Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kendra

I know 😕 I was so surprised when I found only Sumod fans online. I like them too but maybe I like Garima more because I am the elder of two sisters 😛 Also, I have seen Megha in her previous shows and Garima is a fresh change. From my previous experience, one couple ends up being primary and the other lags behind. I had a terrible experience with a famous SP show with three brothers and one ended up overshadowing the other two. 
Anyway, I also like the offscreen bonding of the entire cast, especially Ankit and Megha.

@bold Very true, it happens in almost every daily soap, because the CVs listen to fans and we can't help it!

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I know 😕 I was so surprised when I found only Sumod fans online. I like them too but maybe I like Garima more because I am the elder of two sisters 😛 

I like both sisters equally and as a team whether it be as Garima-Susheela or Gunnu-Sattu but between the couples, this one gives me more realistic feels coz it is more gradual and they are taking time to understand each other before actually falling in love  Also Gunnu-Vikky are buddies goals for life! 😎

Also, I have seen Megha in her previous shows and Garima is a fresh change. From my previous experience, one couple ends up being primary and the other lags behind. I had a terrible experience with a famous SP show with three brothers and one ended up overshadowing the other two. 

Does this not remind you of the second brother and his female counterpart? 

Enjoyed their nok jhok too ❤️

Anyway, I also like the offscreen bonding of the entire cast, especially Ankit and Megha.

Same! They have a very friendly, homely vibe 🤗

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

The charm about VikRima is that they have two versions of story going on - Vikram and Garima seem to disagree (both right in their own ways) on issues even though Garima is truly a maddo behind him (her crush is very cute ) while being Gunnu gives both of them a chance to see each other as they are without inhibitions as well as for Garima to see him beyond the muscles and hotness that she initially kinda fell for 😳. They prove that outer beauty does not matter in front of true internal beauty as human beings  👍🏼. Also he is such a feminist, taking on his mom's name..love it ! This scene! I love how Vicky could be honest and speak his mind with Gunnu on his reservations about his dad and supports her dreams so wholesomely ❤️ Ever since I found out he is related to Jagat tho, that might be a conflict for them 

100% correct, Vikram-Gunnu are really worth watching, how they see each other without inhibitions is so beautiful

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I prefer Garima - Vikram too

I enjoy SuMod, but I find the possibility of interesting conflict in ViKrima.

Pramod is supportive of Susheela and he knows their scam😬 

Sometimes I feel like he is way too quickly in love with her w/o even actually knowing her. 

But Vikram's case would be different as he loves Jagat. Garima and Vikram's story is going to have more tashan, not the one upping other that SuMod have but rather a more dangerous one a they would be pitted against each other.

Would be so exciting to see how Vikram and Garima do not see eye-to-eye, but Gunnu makes him see sense by showing him Jagat's real side and how he treats K&S and Haathi Bazaar people. Right now he is blinded in his brother's love coz he thinks Jagat is innocent in the case. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I know 😕 I was so surprised when I found only Sumod fans online. I like them too but maybe I like Garima more because I am the elder of two sisters 😛 Also, I have seen Megha in her previous shows and Garima is a fresh change. From my previous experience, one couple ends up being primary and the other lags behind. I had a terrible experience with a famous SP show with three brothers and one ended up overshadowing the other two. 

bold: i think i know what you are talking about😆i saw the first episode of the show & already sensed it therefore i left that show right away ... i heard of the spin off but nvr watched it tbh...over powering of couples is what one would detest...i think even one more youth show on star one, like 11-12 yrs ago, where there were 2 sisters but the popularity of one couple just ruined that show for me ...i dont mind fanbase but expecting scenes which havent occurred yet when proper chemistry hasnt even developed just puts one off...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@bold Very true, it happens in almost every daily soap, because the CVs listen to fans and we can't help it!

lol meine toh expectations rakna hi chodia kyunki chahe jodi k fanbase ki waja se yah fir track mein aur masala ki ziddh lol ....lollike really?🤪lol matlab let the writers do their job & comment on the episodes/scenes that occurred recently...hadh h yaar...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Exactly! Vikram will feel cheated when he gets to know that Garima is Gunnu and even Garima will feel cheated when she realizes that Vikram is Jagat's brother. Sumod's story has a green signal from both sides of the parents. But Vikrima will need to fight for their love and I don't see that happening anytime soon. Although it would be fun to see Vikram fighting for Garima and Garima going against her dad.

True. They will have to go against Dharmpal and Jagat and keep their love separate from the familial conflict coz Vikram marrying Garima might give him some kinda ownership of K&S. I hope the revelation of Vikram being Jagat's brother comes before the Garima = Gunnu thing is out so Gunnu can show him the truth and they can make amends as Vikram and Garima. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

True. They will have to go against Dharmpal and Jagat and keep their love separate from the familial conflict coz Vikram marrying Garima might give him some kinda ownership of K&S. I hope the revelation of Vikram being Jagat's brother comes before the Garima = Gunnu thing is out so Gunnu can show him the truth and they can make amends as Vikram and Garima. 

i think she is aware of him being related to jagat but he's not aware of her being gunnu...im sensing the ignorance wala talkies she was advicing him about PKM is actually starting to slowly occur between bc gunnu wasnt present when sattu got kidnapped & he was worried for gunnu whereas pramod was worried for sattu..

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly! Vikram will feel cheated when he gets to know that Garima is Gunnu and even Garima will feel cheated when she realizes that Vikram is Jagat's brother. Sumod's story has a green signal from both sides of the parents. But Vikrima will need to fight for their love and I don't see that happening anytime soon. Although it would be fun to see Vikram fighting for Garima and Garima going against her dad.

Yeah. Funnily enough the sister who didn't want to get engaged with romantic relations is the one who will get the relation easily. Pramod is already soft on her and his family likes her. In fact she is going to be the villain in her love story by herself as she doesn't want to give into such feelings yet.

But Garima who has dreamt of a romance and a marriage is the one who will have to fight tooth and nail to get it. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i think she is aware of him being related to jagat but he's not aware of her being gunnu...im sensing the ignorance wala talkies she was advicing him about PKM is actually starting to slowly occur between bc gunnu wasnt present when sattu got kidnapped & he was worried for gunnu whereas pramod was worried for sattu..

Noone in Haathi Bazaar knows of his relation to Jagat, and Jagat has also asked him to keep that fact under wraps. Vikram still thinks his brother is a wonderful human being, and does not know about all the wrongdoings. But yes, he definitely cares for Gunnu immensely 😊