Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
todays episode (liked this control of expression of them in todays scene)

todays episode (liked this control of expression of them in todays scene)
So True Meena
This thread is amazing! 👏👏
I am so looking forward to Vikram and Garima's story too.
They get less scenes as themselves and more as Vikku and Gunnu but are doing a wonderful job with both versions 😊
Thanks for crating this thread! Even I am a Vikram-Garima fan. I do like Sumod but I prefer Vikrima more. I hope they progress the story of both the couples at the same pace.
Pleasure. Thanks a million for joining in.
Good to know there are people like me who prefer Vikrima more 😊.
And it makes me even more happy that you prefer Garima more among the twins,
Till now there was no-one other than me who preferred Garima over Susheela...Nice to meet you
I guess the story of Vikrima is not progressing as much as Sumod because Sumod has a larger fanbase,
Unfortunately, the choices of fans do have a larger effect on the shows🤔
Originally posted by: Aleyamma47
Pleasure. Thanks a million for joining in.
Good to know there are people like me who prefer Vikrima more 😊.
And it makes me even more happy that you prefer Garima more among the twins,
Till now there was no-one other than me who preferred Garima over Susheela...Nice to meet you
I guess the story of Vikrima is not progressing as much as Sumod because Sumod has a larger fanbase,
Unfortunately, the choices of fans do have a larger effect on the shows🤔
I know 😕 I was so surprised when I found only Sumod fans online. I like them too but maybe I like Garima more because I am the elder of two sisters 😛 Also, I have seen Megha in her previous shows and Garima is a fresh change. From my previous experience, one couple ends up being primary and the other lags behind. I had a terrible experience with a famous SP show with three brothers and one ended up overshadowing the other two.
Anyway, I also like the offscreen bonding of the entire cast, especially Ankit and Megha.