Sutapasima 🤗

I really hope ke vanya abroad chale jaye🤞🤞aur kabhi vapas na aye😈 again I am happy ke V ke hath se dono chali gayi I  like Anupama ka strong views on relationships 👏👏Go Anupama  Go 😳🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: dipali13

Thanks for update Sutapasima 🤗

I really hope ke vanya abroad chale jaye🤞🤞aur kabhi vapas na aye😈 again I am happy ke V ke hath se dono chali gayi I  like Anupama ka strong views on relationships 👏👏Go Anupama  Go 😳🤗

I think he is manipulating the situation n also Kavya n Anupama to turn things in his favour again . Terrible guy I tell you 🤬🤬

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

I hope pakhi and baa ko bhi le jaye apne saath.

Waise i also saw in precap that anupamaa was talking to someone on phone to meet lawyer for divorce.

Finally the divorce drama will start.

Vanya are a big joke right now🤣

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Haha When he was standing in the middle of the street seriously he was like dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Haha When he was standing in the middle of the street seriously he was like dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka🤣

Our forum members  have been using that for Van for the last few weeks. Looks like Rajan Shahi ji visits our forum and picks up such situations  for the amusement of fans . 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: favjassi

Exactly I am thinking the same and in this game he will see the true colors of kavya and he may fall head over heals in love with annu 

Bcz he is going to loose job and one thing I don’t understand will kavya is going to stay here at shah mansion or they both will shift into kavya house?

Rajan Shahi is trying to keep viewers glued by creating such suspenses ... kaun rahega kiske Saath .!! . kaun rahega kiske ghar mein !!! Vanraj ko bahar waali milegi ya Ghar waali ??? 

it

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Our forum members  have been using that for Van for the last few weeks. Looks like Rajan Shahi ji visits our forum and picks up such situations  for the amusement of fans . 

Exactly. 😆