Barbie Doll : Katrina Kaif or Aamna Sharif?

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Katrina had a Barbie Doll modelled after her and was given the tag of a Barbie doll too. Katrina is pretty, but I wanted to get some opinions on if she was given that tag,  simply cause she's associated with Bollywood?

In my personal opinion, I find Aamna Sharif absolutely stunning. If Katrina was associated with a Barbie doll, then..what is this?

Aamna Sharif:

Aamna Sharif - News, Videos, Photos and Filmography - Bollywood Bubble   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yeah, I've always found Aamna very pretty too. Between Kat and Aamna, Aamna wins!! So many television actresses are better looking and much more talented than bollywood "A-listers" it's a shame that they don't get their dues. Even when they try to break into Bollywood, they are looked down on and public acceptance isn't as fluid as Disney to Hollywood either. I hope that changes over time.

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

Yeah, I've always found Aamna very pretty too. Between Kat and Aamna, Aamna wins!! So many television actresses are better looking and much more talented than bollywood "A-listers" it's a shame that they don't get their dues. Even when they try to break into Bollywood, they are looked down on and public acceptance isn't as fluid as Disney to Hollywood either. I hope that changes over time.

It's just unreal the rift between TV and Bollywood. It's almost made impossible for TV actors to break that mould that they're associated with and to make a mark in Bollywood. Bollywood doesn't even give them that chance.. but if they do, they're asked to play side roles at best. Example Ronit Roy playing Arjun's Father in 2 States. Ram and Gautami playing Varun's dad in SOTY. So people like KJo notice the talent in TV, but they still just maintain the rift.😕 Aamna is so stunning, yes.

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Yes.... I find Amna very pretty too ðŸ˜³ But she is a tv actress and in India most of the tv actresses don't get the recognitions they deserve. Probably that's why she wouldn't have dolls modelled after her while BW actresses will.

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

amna shariff is so so beautiful, the prettiest tv actress 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Indian TV actresses do not get the kind of respect and options to switch their medium of entertainment. Unlike Hollywood.

Jennifer Aniston, Zac Efron, Steve Carrell, Will Smith, Blake Lively are popular names and all started out on TV.

Aamna would've definitely made an adorable Barbie. And would've done well in films too.

But I think she wasn't overly ambitious and wasn't comfortable with the kind of intimate scenes they show in films.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aamna is definitely prettier.

I find Hina Khan, Drashti Dhami, Rucha Gurjrati, Jennifer Winget and many other Tv actresses better looking by miles to the fresh faces today.. 

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amna was always in a different league. The problem with Indian tv is..either you play the young girl or the young girls's mother. when actresses start out and the show is succcessful..it never ends. 

If it ends then its due to no TRPs. 

Hopefully she can do a good web series. Preferably with Rajeev though

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: juba

Amna was always in a different league. The problem with Indian tv is..either you play the young girl or the young girls's mother. when actresses start out and the show is succcessful..it never ends. 

If it ends then its due to no TRPs. 

Hopefully she can do a good web series. Preferably with Rajeev though

Oh yes, I too hope she does something with Rajeev

They still have quite a bit of craze on Youtube and at other places!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

How big is barbie's face? 2 cm long? not even? The doll didn't even look like Katrina. The signature dolls never look like any of the celebrities they are crafted after. The reason celeb names are attached to them is because they are some sort of cultural icons not because they look like a plastic doll or they are pretty. Those celebs are usually really famous. So in that regards, is Aamna even half the icon Katrina used to be?